Capcom,SNK,&Killer Instinct vs Marvel,Guilty Gear and Mortal Kombat:6World ShowDown!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
This is a 3 Worlds vs 3 Worlds Battle of a ShowDown!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone Has All of the Attacks they Have in this Battle and whoever has a Transformation Are Aloud to Transform like Akuma can Transform into Shin Akuma!!!!!!!!!!! Choose which Three Worlds will Win this Battle and Tell why they would Win and it could be anything of Why they would Win!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Sonic x 20
Sorry for Double Posting and this Battle is a HUGE ONE!!!!!!!!! big grin cool

Black Adam
are there specific teams and characters or is it a free for all between all the characters in each universe?

You should go for the specific characters option. Will be a lot more interesting then the living tribunal or the Phoenix simply erasing everyone from existance that isn't on thier team.

Sonic x 20
It can be a Free for All Battle or any other way!!!!!!!!! It can also be like Three people from Each World vs 3 people from 3 other Worlds like for Example, Ryu,Terry,and Kyo vs Cyclops, Liu Kang and Kung Lao. It can be something like that as well and don't forget to VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
It can be a Free for All Battle or any other way!!!!!!!!! It can also be like Three people from Each World vs 3 people from 3 other Worlds like for Example, Ryu,Terry,and Kyo vs Cyclops, Liu Kang and Kung Lao. It can be something like that as well and don't forget to VOTE!!!!!!!!!
If it's a free for all with all the characters in each universe then Marvel,Guilty Gear and Mortal win

swedish_bum
Yeah no doubt... Why? Cuz marvel has the strongest of them all i say juggernaut, colossus and Hulk would wipe out all of them

shin_remy
capcom, snk, and ki wins

guilty gear and killerinstinct are not good

people who are saying that marvel owns everything are NOOBS!!

are not familiar with the other universes. and are marvel fan boys

Sonic x 20
Capcom's Side will surely not Fall easily to the other Side. They Have Fighters that can take out Fighters on the other Side Including Ryu, Terry, MegaMan, Dante, and More!!!!!!!!! Marvel's Side is the Same as well. big grin big grin cool cool

shin_remy
yes that's true

but capcom can kill the most characters of marvel, and can kill a lot of Mk.
and then you have snk. they have so many fighters. and the fighters around the level around ryu and ken. and a few higher. they can kill a lot of marvel as mk as well

you have a few from Mk and a few from Marvel who are a real threat

guilt gear and killer instinct are non factors to this

i still go for the team of capcom . they have also way more fighters. STRONG fighters

shin_remy
Devil May Cry
Megaman
Street Fighter
Darkstalkers
JoJo Adventures
Rival Schools
Project Juctice
there are more off course

Snk

Fatal Fury
King of Fighters
Samurai Shodown
Art of Fighting
there are more butt are acctually not really really a threat (Metal Slug for example)

Sonic x 20
MegaMan can Even Become Hyper MegaMan or MegaMan X and there's also Zero as well!!!!!!! I'm going to go with Capcom's Side as well!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

shin_remy
Pyron

and not to forget JoJo adventure the main character can time freeze and is sooo damn fast

shin_remy
Jedah!!!!!!!!! the strongest from Darkstalkers.

and Pyron eats planets

Sonic x 20
There's also Viewtiful Joe!!!!!!! He can Stop Time, go in Slow-Motion, and Rewind things!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

shin_remy
Zero is stronger then Dimitri while he powerfull, same as morrigan who is powerfull too

Mr Karate/ terry/ Ryo/ Geese/ Goenitz/ Zero

Genjuro, Hoamaru, and more from samurai spirits

shin_remy
the animes/power from capcom alone is wipes at least 80 % out

a god the main character from JoJo adventures!! anybody seen that anime

Sonic x 20
I almost forgot about Mr.Karate!!!!!!!!! It's a Good thing you Mentioned Him shin_remy. He can Become Serious Mr.Karate and is just as Powerful as Shin Akuma and they also have Ultimate Rugal as well!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Black Adam
Originally posted by shin_remy
yes that's true

but capcom can kill the most characters of marvel, and can kill a lot of Mk.
and then you have snk. they have so many fighters. and the fighters around the level around ryu and ken. and a few higher. they can kill a lot of marvel as mk as well

you have a few from Mk and a few from Marvel who are a real threat

guilt gear and killer instinct are non factors to this

i still go for the team of capcom . they have also way more fighters. STRONG fighters

not really. There are alot of Marvel earth based heroes that can wipe out most without even trying. Xavier,The sentry,Dr.strange,Genis-vell,The phoenix,Hulk,Thor

Black bolt only has to say hello and his voice wipes 99% of the fighters in a instant.

Juggernaut ,Jesus Cable or Nate Grey can take out the majority.

Doom and Reed richards can probably go into the closet and bring out something they had forgotten they invented that wipes out most
of the Capcom,SNK,&Killer Instinct teams.

Scarlet witch and Franklin Richards and the other reality warper's can turn everyone into Kitty's.

Then you have the cosmics that live in the Marvel universe. Like The silver surfer that can turn them all to stone or take away there powers before they even know he's there. Or Thanos that ***** slaps The Hulk and the Silver Surfer on a regular basis literally and whos intelligence makes Doom or Richards look like Children.

And then there's Galactus. What are they going to do to harm him?

Or The living tribunal can blink them all out of existence.

Or Odin. Thors father. He can wipe out Galaxy's in a instant without even trying.

The there are the Celestials. They can literally throw around Planets like basketballs

All of that is not including the other earth based heroes like The x-men teams. Rachel grey(the second phoenix,Gambit,Cyclops,Havok(whos stronger in the power department then Cyclops is) Colossus. Nightcrawler(teleport their heads off and they wouldn't even notice until they were dead)Shadowcat can just phase through most and knock them out and they wouldn't even be able to harm her. Emma Forst is powerful telepath. Rogue, Bishop can take all the energy they throw at him and then throw it back at them.

Or the the Avengers. Ms.Marvel,Ironaman,She-hulk,,Quicksilver,Hercules,Black Panther,Wonder Man,Monica Rambeau,Warmachine,Namor, they are powerful and good fighters. Thats not counting all the other ones I forgot.

Or the Thunderbolts team. Hell Atlas can just grow a hundred feet and steep on someone. or Songbird sings and traps them all in a cage.

Or the Fantastic four: Human torch,The thing,Reed richards,Invisible woman(What are they going to do to harm her?)

Then you have the other vilians. Guys like The Sandman or Electro or venom and carnage or Apocalypse,Ultron, sinister, Or Magneto that can hold their own in fights.

Why did i even make this big list? Living Tribunal and the Phoenix blink everyone out of existence. match over.

shin_remy
whahahahahahahahahhaa big grin

you talk such a nonsense laughing

whahahahahahahhahaaaaa fanboy laughing laughing even i don't talk such crap about street fighter whahhahahaha

Black Adam
whahahahahahahahahhaa big grin

you talk such a nonsense laughing

whahahahahahahhahaaaaa fanboy laughing laughing even i don't talk such crap about street fighter whahhahahaha

What nonsense? the living Tribunal and Phoenix blinking someone out of existence? There beyond Gods in Power. The Phoenix can recreate and shape universe. The LT is in charge of protecting the Multi verse(thats all the realities and Universes in the Marvel worlds.

Glactus can eat planets and all energy and The celestial can and have throw around Planets. They can also manipulate reality as well. And there still not as powerful as the LT and the Phoenix.

Odin can destroy Galaxies. And he bows down to the celestial.

Silver surfer can destroy stars. And he still is wiped out by Odin in a single blast.

You said there are only a few in Marvel who are a real threat. I gave you a big list of those who are a threat.

The only Fanboy around here is you.

shin_remy
omg!!

Black Adam
omg!!

What a brilliant reply.

shin_remy
lol can somebody tell him a few things please i'm gettin tired with arguing with him

c-master or shadow X?

B4LLZD33P
Shin Remy dont even worry about it.... because as soon as Tribunal or Phoenix tries to blink someone out of exsistence Ken Master will jump in and give them fools a Shoryu Reppa they will never forget!!!!!!!

Black Adam
Originally posted by B4LLZD33P
Shin Remy dont even worry about it.... because as soon as Tribunal or Phoenix tries to blink someone out of exsistence Ken Master will jump in and give them fools a Shoryu Reppa they will never forget!!!!!!!

thats not going to work...

B4LLZD33P
yeah i believe so....this is a forum you have your opinions and i have mine.... i believe that Ken will deliver a Shoryu Reppa that they wont forget then Ryu will use the Dark Hado build up a Shinryu Ken and blow them away.......that just what i believe will happen you have it your way thats the way i see it going down

Black Adam
yeah i believe so....this is a forum you have your opinions and i have mine.... i believe that Ken will deliver a Shoryu Reppa that they wont forget then Ryu will use the Dark Hado build up a Shinryu Ken and blow them away.......that just what i believe will happen you have it your way thats the way i see it going down

True. true.

You have your opinion i have mine.

My opinion being that they are disintegrated long before they get anywhere near the Phoenix or LT.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
This is a 3 Worlds vs 3 Worlds Battle of a ShowDown!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone Has All of the Attacks they Have in this Battle and whoever has a Transformation Are Aloud to Transform like Akuma can Transform into Shin Akuma!!!!!!!!!!! Choose which Three Worlds will Win this Battle and Tell why they would Win and it could be anything of Why they would Win!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool ****!!!! And you had to put Mortal kombat and Capcom in different teams!!!

B4LLZD33P
Originally posted by Black Adam
True. true.

You have your opinion i have mine.

My opinion being that they are disintegrated long before they get anywhere near the Phoenix or LT.

thats cool... i will just have Ken turn into Violent Ken and Rasatsu Kyaku right in front of you main man and killing'em with the Shinbu Messatsu

Black Adam
thats cool... i will just have Ken turn into Violent Ken and Rasatsu Kyaku right in front of you main man and killing'em with the Shinbu Messatsu

considering The Lt and Phoenix force really can't be killed and can tell what he's going to do before he even does thats going to be tough.

shin_remy
Phoenix and Lt aren't so enormous strong

street fighter alone defeats the most of marvel. there are maybe 10 people who are a threat. and capcom has more then only street fighter!!! soo thats why i said that they can defeat Marvel and Mk

and then you have snk!!! they beat Mk

shinryuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaaaaa

Black Adam
Phoenix and Lt aren't so enormous strong

street fighter alone defeats the most of marvel. there are maybe 10 people who are a threat. and capcom has more then only street fighter!!! soo thats why i said that they can defeat Marvel and Mk

and then you have snk!!! they beat Mk

shinryuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaaaaa

The Lt and the Phoenix aren't strong?

laughing

There stronger the the likes of the Celstials,Galactus,Eternity, Or the whole Greek and Norse God pantheon. These guys can throw around planets,eat planets, Destroy galaxies and manipulate the Universe to whatever they want. And there still not as strong as the LT or The Phoenix force.

Sonic x 20
I have Four Words for Marvel's Side and they are SHINKU HADOKEN and POWER GEYSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Sonic x 20
Sorry for Double Posting and Capcom's Side Has Alot of Powerful Bosses as well and think of what will Happen if M.Bison Completed the Psycho Drive!!!!!!!! He'll probably Create and Even Bigger PSYCHO CRUSHER!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.