Team1 vs Team2 - peek inside.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
Team1:

Gladiator-fully confident
Doomsday-superman killer
Thor-classic
Wonder Woman-current but without godwave

Team2:

Superman-current
Savage Hulk-enraged
Captain Marvel-shazam
Binary-galactus herald

which team wins?

GODSCRIBE
Gladiator>Superman
Doomsday>Hulk
Captain Marvel>Thor
Binary>Wonder Woman

hmm 50/50

Draco69
Team 1.

Wally West
I think I might give the edge to team 1, Doomsday may prove more of a handful than Hulk and Thor & Wonder Woman are both awesome in combat. I think a fully confident Gladiator may edge Superman, maybe...

GODSCRIBE
depends on how fast Binary kills WW really. If she kills her quick enough she can help the rest of the team.

spideycarnage
a fully confident glads would edge superman out in a fight.
doomsday vs a fully enraged savage hulk?? probally a stailmate
Thor would beat captain marvel.
Any Herald of galactus would beat Wonderwoman, so Binary would win

Team one wins

OMNIKINETIC
IN MY OPINION A FULLY CONFIDENT GLADIATOR COULD TAKE ON TEAM TWO BY HIMSELF AND COME OUT VICTORIOUS...BUT TEAM ONE GOT THIS ONE IN THA BAG

Tony Stark
Team 1 hands down winners...

JOE NUNEZ
you made me peek inside for this!team one!dam it!

Avalonofthewind
Team 1

leonidas
well, using demi's new-found speedblitz logic roll eyes (sarcastic) -- team 2 has THREE potential blitzers, to team 1's ONE (maybe 2 if you throw in ww but i don't think she's as fast as cm, supes or binary) so . . .

i could actually see this going either way.

cm holds off glads, hulk holds off dd (both are VERY close matches). supes beats thor (as he has and he's more powerful now than he was then) and binary beats ww. binary is friggin' herald level tough. supes and binary help the others and team 2 wins.

course, thor could beat supes and then everything is screwed. cm could also beat thor, but thor could beat cm probably more often . . .

damn, this is a tough match . . .

still, i'll be the dissenting opinion and give it to team 2 6/10.

Lucid Lui
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.