Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faroth
In the city of Coruscant, a small New Republic base got a transmission speaking of a four-armed monster that led some sort of dark Jedi. Their commander, a woman named Commander Ross, studied the transmission. The hologram of a New Republic inspector appeared and started speaking. "Hello, Commander Ross. This is Val Jaikos. It seems that the New Republic base on Geonosis has been attacked by some four-armed monstosity that led some sort of Dark Jedi. We're not sure if they were working for the Imperial Remnant, but they took out every single person in that base, even Commander Crosse. Except for one soldier who managed to escape before the group killed him, too. We are now investigating the scene, but all we can find right now are courpsees of our soldiers. We'll contact you again if why find anything that might be of interest. Good bye." The hologram disappeared, and Commander Ross turned. "Send some squads to explore the planets and look for this group. Tell them that if they find anything, they are to return and report to us, and not get themselves killed." she said, walking out of the room.

MadMel
Bak Or walked into the General's room. he was perhaps 1 of 5 people who could actually walk into this room. he was one of the leaders of the reborn, and right now he had a report to give to General Greivous.
"General?" Bak asked as he walked in. "The new republic has sent several squadrons of soldiers to search for us." he waited for the General's reply.
(like ur sig big grin)

Faroth
"Very well then. Let them find us. What are a few squads of those stupid clones to me? But if you would like to take unnecessary caution, go ahead and do whatever you need to. Now leave, I must speak with my master."

MadMel
"yes general" said Bak and left. 'master' he thought. 'why would someone of his power have a master' he pushed the thought from his mind and walked to the controls ops. center. he orded a continuous scan of all the systems that they secretly owned for any clone ships that approached. if those foolish clones decided to attack, they'd be out numbered and out gunned. plus the reborn had lightsabers, and the power of the darkside at their disposal too. 'bye bye clones' Bak Or thought.
(im gonna watch a movie be back in 2 hours.)

Aliies
((I would like to join with my brand-new character Kem'Kara, i've already posted my App in the sign in and discussion...))

MadMel
((got to go to the discussion thread for this game asliies.GRRRR BLOODY MOVIE SOUND DIDNT F*KING WORK))

Aliies
((I just said i alreeady did... now some1 look at my character please, i posted it at 3:55pm... embarrasment, Sorry to SPAM Faroth but my fellow aussie dosen't read properly... stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue))

Faroth
Grievous turned, and hit a button on a control panel, almost crushing it. A hologram of a hooded figure appeared, the little skin that showed green and scaley. The hologram started to speak. "I see you have destroyed the Geonosis base, my apprentice." Grievous bowed, and replied "Yes, my lord. We're planning to take over the Corellia base as well." The dark figure nodded and said
"Very good. Remember to embrace the Dark Side power that I've given you, and destroy the Jedi."
"I will not leave a single one."
"I know. But I sense that the Jedi have us outnumbered, even with the Reborn."
"I will not fail the Sith."
"I know you won't. Fairwell, my apprentice."
"Good-bye, master."
The hologram disappeared, and Grievous turned to exit the door. He caught up with Bak, and said "On second thought, ready my shuttle. I have some business to take care of on Corellia."

Aliies
The landing pad above the landscape of Nar Shadaa shuddered as the huge fighter/freighter; Jingle-Jade touched down...

It was a five sectioned, arrow-shaped ship that was notorious for it's speed and offensive capability, the pad's manger expected a mighty warrior or a hulking alien to step out from the outlandish vessel. All he had was a name, accompanied by the fearsome reputation of the ship's owner.

The Toydarian's jaw went slack when he saw the woman step down from the rear cargo-hatches; she looked as if a single puch from a Wookie would break her in half, no more than a girl and around her was an aura of innocence.

"Where is 'dis Jenre'Ya I was told to be expecting, eh?" he asked, his basic rather sketchy.

Kam'Kara just looked at the obstrage creature, his little wings flapping in quick succession to keep him at eye level.

"I am she, and would you be the extremely-wealthy merchant with a problem?" she asked, her voice in a slight mocking tone.

"Butta I was told to be expecting powerful merc, you no more 'den a little girl!" the blue-grey thing stated, looking her up and down.

Kam'Kara let herself go, ripping out and snagging the little alien by the throat, his eyes going wide in shock as the barrier of an aura was shattered; fear flooded through his body as she allowed a portion of her frustration through, "Enough of your stupidity; i'd rather do this job of yours instead of killing you here and now, then trying to sieze your assets for the lost profits..."

"OKAY, OKAY! Enough widdat', i gotta' problem with dees' Jeedais- whatzits... They claim 'dat my business exploiting hard-workin' peoples with minimal pays anda threatenin' dem if dey wanna' leave... It the only way for me to stay in 'dis line; I have expensive needs, eh?" he said in slight panic, he was rather confused as the girl's 'barrier' reappeared and she once again came across innocent.

"Very well, who do you want me to kill of these 'Jeedais'?" she said with a friendly smile.

"Well i didna' mena for you ta' killem' but if yous willin' to go dat far..."

Faroth
Back in Grievous' ship, called the Maelstrom, Grievous got into his shuttle and launched off towards Corellia. Later, when he arrived, he got out of his ship and walked into the base. Several clones spotted him and drew their guns. "Hold it right there. Hands up!" Grievous laughed, and replied "You're the one who's at mercy!" He tore off his cloak, and drew two of his red sabers. Igniting them, he sped toward the clones and slashed them to shreds. An ARC Trooper ran through the door and drew a rocket launcher. He fired the missile at Grievous, but Grievous used the Force to push the projectile away. Then he Force gripped all of the trooper's weapons, and then ran at him with amazing speed. After quickly ripping through the soldier, he walked through the door and was greeted by about thirty clones in a control room, and also standing on a walkway was a hooded figure. It was a Jedi. Grievous could sense it. There were also five ARC troopers standing next to them. One of them ssaw Grievous and yelled "It's that monster! Get him!" All of the clones pulled out their guns, and pointed them at Grievous. The commanding ARC trooper said "Surrender, you're vastly outnumbered, plus there's a Jedi in the room. If you drop your weapons, you will live." Grievous laughed, and then said "Numbers are hardly a factor here." His arms suddenly split into two, and then they reached for more sabers on his belt. Igniting them, he now had four red lightsabers at his disposal, and started approaching the clones...

MadMel
(hehehe)"master, a clone ship has landed in the outskirts of the base."
"WHAT!!" Bak Or roared. then he regained his cool. "reborn perimeter" he spat into the com link "prepare for assult. hold them off until i get there" he activated his vibro sythe. "reborn soldiers, we have visitors, lets give them a warm welcome" after his speech, he rushed out the doors.

Faroth
The clones started firing, but Grievous tapped into the Force and made two of his sabers twirl around him, creating a barrier that redirected the shots of the troopers back at them. most of the clones were dead by now, but a few were fast enough to dodge the shots. Grievous turned around and used the Force to crush their rib cages in on their hearts. Then he continued forward and started up a staircase to the catwalk. The Jedi ignited his saber, and the ARC Troopers started their assault on him. Grenades, rockets, very powerful blaster shots, all were useless against Grievous' strong armor. He slashed up two of the ARC troopers, and Force crushed the remaining soldiers. The Jedi Force jumped behind Grievous and slashed at his back, only to be blocked. In a swift turn, Grievous was now facing the Jedi, and started attacking him. The Jedi struggled to keep up with Grievous' moves, and Grievous simply said "The Jedi are still weaklings, I see!" The Jedi backflipped, and replied "The Jedi are not weak!" Grievous stepped forward and sliced off the Jedi's left arm. HE yelled in pain, and then fell to his knees. Before Grievous could finish him off, a hole was blasted through the wall. A large group of ARC troopers ran through, and were followed by about ten Jedi. Their leader, a Jedi knight named Xio Baston said "Grievous, do not touch that padawan. If you do, you will face us all." Grievous laughed. "I probably could beat all of you, but I want this Jedi to suffer, so..." He lifted the padawan up and threw him at a control panel. Then he used the Force to make the ceiling collapse, then escaped to his shuttle and left. Xio used the Force to move the rubble and then went to aid the padawan. "Get this padawan medical attention!" The Arc troopers took him to the ship. Xio thought to himself "I remember that monster... from when I was a kid... I'll have to look into this. He walked out the door, and left along with all the other Jedi.

Aliies
"I am sorry but by law of the New Republic we cannot allow you to conduct your merchant enterprise with... methods such as yours; by law of the New Republic, i hereby announce you under arrest for the exploitation of refugees and low-class workers and forcing them to inhabit below-standard dwellings whilst they work for you" th Jedi Knight said, placing his hands on his waist to discreetly reveal his lightsabre to indicate that he meant business.

His padawan stepped forward brushed a long hair from her face, "Also, the very idea of openly threatening any of your employees upon request of resignment indicates possible intrests of slavery, regardless of their income..."

The Jedi looked back and smiled fondly, apprectiative of her input, "You have the choice to come peaceably but if it resovles to violence we are more than capable..." he said, truly-reluctantly unholstering his lightsabre without ignitng it.

His head snapped to the side as somewhere in the darkness came a slow clap...

"You handled that very profesionally, I am impressed..."

The Jedi paniced slightly as he relized that she had been standing there the whole time without him so much as sensing the gap in the force where she had inhabited invisibly.

His lightsabre burned into life, the ember-yellow blade held in a Soresu stance, "I can see you now Sith, I owe you a debt for my lost finger!" he said quite calmly, molding up his hand where an index finger was missing.

"Oh, I didn't recognise you... And you've an assistant, cute too!"

The padawan blushed at the honest and simple description, before coming to her senses and she too ignited her blue sabre.

"Look, about that... I'm rather sorry; but look, this little Toydarian (who glared at her for the 'little' part) has asked me to keep you from ending his business and therefore his livelehood... May i ask for you to leave him alone and then we can get on with our aimless lives..."

The Jedi's pretty young apprentice's eyes darted between her master and their quarry, surprised that the so-called Sith hadn't drawn her weapons or even motioned in a threatening manner, "Master, must we stand for combat, she doesn't seem dangerous..."

"Silence, I thought you were smart, Illana; the mightiest of the Sith are subtle and devious, forever on your guard you must be!" the Twi'Lek Jedi snapped at his human apprentice, who was insulted.
"I'm not stupid..." she whispered in a dissapointed and sad whisper.
"You are if you let your guard down and it seems you almost have!" he said, not breaking eye contact with Kem'Kara nd his voice full of frustration at her lack of wisdom.

Kem looked past him and into the eyes of his apprentice, she looked back with shock as the impression of 'Why do you put up with that...' came across from Kem's expression.

"Don't insult me, master; I'm not stupid" she stated defiantly.
"Hush up, girl! Thi is not the time!" he snapped back.

"Why? Why do you always tell me to be silent when i make a valid point! YOU ALWAYS DO THAT!" the young human female screamed suddenly, it was working...

The Jedi turned in shock as he realized what the Sith was doing; influencing her innocent mind and poluting it with frustration, "Illana, please stop; shes affecting you; any further and you'll fall, I don't want to loose you!" he asked her, panic gripping his voice.

"SEE, you think just because that i'm speaking freely you think i'm turning to the dark-side, you are the worst master i've ever served under!" she howled again, gesturing with her brilliant -blue sabre to enforce her words.

Her master reached out to connect with her, to calm and soothe her thoughts with reassuring images; he winced as his mind encountered a barrier, one stronger than what he had known of his apprentice and it radiated pure emotions of the dark side.

He snapped around to Kem, realizing that she was affecting her; he needed to take her down if Illana was to recover. He charged silently at Kem suddenly, the flare of the yellow blade swiped at the air around her, Kem dodged each and every attack, hiding her lightsabres and running behind Illana, "Please child, i have no weapon... he wants to kill me, clearly he is of the dark side!"

"You're right, it is wrong to attack an unarmed opponent, it goes against the Jedi Code! I trusted you master, i hate you, I HATE YOU!" she resoned suddenly, in her mind she was doing the right thing and upholding the Jedi Code, tears rolled down her cheeks and her voice warbled as she screamed, every breath full of emotion.

The Twi'Lek lowered his weapon as she ran at him; he dared not stike her down even in defense. The burning yellow blade disengaged as the Blue-blade pierced his chest and cut through his alien heart, "I-Illana..." his last words gasped from his lips before he rolled onto the ground from his knees.

The look of rage and frustration on her face slowly faded, her erratic breathing slowed as the realization of her actions dawned upon her.

"Well, that's one way of dealin' wid' tings..." the Toydarian said, his crude accent piercing the eerie silence like an vibro-blade, "I owe you some money Jenre'Ya, let me just gettem' outta da' safe!"

"No... no... NOOO!" Illana screamed, cradling her dead mentor.

Kem had an idea...

she walked up to the girl and comforted her, embracing in a squeezing hug, "You did the right thing, he was unstable i coud sense it..."

"D-does this make me a Dark-Sider?" she asked over her shoulder.
"Only if you want to be; how did honestly feel when you struck him down" she asked honestly, Illana was unable to see the malicious smile upon her face.

"S-satisfying, strangely satisfying..."

"Do you wish to learn more about the force than any and all the Jedi could possibly teach you?" Kem'Kara asked.
Illana leant back to look in her eyes; the sparkle of tear made her all the more pretty. They rolled down her cheeks again as she nodded ever so slightly...

((Got a tad carried away there... embarrasment))

Jedi Revan
He was stading at the surface of Dantooine, just looking at the landscape, triyng to get in contact with the force as much as possible. The force on Dantooine was strong, but not strong enough to keep the Sith away. He start thinking. His first battle with a Sith Lord in 5 years. he remembered that nothing he did could even scratch him. He had to train more and harder. He had to leave to Naboo. He felt that he needed to be there. A padawan aprached him.

" Yes Padawan, is something wrong?"
" Master, I wanted to ask a question"
" Then ask, just ask "
" I was just wondering... could a Sith fleet break threw our defenses here?"
" Yes... yes they can. If they put their mind to it."
The Padawan made a bow and left him. Adter a few hours of thinking he goes to a shutle, and then left for Naboo.

MadMel
(holly molly large posts. i cant rp now gotto go to bed and ive got school tomorrow c-yas)

Squibit
Was that me you were talking about?
Did you just send my character off to naboo?

LOL!

Jedi Revan
NO! I sent my own character to Naboo

Aliies
((Hope you get mauled by a nudered Gungan, Ghetto style!!! evil face ))

Squibit
(("thinking he goes"

he? who is he? Be specific revan ! :P

In that case.))

Marlu focused with all his power. It was probably the hardest he had ever tried to block his presence. He knew, obviously, that if his master actively searched for him that he would be detected within a few seconds. But he hoped that his guards could keep his masters natrual senses from noticeing him stowed away in the back of the shuttle.

He was aided by the fact that Master Revan seemed to have his thoughts turned inwards recently. That troubled Marlu and although he doubted there was anything he could do for his beloved master, he felt complelled to travel with him. As company if nothing else.

Silently rearranging the position of his legs he made himself more comfortable, preparing for a long trip through hyperspace.
About half a day should do it, he wouldn't send me back after i'd been with him for that long i'm sure thought Marlu. But his subconcious reminded him that it was far from certain.

Jedi Revan
(ooc: SORRY! By "HE" I meant myself. LOL.)

His thoughts were concentrated on getting to Nabbo. The shuttle went to hyperspace. After a few minutes the shuttle exited hyperspace, and Revan then saw a Sith Star Destroyer. It looked familiar. He knew that he had to get on board. Since the shuttle was caught in their tractor beam. When the Sith Soldiers stormed the shuttle he ignited his sabers, swiftly disposing of them all. He exited the shuttle. There was a big elevator that led to the bridge. It was locked. Since he was on this ship before, he knew the code. As Revan stepped on the bridge he saw a hooded figure.

"Well it took me a while to find you, but it was not THAT hard. You just follow the corpses."
" Ah Revan, it has been FAR to long since we last spoke. Do you wonder where she is now? I can not give that answer.*The hooded figure took of his hood, revealing a man of about 50 years with a long grey beard. The figure gives out a devilish smile.'
" As he mentions "her" Revan ignites his blue sabers and charges to the Sith Lord. Revans attacks were of no use. Every single attack was blocked until he received a powerfully kick to the chest and fell down dropping his lightsabers."
" DIE FOOL!!! The Sith Lord lets out a massive blast of lightning from his fingertips.
" I must find a way to distract him... he thought, reveling from pain."

Spidervlad
Faleth was in his cabin, a bit disturbed and worried. He was at the secret base located on a distant planet, Naadar. The small number of Fallen Jedi hid there, and lived there. About 75 of them, those who thought that both, the Dark and the Light sides were foolish. And they took a different path, a renegade path. They do what they need to do, what they want to do. One day, they can save a village, the other, they can help destroy one. And Faleth was the head of them.

A Fallen Jedi knocked at Faleth's cabin door. "Come in" said Faleth. "Is something wrong?" asked the Fallen Jedi. There were no stupid rules such as saying "Master" or anything like that to a person a higher rank then you. This was the Fallen way.

"Seems that I can sensed dark side in Correlia. Huge mass of dark side... But for now, I think we'll stay out of anything and observe" said Faleth noddin

Pal_Jetsam06
Pal_Jetsam06 wrote on Feb 5th, 2006 04:25 PM:
Name: Z-777 (also known as Commander Figo)
Species: cloned human
Homeworld: Kamino
Class: Clone Commander
Feat: duel repeating blasters
Apperiance: A clone in his early 20's,(growth accelaration) has musclur form.

Role-play sample: Figo stood with his colegues as the hologram of the Jedi Master disapeared.
"Well you heard her",he said breking the silence let's go scout the outlining planets. He put on his helmet and walked out of the room.

Jedi Revan
ooc: Pal, you dont put that here you put it in thr sign up thread. Read the rules. :P

Squibit
Marlu followed behind his master, but broke off to ensure secracy. He knew his master was skilled but was astounded by the death he was surrounded by. The shock of the devestation quivered through the force.

Reaching a lift he took it one level above the bridge. After exploring a little he found a service vent and dropped inside. He arranged him self to observe what happens when his master finally arrived.

He watched the the battle but knew it would be useless to join in, he would only be a distraction for his master, another factor to worry about.

As his master is violently kicked to the floor and the Black-robed figure prepares to execute a coup de grace Marlu ignites one of his sabres and severs the girders holding up the roof-panel he is currently crouch on above the seen.
Leaping off before it reaches the deck and landing in a rear guard with sabre in hand he raises his other...

Nearby plasma conduits burst open having been slashed by force strikes. A near by hydro pipe also is caused to rupture. The mixture of water and hot plasma quickly fills the room with steam.

Shutting off his sabre to preserve his concealment he quietly falls back away from the centre of the room.

How's that for a distraction master Marlu thought to himself.

MadMel
Bak arrived the the perimeter. hundres of clones marched across the field towards the reborn. the area was littered with bodies. "RIGHT" Bak shouted to his men."we are REBORN. we should each be able to take out at least 30 clones." he paused to give the full effect of his speech. "spare no one" he said. then he was off, with an army of reborn behind him.
Bak drew on his hate, hate of the new republic, and crushed the first line of soldiers. He was now only metres away. he raised his scythe and sliced the next lot of clones. his reborn army crashed with the clones, and since the cloneS didn't have sabers, they crumpled like tinfoil.
Bak continued to slice and hack and deflect when he saw a jedi amongst the clones. only one. "THE JEDI SCUM IS MINE" he roared at his troops "TAKE OUT THE REST". a small perimeter appeared in the battle field. space enough for two force users to brawl. the jedi leapt at Bak, his saber coming down...on thin air. 'oh please' thought Bak 'this "jedi" is as slow as a sunny week on kamino.' he was right. this jedi was barely a knight. so Bak toyed with the inexperienced jedi. putting up a big show until he got bored.
"time to finish this" he growled, and struck the jedi with force lightning. the knight flew a good 20 feet into the air and fell, his body vibrating from the electric shock that killed him. after that the fight was pretty much over. the clones put up a resistance for three minutes, then were slaughtered.

Jedi Revan
He was in too much pain to see what just happened. Though as soon as the Sith turned arround to see what was going on, Revan calls his sabers threw the force jumping in the air, and charging at the Sith. The Sith quickly turns around igniting his red saber and blocking the leap attack.

"WHAT IS IT REVAN? What If I already killed her?
"THAN I WILL SPILL YOUR GUTS TO THE FLOOR!!!"

Revan didnt know how, but he never fought so fast. He had done so many attacks that he could not before, soon they bacame a tornado of swirling colors. As the Sith releases lighting from his fingertips again, Revan puts his lightsabers in the way, reflecting the lightning back at the Sith Lord. The SIth is knocked to the near by wall looking agnry. Again they engage in lightsaber combat. Revan spins around at a great speed, knocking the Sith lightaber with one saber, and cutting his head of with the second. Faling to the ground, weak and injured, he detects a force sensitive in the room, besides himself. His inuries from force lighting do not alow him to concentrate hard so he simply asks:

" Who is there? "

MadMel
(wow, nice revan)

Squibit
Creating a bubble around him using the force, that rather than being a perfect oval as he had intended formed a somewhat irregular shape as the steam breaches the barrier here and there due to his lack of concentration, Marlu walks towards his master and deactives his blade.

"It is only I master. I appologise for not revealing myself sooner, but I feared you might turn me away if you discovered me" He explains, finnally able to ceace his efforts to conceal himself.

Jedi Revan
Looking a bit shoked at the sight of his aprentice, and then smiles.

"I would have expected no less from you." So, you saved my skin with the diversion? Trying to keep himself standing from the pain.

(And thanks)

Squibit
"I did, but please don't feel indebted to me or anything like that master. You have saved my own life more times than I could count on a journey from courascant to the outer-rim." He said with a smile on his face, which quickly changed to concern when he saw Revan wincing.

"Here let me try and help you with that my master." He requested, moving over to his master and prepareing to call on the force to revitalise his almost life-long friend and mentor.

"Who was this advasary master? and how did you know of his location. Surely even with your abilities you could not have sensed him over such a great distrance through the force!" He inquired, half hopeing that his master would tell him that it was indeed the case the force could do such an amazing thing.

Jedi Revan
Smiling, and looking gratefull for the healing. "Well... yes and no. You see I concentrated as hard as I could to find him, and he did the same for me. So I used the force to find him and vice versa. So the Force created a link. I knew where he was going and he knew where I was going. The opponent was a Sith Lord that got away once..." Revans face turns sad... But I dont want to talk about it. If you want to hear it, I will tell you back on Dantooine in the Jedi Council, that is if I am still a jedi. *Sighs deeply*. Anyway, the good thing is that I... pardon... WE killed this guy.

Squibit
"This could be a useful tool!" Marlu exclaimed.
"Do the other Jedi know of this? If the knowledge could be spread we could prearrange times for us to cast thoughts to one another. It could be a way to ensure we can keep in contact." he continued. Easing his master up onto his feet as he spoke.

"Well i've done as much for you as I can right now master. It would have been alot better if you informed me of this mission so I could have assisted you directly, maybe you wouldn't be in such a state. Prevention is better than cure as the saying goes." he rambled on as he started to walk.

"We can still use the shuttle. It is bound to be bugged by now, but I daresay that isn't going to be much of an issue now this conflic has been resolved. Right master ?"

Faroth
In a small base on Tatooine, a hooded Trandoshan sent transmissions to General Grievous to all the places he would need to strike next.

"Good... The New Republic is crumbling under our grip... Soon, I will become the emperor, and rule the galaxy, with you at my right hand."

"Yes, my lord. I have already taken out all of the Republic bases, and I will soon move on to destroying every single Jedi. But I must tell you, not even I can destroy so many of them. Are the new Reborns ready yet?"

"In the working, my friend. But right now, I want you to specifically destroy some Jedi that I think might be a big threat. One is named-"

"I know just who you're talking about, master. I have sensed it in the Force. They will be dead soon, and the New Republic shall once again be reorganized into the galactic empire. Fairwell, my lord."

General Grievous hit the button turning the hologram projector off, and went to the ship's hangar, where he got into a small shuttle. He then told the pilot to take him to the planet called Dantooine, where he would wait for his next targets...

MadMel
(hmm sorry multi tasking right now.)

Jedi Revan
He went with Marlu to the shuttle. He said: NO, the Jedi dont know about this link. I told you, I will tell you everything in the Jedi Council on Dantooine. IF I am still a Jedi at all. I have done crimes, worth banishing from the Jedi order. Not the dark side but a diferent number of things. Holding his hand at the place where his heart was. I sense a great disturbence in the force, brace yourself, something is not right on Dantooine.

Faroth
In a New Republic Senate chamber, a group of senators spoke about the New Republic's next action. One senator, Mas Matto, spoke.

"The New Republic is unstable! We cannot let it fall do turmoil! The only thing to do is to elect a new chancellor!"

Another senator named Malla Sanus replied to Matto's suggestion.

"That might be able to solve a few things. But who? There is no one..."

"Or, we can reorganize into another empire! I mean, the only problem then was the rebels! We can keep the Jedi, but at least have one ruler. Face it; our government is horrible! Is that why we're in this situation? It's not the Jedi's fault, it's ours! The New Republic's! The empire is the only option, we must!" said Follo Morrie.

Then, the final senator, Kron Denda, said "Yes, and no! The empire is what we must spawn again, but the Jedi must be destroyed! We shall destroy them all, we have enough troops for another purge!"

Malla spoke once again. "Listen to yourselves! You're senators of the New Republic, not leftovers of the empire! The most we will allow you to do is elect a new chancellor!"

Then, the door of the room was blown down, and in came a dark hooded Trandoshan, followed by two reborn masters.

"Who are you, and why are you here?!" Matto yelled.

"I am Darth Sillis, and I sensed your entire conversation in the Force. The one called... Kron Denda? Yes, well, he is the only one here who is correct."

"What do you mean?" asked Kron.

"I also believe that the empire is the only choice, and you can reach it through me. I can help the New Republic keep in balance, and the only way to do that is to mold it together with the new order... the New Imperial Order... It is what we will do, do you concur?"

The senators started nodding, all except for Matto.

"I will not tolerate this! The other parts of the government will hear about this!"

"There is no use in that. I already convinced them too."

"Well, the Jedi will-"

"My reborn forces are destroying their temple as we speak."

"But-"

It was too late. One of the reborns had thrown their saber into his chest.

"Now, if you will, allow me to speak into the intercom, so the entire city will hear this."

One of the senators got up and walked over to a intercom.

"Here it is." he said.

"Oh, and you will all now be calling me master or lord Sillis from now on"

"I'm sorry, my lord."

Sillis approached the intercom.

MadMel
(wow, woohoo im an imperial master now YEAH big grin)
john was watching the politics via the com-net. he didnt really like politics, but he needed to see the empire rise again. forever, he hoped...no, he knew that this time, there wont be any mistakes. as long as he, and the reborn lived, they would be unstoppable.
(some-one gimme a job, coz im not doing anything in this game at the moment)

Jedi Revan
AS they went to the shuttle, and ploted course for Dantooine, he felt another disturbance... the dark forces were conspiring...

Faroth
Sillis started to speak into the intercom.

"People of the New Republic! My name is Darth Sillis, Dark Lord of the Sith!" But you may also call me lord Sillis. The New Republic is no more! The senate has agreed to reogranize the New Republic into the second galactic empire, with me as the emperor. If you try to stop me, you will fall in battle. Now, please stay still while we eliminate every Jedi on Coruscant! My appretnice, General Grievous and and John Ba'Kor, will destroy the other Jedi in the universe! Now, I will be leaving the rest to my Reborn army!"

Sillis turned off the intercom, and could hear the screaming outside. He walked to one of his Reborn and spoke to him.

"Tell John Ba'Kor that we are ready for the Reborn arrival. Make sure that not a single Jedi survives, so that there will be no last hope. I will be going to the other parts of Coruscant to inform all other cities."

The Reborn nodded, and left the room. Sillis turned to the Senate.

"Remember, the Jedi are an enemy of the Empire, ass are the clones. We will no longer need them with the Reborn around."

He left after the Reborn, and went to his shuttle, which took him to the other cities, where he spread the same message.

Meanwhile...

General Grievous arrived on Dantooine, and got out of his shuttle. He looked around, and ordered the Reborn to scout the area for any Jedi. But he knew that two Jedi were coming straight here, so he stayed where he was.

Jedi Revan
As the shuttle landed on Dantooine, he felt the dark-side, and ignited his sabers.

"Marlu, be carefull, send a message to this hypercon link: 555-42667, talk to the politician there, he needs to know that the sith lord is dead.

He went out of the shuttle, only to see another shuttle, and General Griveous.

" And who might you be? "

Faroth
General Grievous turned.

"You do not remember the great terror of General Grievous of the Seperatist army? Well, that's what I used to be. Now, I am apprentice to the new emperor. You will surrender to the New Empire, and become one of us. Either that, or fall to me!"

General Grievous pulled of his cloak.

"Join us, Jedi."

Jedi Revan
" And why should I do that?" he asks a bit shoked that he didnt draw the lightsabers and attack him. HE did have doubts about being a Jedi, but he didnt have a good expiriance with the Sith.

" Yes I remeber General Grievous, but if your him, how can you use the force, I sense it in you?.

Faroth
"You see, after my death in the Clone Wars, a Sith named Darth Sillis found my remains and took it to his base. Then he used what was left of me to clone a new, more powerful Grievous, with all the memories of the old one. But in the process, he implanted some of his own Force energy into my body, so that I could use all of the Sith powers!" Grievous replied. "Now, you shall die. This is your last chance for joining the New Empire and becoming a Sith."

MadMel
"master, the emperor wants you and your reborn troops to go to (classified), and kill every jedi and clone in the area."
"very well" said john, picking up his sythe, "prepare my fleet. the jedi at (classified) will have a nasty suprise." he said, laughing evily. (where am i supposed to go?? i said classified, coz i dont have a clue where im meant to go to sad)

Faroth

Jedi Revan
" Interesting combination...." Thinking about his newly appointed offer. IF the sith havent kidnapped her.... maybe he would consider it.

" Now, I have some bad experience with the sith you see... And I dont think I can become one. My anwer is: NO" Preparing for a heavy fight...

AOR
AOR's Fleet had just left Foerost Shipyard when he recieved a hailing from one of his outposts in the Parmic Sector . "Sir", came the static voice of the first officer on the station, "We have been recieving numerous reports of Republic base's being destroyed. Where we have a pattern of movment, we have no cruisers or a fleet of any source of our own. And sending our scouts would be suicide."

"I'm on my way, commander", and the link disconnected itself from the distance. Strange AOR thought, surly the Republic would have reacted to these assualts. No matter.. "Ensign, plot a course to the uploaded information he have recieved from Space Terminus /u], and make Haste do speed." AOR Hailed all the ships in his fleet, a multiple mass of countless different races. After sending their orders and the destination point, AOR sat down at his bridge plotting out several different strategies incase they run into trouble.

Faroth
General Grievous laughed and said "Very well, Jedi. Prepare for your death!"

He reached into his cloak and spun out two red lightsaber and ignited them. Then he took off his cloak, and jumped at the Jedi. He slashed both sabers, one coming from each side.

Jedi Revan
Jumping high before the sabers coud hit him, faling down, doing a leap attack, presing both lightabers down, so hopefully, he could pierve him... Only if his enemy let him he thought...

Faroth
Grievous spun his sabers in a defensive flourish and backflipped. His arms then started spinning, and he slashed at Revan with flashes of red sweeps of light.

Jedi Revan
Tring to trick him... Jumping behind him, spining at high speed...

AOR
AOr reached his designated location, and what he saw made him sick. Scraps of mighty cruisers and fighters hovered in seemingless orbital state. Like lost souls wondering in the abyss. A tear almost came to AOR's eye as he stood jaw dropped gazing at the remains of the space station Space Terminus. He removed his hat, and bowed. The soldiers on the bridge gave their respects in either salutes or bows. When everyone seemed to regain themselves, AOR looked steadily at the remains scanning to see any forms of life. Nothing. With every sinew and fiber he tried to hold back the rage, but it was of no use. He calmly looked toward the first officer and was about to give out an order when the statistics officer cried out, "Sir, warp detected straight ahead. May be the people who attacked Space Terminus"

"I don't care if they are measly pirates", AOR said gritting his teeth. "All ships assume offensive position Mortar Barrage. We'll blast them before they even knew what hit them."

MadMel
(nice sig AOR)

Faroth
Meanwhile...

Darth Sillis stood in the docking bay of the Coruscant star port. As the imperial shuttle was readied, he walked up the ramp and into the shuttle, and blasted off into space.

"Set a course for this ship." Sillis said, pointing at a location on his datapad.

"But my lord, how do you know a ship is there?" asked the pilot. "I mean, anything could be there."

"Don't worry. I sense it in the Force. They will let us take the ship peacefully, or I will have to use force." Sillis replied.

"But Lord Sillis, how can you kill everyone on that ship? I mean, I know you're powerful, but-"

"That is no conern of you. I have the power to destroy an entire space station at will. Now, go."

"Yes my lord."

The shuttle blasted off for AOR's ship.

RvB]Tucker
Templar force jumped to the top of a book shelf and flung his light sabre at a reborn, cuuting off it's head. Templar jumped off the book shelf and sprinted over to Kaylon Twy, a fellow knight. Him and Twy came together back to back, and parried the swipes and stabs from the attacking reborn.

"Twy, do you have any idea who these people are?"

"No. I only heard that they walked inot the temple and started killing Jedi. They are quite strong in the force, and the dark side is strong in them."

"I sense it also. Were are the council members?" Templar asked as he force pushed an attacking reborn into a wall.

" They are no where to be found. All though I heard that Master Dineras was seen fighting off some of these..things in the main chamber. there is chaos everywere Templar."

" Look out!" Templar yelled as he pushed Twy to the ground and barrel rolled just as a comm. system went whizzing over their heads.

Templar got up and raised his light sabre just as two rebord leaped on him, slashing verticly. Templar blocked both of the attacks and kicked the closest one in the chest, stunning him. he blocked a blow from the second reborn, and struck a few hits of his own. The first one was getting up, only to be crushed by a giant table which Twy had thrown down with the force. Templar spun and stabbed with his light sabre which was blocked by the reborn, who followed up with a force push. templar closed his eyes as he felt his body get slammed against a wall. And opened them just in time to see the reborn charge him with his red lgiht sabre. Templar jumped up verticly, narrowly missing the red blade, and he came down hard upon the reborn's head. He cut off the reborn's arms with his light sabre, then thought better of it and beheaded him to.

After all the Reborn were cleared out of the room that Twy and Templar were in, they both deactivated their light sabres and leaned against a wall.

" We need to find the council members, they will know what to do." Twy said as she put her light sabre away.

"I agree. The council will know what to do. But how much sith do you think are left? I must have killed at least six in the last eight minutes."

" When I saw the sith enter the building it seemed as if the line was endless. their may very well be thousands of them." She said.

Templar grimaced. A thousand sith warriors againsta few hundred jedi? The odds were definsntly not in their favour. But he knew what he had to do.

"Well, i guess we had better go find the council members."...

MadMel
"john's ship landed on Coruscant. it was night. John liked the night. it reminded him of darkness. the dark side, which was strong with him. he had no time to meditate, however he called to his reborn troops on his comlink "Do what must be done" he ordered "spare no one". he closed the link.

Jedi Revan
( I will continue our duel Faroth, as you blocked my last attack.

Thinking hard, and then using the force to bombard Griveous with nearby rocks, and sometimes smaller trees. Thinking this is a good distraction, jumping in the air ( Jumped in a move so that is I was on the ground I would be lying on the ground on my stomach ) and spining puting the lightsabers above his head, and tring to cut through his enemy...

Jacen Solo
Slowly the Reborn marched through the Temple, their weapons drawn. One by one, Jedi crumpled to the floor, dead. This would be judged one of the only attacks in the history of the Jedi equal to the Great Jedi Purge led by Anakin long before this. And we all know what happened there.

The Reborn hacked through dozens of Jedi in only a few minutes, and the cuasalties were already high. The Reborn had lost, perhaps, one 50th of their force. That still left them with over 900 troops. At least.

Eventually, the Reborn reached the Jedi youngling room. Strangley, there was only one child there. He was young, maybe 11, and had short, dark hair. Hius skin was a pale silver color and his eyes were electric blue.

9 of the Reborn approached the boy, and even they felt sorrow. This wasn't a battle, this was murder. "May the Force be with you," one of them said as they drew their weapons...

"It is!" the boy said suddenly. A dozen other younglings jumped out of the shadows, lightsabers drawn. The Reborn were dead before they knew what hit them. Hering lightsaber combat, more Reborn rushed into the room. But all they found were their partners' smoldered bodies. The younglings were gone.

Faroth
Grievous spun out another lightsaber.

"You may be stronger than I thought." he said, slashing at Revan's leg, trying to break his stance. Then, his entire upper body started spinning, and rings of red light sliced through the air.

Jedi Revan
WHAT THE...?! Changing his "cannonball" move to the right and falling to the ground having barely missed Griveouses lightsabers.

"Hmmmmm... nice moves." Raisng his hands into the air, using the force to take trees from the ground and launch them at Griveous, as well as many heavy rocks and even riping the left wing of a shuttle ( NOT mine, and NOT yours. A random shuttle that was there along with ours. ) and launching it too... Using force lightsaber throw to launch one of his lightsabers at his enemy, and charging at him with his remaining lightsaber.

Owen Kenobi
as the younglings are fleeing through the air shafts in the temple, they finally reach the council chambers.
getting out of the shaft, they hear a person approaching. they quickly hide as someone enters the room.
"john couldn't get them," the person who entered says as she enters the room. She is talking on a cell phone to Darth Sillis. "Grievous' Reborns couldn't take them. and they're just children! master, if I acomplish this, may i be your apprentice once more?" a pause, and then, after getting a response, she continues. "As you wish, Lord Sillis." She puts away the phone and draws her lightsaber, ingniting its crimson blade...
Suddenly she pushes the coucil chairs from a round the room out the window, shattering it. the youngkings are hidden behind them, now in plane sight.
"Goodbye, little ones," she says as she approaches the younglings, who arre to fear struck to do anything in return.
Suddenly someone bursts into the room: Templar, saber drawn, followed close behind by Twy.
"Then I suppose its a duel," the woman, Kallytsa, says, as she looks back at the two Jedi. "Prepare to die!"

AOR
AOR's fleet moved quick into formation, the stronger ships in the front and the weaker ones towards the back. The stronger ships deployed all fighters, but the fighters did not attack. All was silent in space. Just as a medium sized fleet entered the system, the weaker ships showed their might. Unleashing several large collections of energy shots with the exploding radius of a large carrier, the enemy ships had no time to prepare for the comming hit. 3 of th 5 ships were utterly destroyed. One was disabled and the other held fairly intacted taking medium damage. But that was soon to change. Several groups of bombers diabled their shield with ease, and the insurgent group boarded and destroyed the ship from the inside out.

The fleet was making it's way to the disabled ship when another warning sound came from the ship. "Sir, we have another warp opening, it seems to be larger than before."

AOR gritted his teeth, "All ships, break formation. I want all flage ships to fire at will. All carriers are to defend each flag ship from enemy fighter. We move into defensive position Omega." The ships immediatly followed their orders with optimum effeciency. One of the junior officers had the audacity to turn and gaze at AOR. All AOR did not catch his gaze, the junior officer could have sworn he saw AOR mumbling a prayer....

Owen Kenobi
Here's a pic of Callysta...

RvB]Tucker
Templar and Twy ran down the halls, killing various reborn along the way, until they ran past a youngling training room. their were at lets a hundred reborn in the room, and they were all quite intrested in something.

"Twy, I want you to continue to try to reach the council members room. I will deal with these." he whispered.

" No. their are to many. you will surly be killed."

Templar thought for awhile before finnaly giving in.

"Fine, but stay behind me."

The reborn looked around the room. They were dumbfounded that their fellow reborn were slaugtered by a mere group of younglings. Then the room started to shake. They looked around wildly until they saw templar, staring at them with his hands in the air. They were about to charge him when suddently the entire roof of the room collapsed, crushing all of them.

Templar and Twy ran down the hall until they entered the main entrance hall. their were hundreds of reborn in the hall. And they were fighting the remaining jedi. templar noticed that one man seemed to sand out from the others. He reeked of the dark side. He had a viroblade and a red light sabre. Templar ignited his light sabre and took off his robe.

"Twy, this time I really need for you to find the council members."

"No. We will find them togther."

"Find the council members!!!" Templar shouted.

" You will be of no help to me right now. just a disturbance".

"May the force be with you." Twy said. Then sprinted away.

Templar force jumped thirty feet in the air, then landed a few yards away from the man with the viro blade. they locked eyes, then ignited their light sabres...

Owen Kenobi
Kallysta jumps as Templar and stabs, her blade going through him--her whole body going throughh him! That's when she realzes that this is just an illusion of the two Jedi. She quickly spins around and sees that the younglings are all almost out, the only one left behind being alex, who casted the illusion.
"You little..." Kallysta says, walking towards Alex, her saber the only light in the dark room.
Suddenly Alex pulls out his own saber as Kallysta jumps for him. He dodges back and throws the saber, singing her arm. and, with that, he runs out of the room. Kallysta has lost her prize.

Faroth
Outside the Jedi temple, many Reborn march through the doors and rip through the remaining Jedi.

Meanwhile, Darth Sillis' shuttle blasts down the blast-door posts of AOR's ship to let down the shield. Then the shuttle enter the hangar, and Sillis emmerges from the shuttle.

AOR
Originally posted by Faroth
Outside the Jedi temple, many Reborn march through the doors and rip through the remaining Jedi.

Meanwhile, Darth Sillis' shuttle blasts down the blast-door posts of AOR's ship to let down the shield. Then the shuttle enter the hangar, and Sillis emmerges from the shuttle.

(whao, how about a better introduction, I mean you are just one ship against a mighty fleet.)

Faroth

AOR
(Ok, here could I fight two more space battles, so that my fleet can become a little more weaker. That way it actually looks a little more, for lack of a better word, cooler. And a little more professional...)

Faroth
Sillis spoke onto his comlink to the Reborn fleet also coming from Coruscant.

"Weaken their forces. They will not escape us."

The Reborn fleet started firing at the enemy fleet, and managed to destroy on of their ships.

Jedi Revan
( Not to be boring or anyting, just wanted to say that my last duel post was on page 3. )

AOR

Sillis spoke onto his comlink to the Reborn fleet also coming from Coruscant.

"Weaken their forces. They will not escape us."

The Reborn fleet started firing at the enemy fleet, and managed to destroy on of their ships.

MadMel
("broken through"...right am i missing out on something???) john saw the younglings running out of the carnage that used to be the council room. he activated his sythe, and lunged. only a few escaped. 'my troops will finish them' he thought, with satisfaction.

Faroth
The group of Reborn, led by Commander Gensis, approached a small group of Jedi. The same Jedi who led the cloness to confront Grievous, named Xio, was in the group. Gensis charged at Xio, but Xio backflipped onto a pillar that was crushed at the base, causing it to be slanted.

"You cannot win, weak Jedi! The Force is not with you, but with me!" yelled Gensis.

"I'm afraid it is with me. And the Reborn will not destroy this temple as long as I'm here."

In a shout of rage, Gensis used the Force to crush the already battered pillar, causing Xio to fall to the ground. Sturggling up, Xio spun his blue saber up, and once again embraced Gensis, and they returned sweeping blows of light. Gensis started to overpower Xio, so he switched to Soresu, in hopes of a stronger defense. But Gensis easily broke his stance with an uppercut sweep, and kicked him high into the ceiling, and when he crashed back down onto the floor, it actually left a small human-shaped dent in the floor. Gensis laughed evilly.

"The Force is with you, huh? Pathetic. You're one of the weakest Jedi I've ever killed! Now, allow me to finish you off." Gensis said, raising his saber for a finishing blow.

"Never... Jedi don't give up, especially against Dark Side scum like you!"

Xio jumped up, and started a powerful onslaught against Gensis' saber. After breaking his stance, Xio slashed through his armor, until Gensis' scarred skin was showing. But Gensis wasn't done yet. He started filling with rage, and bashed through Xio so hard that it sent him flying back. After barely catching his stance again, it was blown away, and in a spinning swipe, Gensis had sliced off Xio's right arm. Then he used Force lightning to blast him high up into the ceiling, and he came crashing down once again onto the cold, stone floor.

"Jedi, huh? Pushover is more like it..." said Gensis leaving the room.

Blaxican_Jedi
This is RvBtucker, changed name.

Faroth
Grievous used the Force to push away some of the rubble, but it kept on coming. He had to resort to using his bare hands and lightsabers to destroy them, and started to approach Revan, knocking his sabers away. Then, one of the sabers spun from behind and stabbed through Grievous' ribs.

"Gah!" he yelled, falling to his knees. "It seems that you are worthy... It's too bad you didn't join us when you had the chance, though!"

He sprung to his legs, and Force gripped a large chunk of metal, throwing it straight at Revan.

Lee-San28
{could i join this as a jedi i made up im a pretty decent role player}

Faroth

Blaxican_Jedi
BTw I think I might be fighting Madmel.

Jacen Solo
Running through teh battle-damaged halls, only four younglings remained: Alex Kanexia, Bobby Ritan, Samiel Slize, and Mantra Ospist. As they ran they saw a tall Reborn only yards away, gaurding a door.
"Slink into the shadows," Alex said in her comanding tone. "We may be able to escape..."
"No!" Bobby yelled suddenly. "The Sith die at my blade today!"
Bobby charged at the Reborn and was quickly cut down. The last three younglings fled as quickly as they could, but the Reborn was after them. He was getting closer... closer... closer... suddenly a yellow blade cut through the chest f the Reborn. It was Jay Kanexia, the Jedi Knight.
"Dad, you're alive!" Alex yelled, running to hug his father.
"There's no time, no, Alex," Jay said quickly, pushing her off gently. "We need to escape."
"There'll be no escaping," said a voice from behind. The Sith-hopeful who had attacked the younglings in the coucil chamber: Kallysta. She had her blood-red saber drawn. She attacked!

MadMel
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
BTw I think I might be fighting Madmel.
(wtf?? when?? confused oh...that 'guy with the vibro balde...ive got a vibro SYTHE mate, not a BLADE)

Blaxican_Jedi
sythe blade. Eh. Point is you can go ahead and make the first move.

MadMel
(try to type in brackets when out of charactor, like this)
the sith lord smiled evily. 'this jedi thinks he can take me on. HA!' john thought. he activated his sythe and rushed at the jedi, gathereing the dark side up inside him.

Jedi Revan
( NO PROBLEM FAROTH )

The chunk of metal hit Revan on the chest making him fly in the air and fall hard on the wing of his shuttle, hurting his spine. Thinking: Griveous was known as to be more machine than a organic. No he would not stoup to that level... or would he? He wanted to try it anyway. Slowly getting up holding his back and pointing his arms at Griveous sending GIANT surges of lighting at his enemy.

Faroth
Grievous' surgically enhanced eyes opened wide and cold. The lightning blasted him, and he was sent flying high into the air, then crashing down on a rock, looking like a broken pile of protocol droids. Excess electricity continued to spark a few times, then the parts stopped moving.

Meanwhile...

The assault on the temple was almost over. Most of the Jedi there were dead, except for a few Jedi who managed to escape Coruscant, and go into exile. A Jedi knight named Bess Troulin spotted a man on the floor with his hand cut off. He could also sense that this man still had a small trace of life left, so he dragged him out of the temple and into a his starfighter, where they both flew off towards Naboo.

Blaxican_Jedi

Blaxican_Jedi
Templar goes into his combat stance just as John reached him. Templar parried his blow and stabbed with his light sabre, which was easily blocked by John. John sliced verticly and followed up with a low kick to the lower torso. Templar blocked the light sabre strike but took the kcik in the torso. He crumpled to his knees and force pushed John just as he sliced down werds, sending him flying across the room. John slammed against the wall, but recovered quickly.He watched with pure hatred in his eyes as templar got up and re-ignited his light sabre. They stared at each other before charging each other again...

Faroth

MadMel
(THATS DARTH BAK'OR TO YOU BLAXICAN!! big grin. btw can i win, and you escape?? coz i think the dark side wins this fight, you can see it in faroth's eyes :shiftysmile
john released the pent up energy inside him slamming into templar with incredible speed. the shove sent tamplar flying across the room. "had enough JEDI" john spat at him, his sythe raised.

Blaxican_Jedi
Templar shakily stood up and wiped the blood off his mouth. He felt anger. Allot of it. "It isn't fair." He thought. "It isn't fair that he is so much more powerful than me.." Suddenly Templar's senses heightened, and he felt a renewed strength flow through him. Templar threw his light sabre at Darth Bak'or, then sprinted towards him. Bak'or blocked the light sabre, but wasn't able to dodge the flying karate kick aimed at his chest. Bak'or did a back flip and landed on his feet, then raised up his light sabre just in time to block a stab from Templar, who had retrieved his light sabre. Templar swung again. This time when the blades came into contact, they stayed their. the two warriors pushing in th others directing.

"I sense much anger in you." Bak'or said, grinning.

Templar said nothing, but continued to push forward, while Bak'or pushed back.

" Anger is good. It makes you stronger. More powerful. Harness it.

Templar started to sweat, and added even more strength to his push.

"You-cant...win." Templar grunted.

"Oh but I can, and will." Back'or said. Then raised his hand. Templar stared with wide eyes before the lightning left Bak'or's hand and him in the face. He flew at least six meters before finally hitting the ground. Remains of the force lightning grounding itself through his body. Templar layed their on the ground, utterly exhausted. The last thing he saw was an image of Twy, followed by Jedi masters Zikki and Orphos, before everything went black and he fell into unconsciousness...

MadMel
(that was a good fight, but next time plz ask for the players permission before puppteting their characters)

Jedi Revan
( So Faroth, what happend to Griveous, did he die? And by the way, good duel smile.)

Hating himself for what he done. He strangely enjoyed doing that attck. I could become a habbit. He only destroyed Griveous because he had the element of suprise. Taking his sabers back to his hands, looking at the pile of parts. " Well, may the force be with you Griveous. You were a tough opponent."

Blaxican_Jedi
Yes your right. i shouldn't make assumptions like that.

Faroth
Originally posted by Jedi Revan
( So Faroth, what happend to Griveous, did he die? And by the way, good duel smile.)

Hating himself for what he done. He strangely enjoyed doing that attck. I could become a habbit. He only destroyed Griveous because he had the element of suprise. Taking his sabers back to his hands, looking at the pile of parts. " Well, may the force be with you Griveous. You were a tough opponent."

Suddenly, you hear the sound of electrical shockwaves, and metal clanking together. You turn around to see Grievous starting to pull himself together, and reform.

"Ah, I still am a tough opponent. Thanks to Lord Sillis, anyways. My old body was imperfect; if it were seperated, it'd stay that way. But now, the Force can keep it together. My new body uses the Force. It lives on it. Now, you shall be destroyed by General Grievous, master of the Dark Side!"

He spun out his sabers once again, and charged Revan with all of his rage.

Jedi Revan
( No worries here man, I kinda hopped he didnt... )

Taking a deffensive backflip and although barely avoiding his lightsaber attack, he was ran-over by him in his rage. He fell to the ground and raised his arms. The ground where he was lying and a 5 five foot radius around him was detached from the ground and flew into the air along with revan, making him stand on a platform made of earth. He yells: " YOUR LIGHTSABERS MOVES RIVAL MINE, AND I CANT DEFEAT YOU IN SABER COMBAT!!! BUT I CAN IN FORCE COMBAT. TO HELL, I WILL RISK IT!!! Concentrating a lot, feeding his flesh to the force and geting holes on his face and burned injuries... Using the force to pick up his shutle and a nearby shuttle ( I didnt want to touch yours after all ) and swinging them at Griveous along with other rocks and trees. Geting seriously injured by the force power he was using, but still not leting go, guiding the objects and shutles to smash Griveous.

Owen Kenobi
Jay easily dodged Kallysta's fisrt blow, but that was what she intended. as he jumped out of the way, she pushed to the side, causing him to fall to the ground. she stepped over him and prepared to stab down...

Jacen Solo
Jay rolled out of the way and drew his own, golden saber. He jumped up and began slashing swifly at kallysta's head, but she simply stepped back. Suddenly she flipped over him and pushed behind her to stab him through the torso. He moved quickly, ducking, and slashing at her legs. She jumped back, landing curtly on her toes.
"You won't escape me," she mocked.
"You won't live," he replied. And, with that, he lunged!

Owen Kenobi
Kallysta dodges to the side, kicking him in the back. As he turns to dtrike back, Kallysta stabs right at Jay, but he parries, disarming her by... cutting off her hand! She falls to the floor, holding a bloody stump, her hand mere feet away.
"I have you beat," Jay says, glee radiating throughout his voice.
"I don't think so," she says suddnely, pulling her secretly conciled blaster pistol from her vest. She points up and pulls the trigger, aiming for Jay's head.

Jacen Solo
Jay blocked the laser blasts going for him, stepping back, when he realized she was planning something much more sinister. Stepping back, he had stepped onto the platform Kallysta had arrives on when she came.
"Nighty nighy," she said slyly, pressing a button on her trigger. The platform under Jay exploded, sending him flying through the air. Suddenly she was over him, saber in hand (her left), preparing to strike. With the last of his strength, he force pushed her off and started running for the getaway ship, which the last three younglings where already on.
"I won't die today!" he yelled to her.
"I disagree," she replied, running after him.

Owen Kenobi
She charges, slashing at his head. he ducks and roles back, his yellow blade shining in the night. He stands up and charges at her, but she suddenly uses Force Lightning, sending him flying. He hits a wall, hard, and Reborn start to flood the docking platform.
"I have to escape," syas Jay outloud, getting ready to end the battle, one way or another.

Jacen Solo
(100th reply!)
Jay runs swifly at Kallysta, planning on placing the killing blow, severing head from neck. But, as he leaned forward to slash, she suddenly grabbed him by the neck using the Force to replace where her old hand should have been.
"Farewell, Jedi," she said ominously into his ear, stabbing her saber forward into his gut. She gasped, staired her in the eys, and trickled blood from his mouth. She dropped him sinisterly and he stared at the satrs as the Reborn surrounded him and cut down with their dark blades. In under 30 seconds, he was dead.
Kallysta was pleased with herself, and she smiled. But, turning, she saw that the ship carying the last three younglings had escaped.
"NO!" she yelled. Suddenly she spotted, slightly in the pale moonlight, the ship in Coryscant's atmosphere. She ran into her own ship, jumping in.
"I will have Sillis' respect!" she yelled to herself. "I will earn his teachings!" And, with that, she blasted after the young Jedi for her final trial.
(Note: Jay's dead, but I'm planning a new character. See the sign in board.)

Blaxican_Jedi
Templar awoke several minutes later under the influence of a healing trance. Suddently all the memories of what happened a few minutes came rushing back. He looked around wildly. Were was that sith lord?!

"Calm down, Templar." Said a voice from behind him. "I sense much distraught and confusion is you." Templat rolled over to see Jedi Masters Orphos and Zikki staring at him. Along with Twy.

"What happend?" Templar asked groggily.

"You are lucky Twy found you. Zikki said. "We came just as you were electrified by Darth Bak'or.

"Back'or?" Templar said, confused.

"Yes, but don't worry about it at the moment. Anyways, we came and, as soon as he saw us ,ran. He was good, but I guess even a sith knows when the odds are against him." Zikki said with a smile.

"Were are we?" Templar said, as he had noticed that trace of battle could be heard or seen.

"We are in one of many of the secret passagways of the Temple. We will be safe for the time being, but we must not linger. The temple is lost. We must escape with as many Jedi as we can."

" Were are the rest of the council?" Templar asked.'

"Dead. It seems that the reborn are more formidable then we first thought. More the reason why we must escape. Things are not going well in Courascant. A general Grievous, an old and powerful Sith warlord, has returned. And he has taken over the Republic."

" But...how will we escape?"

It was Orphos who spoke. " Their is a Corellian Corvette in the hangar. It is ungaurded and still intact. We shall make our way towards it, with as many Jedi as we can on the way."

Templar got up, and grabbed his light sabre.

" I guess we had better get on then." Zikki grabbed his arm and pulled him towards him.

" Young Templar, their is much anger in you. And I sense that you currently close to the dark side."

" I am tired of hearing that!!" He cried. " I am fine!"

The two Jedi masters looked at each other.

"Just, do not do anything rash." Orphos said. We will meditate on the conflict later."

Templar bowed his head, ashamed of his outburst. "Yes master, I am sorry."

"You are forgiven." Zikki said. "Now, let us get moving."

Then the four Jedi ran down the hall...

Faroth
The sleek green starfighter flew and landed on Naboo. Bess carried Xio out, but was greeted by two Reborn.

"By order of the New Empire, you are under arrest. If you attempt to fight back, we will kill you. Now, step into our shuttle, and-"

Before the dark soldier could finish speaking, a blue saber blade was stabbed through his gut, and his corpse slid to the ground. The other Reborn ignited his saber, and they started clashing sabers. Bess' saber was swiftly and steadily soaring through the air, and waving it in front of the Reborn's arm. he sliced off his hand, and then continued in beheading him. After disigniting his saber, he rejoiced when he saw a small Jedi outpost near by. He dragged Xio into the building, and was shocked when he saw all the Jedi dead. Their arms were torn off, slashes covered their bodies, and one was even completely dismembered. Bess put Xio on a medical bed, and sat down, so he could think of his next action.

Blaxican_Jedi
The sleek green starfighter flew and landed on Naboo. Bess carried Xio out, but was greeted by two Reborn.

"By order of the New Empire, you are under arrest. If you attempt to fight back, we will kill you. Now, step into our shuttle, and-"

Before the dark soldier could finish speaking, a blue saber blade was stabbed through his gut, and his corpse slid to the ground. The other Reborn ignited his saber, and they started clashing sabers. Bess' saber was swiftly and steadily soaring through the air, and waving it in front of the Reborn's arm. he sliced off his hand, and then continued in beheading him. After disigniting his saber, he rejoiced when he saw a small Jedi outpost near by. He dragged Xio into the building, and was shocked when he saw all the Jedi dead. Their arms were torn off, slashes covered their bodies, and one was even completely dismembered. Bess put Xio on a medical bed, and sat down, so he could think of his next action.

(damn...)

Faroth

Blaxican_Jedi
HAXXORZ!!!!

Faroth

MadMel
HAXXORZ!!!!
(lol laughing )

Jedi Revan
Bleeding teribly, thinking that he will die, but still guiding the shutles to crush Griveous. " IF I DIE, I WILL BE TAKING YOU WITH ME!!!"

MadMel
(recap, have the sith smooshed the temple yet??)

Faroth
Grievous laughed.

"I don't think so!"

He jumped back onto a large platform and crushed a few barrels next to him. The barrels burst open, and toxic chemical flooded down to the area that Revan was standing on.

Grievous then jumped over a large wall to where his shuttle was, ran into it, and flew off into space. This is the end for the last Jedi. Sillis was a much more devious and strategizing emperor than even Palpatine had been, and so far, his plan was working. Palpatine made the mistake of stopping the purge early, but he had left two former Jedi masters alive. Now, Sillis was going to make sure that no one survived.

MadMel
(hmm....excellent...now im guessing this is where everything goes wrong for the sith sad)
darth bak'or overlooked the devestation that was the jedi temple. he relished the fact that he was one of the minds behind the destruction and death. he new that the total purge of the jedi hadn't been accomplished yet, but he was glad that he would kill the last of them.
(not much else to say).

Jedi Revan
Jumping to avoid the toxins, but since he was badly injured the toxins burned a lot of his leg.

Shouting so that the whole planet could hear him: I HATE YOU, YOU OVERGROWN DRINK SERVING FREAK!!! Starting to bleed again, taking two very thick platforms and making a cage arround Griveous with them.
Making the left and right platforms move closer to each other so that they would smash Griveous

( THAT WAS A TERIFFIC MOVE YOU DID THERE thumb up )

Jedi Revan
( EDIT!!!!!)

I was in a hurry to go to work and I didnt read that Griveous flew with his shuttle, so I will just RP like this:

Jumping to avoid the toxins, but since he was badly injured the toxins burned a lot of his leg. Using force heal to make his leg a bit better and crawlng to a near-by shuttle. Setting a course for a system 20 light years away from Dagobah. He had a friend there and somehow, the planet had a breathable atmosphere, although it was hard to take breath into your lungs there. But there is a nebula sorounding the planet that could badly damage a Imperial Star Destroyer, and luckily, he was one of few in the galaxy who knew how to go through that nebula.

AOR
Originally posted by AOR

The junior officer was right, the fleet was bigger than before, perhaps not numbers bigger, but certainly size bigger. This was not something AOR wished to face at all, let alone this moment. However his fleet proved competent in the moment of adversity. One plus to battle formation Omega is the actual prediction of enemy fighters coming through the warp. Which is exactly what AOR wanted, with the bigger ships concentrating on the bigger ships the smaller ships concentrated on the smaller ships. The only flaw in this formation is an even to odd ratio; or the less defense to offense ratio. If an odd number was presented against this formation, the offensive unit would have an advantage if they were not a target. An advantage the enemy was going to exploit, but not one AOR wasn't prepared for.

The first ship to exit the warp was the capital ship, a bold movement in AOR's eyes until he understood why. Upon exiting, the ship turned hard port immediately flying on it's side. In this the flag ship blocked the damage targeted towards the warp hole. However the Capital ship was not without it's trump card as it's shields were already in maximum capacity, so it took minimal damage. Next to exit were the small cruisers with fighter escort. Then the carriers and large destroyers ships. The fleet knew as well as AOR that the capital ship was making no threat of fire, but rather wished to be the target of said fire. So the fleet gave it what it didn't want, and split. More of the fleet went towards the side more probable for ship movement. This side was estimated through the Capital Flag Ship "slide" movement. In determining where the flux of the energy from the warp was pulling the ship most, they were able to predetermine where the ships would move to. In doing so, the divided the fleet so that the majority of the adept ships would meet the enemy head on. Once the ship started moving, AOR was quick to halt his crew, "We wont be going with them," AOR snapped, "I want my main weapon targeted to that ship." This was were the match was decided. Although it did not grant victory immediately, it decided it's victor by the sheer moral that was instated into those whom claimed victory that day.

AOR's pride and joy was his antimatter cannon. The work invested into such work could never be paralleled. And AOR was going to show why. The Cannon lifts from a the center of the ship, an opening made by remote control. The cannon ascends several meters so that the barrel of the weapon barely juts out to fire at it's target (a mistake AOR learned from in a previous battle). Upon firing on the capital ship, the shot burst right through collapsing the warp from which the ships came. Anything that was still making it's way to this system, was automatically destroyed. However by the remaining ships, AOR believed it wasn't many.

The battle raged on for several hours, AOR's fleet didn't fare as well as his previous battle. Out of 10 ships, 5 remained. Two of which were critically damaged, the other 3 were undergoing repairs including AOR's ship itself.

"No one is coming", came the cracked voice of the junior officer, "are they?"

AOR looked down towards the officer, and for once in his life saw fear. Perhaps not in himself, but enough to know it, "keep your head, officer. We aren't through yet."

No one is coming...

Faroth

AOR

Blaxican_Jedi
How do I pronounce AOR? like Oar? or Are or?

MadMel
(lol) "master, the general want all hands in space" a reborn communication officer said.
"i can do that" john said calmly, hopping into his sleek battleship.
"preparing for take off" a voice announced. the ship lifted from the ground and sped into space. 'more killing' thought the sith lord with a smile "looking foward to it".

Faroth
Darth Sillis tapped into the Force to see the fleet of ships being blown apart by each other.

Excellent... With them fighting, it shall be easy to get through their defenses.... But we shall still take caution thought Sillis.

"Our fleets are following from behind, Lord Sillis." said the pilot.

"Very well then. Engage shields to maximum power" replied Sillis.

The super-shields were engaged, and the shuttle released ion blasts that started to tear apart the smaller fleet that was guarding the ship.

Behind them, the New Imperial fleet fired several destructive shots on the larger defense ships, and the first line of defense was gone. Now, they'd have to destroy another line, and then they could safely get into the main flagship.

MadMel
darth bak'or found lord sillis's ship. "keep the fighters off lord sillis's back" john shouted at his minatire fleet. "yes sir." came the static reply.
(not much to say until more of the sillis's plot unfolds).

AOR
How do I pronounce AOR? like Oar? or Are or?

AOR
AOR was astounded by the opening of another warp. "You must be joking," but he was cut off at the destruction of two of his sister ships. AOR's shields were down, and he was running on minimal capacity.

"What should we do, sir?" came the voice of one of the engineers, "we've got fires in the engine, and missle decks. We have no sheilds, all weapons are off-line, and the engines are on the brink of destruction. Your orders?"

AOR looked at his crew, and then out into space, "Get everyone into escape pods. And transfer all controls to manuel and onto my helm."

"But sir..."

"Do it, or I will cut you where you stand." AOR didn't want to do this, but he wasn't going to stand around and watch his beloved crew die before him. "That's an order gentlemen!" and each and every member stood from their seats, saluted the captain, and left the bridge. All the members of the ship were heading for their designated escape pods. Now it was up to AOR that all of them, if not the majority made it out alive.

Faroth
Lord Sillis sensed retalitation in AOR's ship.

"Destroy them. Now. I sense that they are trying to escape. Order all ships to open full fire on them." ordered Darth Sillis.

Several shots of instant-destruct lasers were fired from the dark fleet, and one of the engines on the ship was completely annihilated. Then, they took the other engines out, and finally, were starting to draw the lasers to the core.

Meanwhile, Bess had finally thought of his next plan. He'd need to some how gather the rest of the Jedi, but whwere could they be? All he could sense was that there were about five Jedi in one place, but that was it. Then he noticed that Xio's arm was cut off.

"Damn it! I forgot all about your arm... Let's see, what can I use to stop the bleeding... There!"

Bess had spotted a bandage, so he went and picked it up. Then, he wrapped it around Xio's arm, and the bleeding stopped.

He'll need a new arm... but I'm not a mechanic.... I'll need to find the rest of the Jedi exiles before the Reborn come and kill us. There are probably still some Reborn on this planet, but I can't take them all without help. I'll just have to get off this planet , it's all I can do.

Bess lifted Xio, put him in his starfighter, and took off. He'd need to go to Tatooine. A group of Jedi were sent on a mission there, and stayed there during the attack. If he could find them, he'd have much help.

Jedi Revan
He was in front of the raging nebula. Entering a series of numbers into the computer, the shutle fired two blue lasers at the nebula making a passway as big as the shuttle itself. He passed the first nebula and went onto the second. He felt that he could not take breath into his lungs. He fell of his chair, gassping for air. Then using a ancient force power to hold his breath, slowly getting up and preparing to land. When he landed he stoped using the force to hold his breath and slowly stepping out og his shuttle.

Aliies

AOR
Lord Sillis sensed retalitation in AOR's ship.

"Destroy them. Now. I sense that they are trying to escape. Order all ships to open full fire on them." ordered Darth Sillis.

Several shots of instant-destruct lasers were fired from the dark fleet, and one of the engines on the ship was completely annihilated. Then, they took the other engines out, and finally, were starting to draw the lasers to the core.

Meanwhile, Bess had finally thought of his next plan. He'd need to some how gather the rest of the Jedi, but whwere could they be? All he could sense was that there were about five Jedi in one place, but that was it. Then he noticed that Xio's arm was cut off.

"Damn it! I forgot all about your arm... Let's see, what can I use to stop the bleeding... There!"

Bess had spotted a bandage, so he went and picked it up. Then, he wrapped it around Xio's arm, and the bleeding stopped.

He'll need a new arm... but I'm not a mechanic.... I'll need to find the rest of the Jedi exiles before the Reborn come and kill us. There are probably still some Reborn on this planet, but I can't take them all without help. I'll just have to get off this planet , it's all I can do.

Bess lifted Xio, put him in his starfighter, and took off. He'd need to go to Tatooine. A group of Jedi were sent on a mission there, and stayed there during the attack. If he could find them, he'd have much help.

AOR was just able to jump start the ship, so it drifted infront of the line of fire. He lost but a fraction compared to those who got away. Now he drew his attention to the ship. "Let's see," he mumbled while playing with his control counsel, "Life support systems are off line, shields deactivated. I've lot engine control and this reactor core is unstable. Computor, odds of survival?"

768,971,381 to 1, captain.

"I like those odds. Transfer all uneccessary power to dispatchment, code Alpha Golf 3-9178 Kilo Zulu. Computor respond."

Code verified, beginning transfer and dispatchment. The outter protections of the ship released, revealing a smaller, more bulk rounded cruiser. Although it had one engine, the engine was fully operational. However because this was the core of the ship, it still shared the unstable reactore core. Which means no life support systems, no weapons, and no shields.

"Computor, plot a course to 4:280:9, and be quick." A quick double beep was the computor's response.

Error, I detect unidentified ships in that plotted course. Please verify correct coordinates.

"4:280:9, computor," his response more firm than it ever was, "and be quick."

MadMel
john's ship was in the front line, blasting many a republic ship that came its way. "intensify foward sheild" the sith lord barked at his crew. "right away, master" the ships sheild could new be seen in front of the battleship. "destroy that frigate, it contains the medical crew"
the battle raged on. "one of the enemy capital ships is attempting to jump to hyperspace" one of the crewmen said urgently.
"well what are you waiting for, fool. you know there can be no survivers." darth bak'ors ship fired. (......)

Jedi Revan
As he exited his shutle, he found it extrealmy dificult to take breath. But after a few minutes it was fine, He saw a big rock. He nodded twice and bowed down. The rock moved left revealing a underground base. " Here I go again" Revan said and slowly started going down the stairs.

Faroth
Grievous' ship was blasting off from Dantooine to another planet. This Revan character should've been dead by now, so he would head to Taspir III. He'd need to kill the Jedi there, because he sensed that there was a shuttle crash that released major Force energy, and there was bound to be a Jedi or two in the area. Afterwards, he'd go to Tatooine, then finally, Yavin IV, where he'd confront the Jedi academy, and destroy the last safe place for the Jedi...

Meanwhile, Darth sillis started to approach AOR's ship. AOR and his crew would not escape the grasp of the New Empire. Sillis believed that by getting into their ship, he could make them work for him, and become powerful minions. He shot down the posts opening the blast doors, and landed inside. He started to walk through the doors, and finally found AOR.

"Hello, AOR I presume? Surrender now, or you will die. Every last one of you."

AOR
Grievous' ship was blasting off from Dantooine to another planet. This Revan character should've been dead by now, so he would head to Taspir III. He'd need to kill the Jedi there, because he sensed that there was a shuttle crash that released major Force energy, and there was bound to be a Jedi or two in the area. Afterwards, he'd go to Tatooine, then finally, Yavin IV, where he'd confront the Jedi academy, and destroy the last safe place for the Jedi...

Meanwhile, Darth sillis started to approach AOR's ship. AOR and his crew would not escape the grasp of the New Empire. Sillis believed that by getting into their ship, he could make them work for him, and become powerful minions. He shot down the posts opening the blast doors, and landed inside. He started to walk through the doors, and finally found AOR.

"Hello, AOR I presume? Surrender now, or you will die. Every last one of you."

AOR was standing erect, his hands in the "at-ease attention". "You must be incharge of this, this....abomination," AOR replied quietly. He turned now, he face stern and unmoving. "Yes I am AOR, however, surrender will not come easily, if surrender is to come at all." AOR drew two rapiers from his side, the metal from each seemed to glimmer in the background of space. "Even if I were to lose," AOR was smiling now, amazed at the foolishness of his adversary, "you too, would not leave here alive." He charged towards his foe, ready to strike him down.

MadMel
(awesome! cant talk now bedtime)

Faroth
Sillis ignited his blood-red saber, and clashed sabers with him. With swift slashes from the bottom to the top, he knew that AOR was a worthy opponent to face, being able to block his attacks. The Trandoshan flipped up and landed on a catwalk behind him. He started to walk along it, then Force gripped a piece of metal next to him, and chucked it at AOR.

"What's the matter, feeling weak?"

Jedi Revan
As he slowly walked down the stairs of the underground passage. There he found a GIANT city-like place. With shutles, fighters, bombers, and capitol ships staying at a underground docking port. He entered the tallest skyscraper, and used the old elevtor to go to the highest floor. The floor looked like a council chamber with many people. They all started shaking when they saw Revan.

" GATHER THE M.O.F.'s people, I know why you are afraid. I only come here in the need of help from the people I trained. The rising of a new rebbelion is at hand. The people there went to gather the so called M.O.F's. Revan slowly entered a big room with a lot of beds and layed down on one...

FG725
(hey um where is everyone and where should i start out?)

Faroth

FG725
(like where is everyone though i dont wanna be walking down a hall way while everyone else is killing the gungans in forest)

MadMel
(hmm)
john shots missed the ship, and that was lucky, since his master had just borded it. "hmm" he said. "that was lucky". he thought for a moment."take the ship down there" he orded. "i want to see this"

AOR

Sillis ignited his blood-red saber, and clashed sabers with him. With swift slashes from the bottom to the top, he knew that AOR was a worthy opponent to face, being able to block his attacks. The Trandoshan flipped up and landed on a catwalk behind him. He started to walk along it, then Force gripped a piece of metal next to him, and chucked it at AOR.

"What's the matter, feeling weak?"

"Ha, not a chance," and AOR, blinding ferocity cut through peice of metal. Continueing from the slicing motion AOR twirled up onto the catwalk as well. He was possibly the only Kaminoan who fought with this kind of skill. With added flexibility and strength, dexterity and vigor, AOR traded swings and blows with Sillis. "How rude of me," AOR mentioned moving his top blade parallel with his bottom one attempting to cut his enemy in threes, "I never caught your name." He finished with his lower blade gowing for a stab and upper blade moving for a slice.

Jedi Revan
Revan woke up the next day. A man approached him.

"Master Revan, the M.O.F's have been summoned to the council."
" Ahhh... yes I will be there.", he entered the council chambers and saw about 50 men and women wearing robes and holding lightsabers. . He sat at the highest chair. "As many of you already know, there is a new empire, now with much more powerfull enemies... They purged the Jedi Temple, but it is not like you all care. The rise of a new rebelion is at order. We must make plans, strategies and other usefull stuff. Is the prototype "BLUE LION" ready?
"Yes Revan, it is." said a man.
"Pefect, we can take time to make our side as deadly as theirs. It is not like they can do anything, the nebulas can crush a Star Destroyer. Now I will need...."

Faroth
Originally posted by AOR
"Ha, not a chance," and AOR, blinding ferocity cut through peice of metal. Continueing from the slicing motion AOR twirled up onto the catwalk as well. He was possibly the only Kaminoan who fought with this kind of skill. With added flexibility and strength, dexterity and vigor, AOR traded swings and blows with Sillis. "How rude of me," AOR mentioned moving his top blade parallel with his bottom one attempting to cut his enemy in threes, "I never caught your name." He finished with his lower blade gowing for a stab and upper blade moving for a slice.

The dark lord knocked the lower one up so far that it almost broke AOR's hand. Then, he kicked the other one and Force-pushed him back.

"My name is Darth Sillis, Dark Lord of the Sith. I doubt you've ever faced a real Sith lord. The last one was Darth Sidious, and he lived over ten years ago. Now, give up, or I'll crush you where you stand!"

AOR
The dark lord knocked the lower one up so far that it almost broke AOR's hand. Then, he kicked the other one and Force-pushed him back.

"My name is Darth Sillis, Dark Lord of the Sith. I doubt you've ever faced a real Sith lord. The last one was Darth Sidious, and he lived over ten years ago. Now, give up, or I'll crush you where you stand!"

AOR twirled to a recovery stance with one hand in front the other in back. His hands were parallel to each other horizantily; he was panting. "A sith lord, I see. It does explain the light saber, but then again, what child couldn't buy one from a bounty hunter?" AOR was smiling, a very rare thing to see from him of all people. "Surrendor, as I've said before will not be an option. Your going to have to kill me." And once again, AOR flung with flurries quick and swift. Each one semed to be the extention of the other; a countless wave of attacks.

FG725
(ok so im guessing we are on courscant correct?)

Faroth
Darth Sillis flung back in a flourish of red light, and immediatley slashed through one of his defenses. Now for the other one... but wait! It was already coming from his side. The dark lord had to retaliate once again by jumping a little bit backwards, but he had more than his saber. In fact, his saber was only one of his strong points. He had the magnificance of the Force. As he lifted his arms, a flashing maelstrom of lightning blasted away at AOR.

"Could a child do that?"

MadMel
"this is interesting" john said. he had hijacked the survalience cameras on the enemy ship and he was now watching a furious battle between darth sillis and a kaminoan, while his reborn crew blasted away at anemy ships. he saw his master blast AOR with lighning. "hehe" he said evily.
"sir, some of the enemy ships are retreating, we cant hit them all at once" one crew member called.
"damn" the sith lord swore. "ok take down that one, that one, and that large one over there." he snapped. he turned back to the fight.

MadMel
(heres the fight)
starwars

Blaxican_Jedi
Templar, Twy, Zikki, and Orphos rand own the hall until they came to a balcony that hung over the main corridor, which was filled to the brim with Reborn.

"Their must be thousands of them!" Twy said in astonishment.

"We must destroy them." Templar said. "We cannot allow them to live after what they did." Zikki nodded grimly.

" Yes, we must destroy them all now, before they move again. But how, is the question."

"I have a suggestion" The three Jedi turned to see Twy.

" What if we destroy the ceiling? Surely the rubble will kill them".

Zikki thought fpr a moment, before maiing his descision.

"Yes, that will work. All of you, focus on the ceiling, imagine it falling, crumbling." He said this as he held his hands out, and closed his eyes. The others did the same. Their was a crack, and a line split along the center of the ceiling. Some of the reborn looked up, and gasped in wonder. But it was to late. The ceiling fragmented and collapsed. Some of the Reborn tried to run, others tried to use the force to push the pieces back. But to no avail. The Jedi rolled off the balcony and into the hallway as a large piece of rubble smashed the balcony into splinters. Their was a loud crashing sound as the rubble hit the ground, sending a massive dust cloud up. And then, it was all over. It was completly silent. The Jedi looked over the empty space were the balcony used to be, and saw the whole floor was covered in rubble. Not a sign of the Reborn could be found.

"Let us see if any remain." Zikki said. The four Jedi jumped off the ledge they were on and landed ten meters later. As they walked across the room they noticed various limbs sticking out from the rubble like sticks in the mud. Some of the limbs weren't even attached to any thing... Some of the rubble was blood stained, and light and were cut in half. The result of fools trying to cut their way to freedom.

"Well, it seems that we have defeated the Reborn." Templar said.

"At least for now. Surely they will send more to investigate." Orphos said soberly.

"Well, we must find the survivng JEdi than, before that time comes." Zikki said.

The four Jedi ran out of the Main corridor...

MadMel
(wow just kill a battalion of my guys)

Blaxican_Jedi
(muahahahaaaa the roof isn't that large..and a force prodigy, and 2 masters should be able to do it!)

FG725
(ok one last question where is the most battle going on so i can easily fit in to the story line unless someone wants to give me an intro)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>