DarkWizard vs. DigiMark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
DarkWizard vs. DigiMark

Judge: Lana

Render: Ooooh black magic

Criteria: 450x150, max 70kb, must include the quote "How do you prove that you exist?"

Deadline: 11:00 PM CST Monday February 6th, or about 48 hours from thread start.

DigiMark007
FF IX, right? Cool beans.

I'm either going to pop this out in under an hour or crap out from being tired and knock it out tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck DW.

DarkWizard
Vivi = Ownage.

Good Luck!

Barker
IX= Best Final Fantasy Game EVAR

Sorry, had to say it stick out tongue

DarkWizard
Lana hated it!

Lana
Battles were WAY too slow so I got pissed and quit. It shouldn't take 5 minutes for a random encounter.

FFX = best FF game ever stick out tongue

Barker
Originally posted by DarkWizard
Lana hated it!
Oh icon5_2

Final Fantasy IX > Lana

happy
Originally posted by Lana
Battles were WAY too slow so I got pissed and quit. It shouldn't take 5 minutes for a random encounter.

FFX = best FF game ever stick out tongue

Sorta erm

I liked the Story better stick out tongue

Lana
.....let's relocate to the discussion thread stick out tongue

bloody bows1
final fantasy IX=ownage final fantsy X=shit

DarkWizard
lol

But we all Know FF7 Owned the Rest.

Anyway, Back to the Duel.

Barker
Originally posted by bloody bows1
final fantasy IX=ownage final fantsy X=shit
I think I may love you... hmm

DigiMark007
Aeris dying made me cry for days....I want to do a sig in her honor but I'm scared.

Anyway, IX owned, but not as much as VII. Didn't play X.

....so dueling...

I surprised myself with how fast I was able to make a workable sig. I have like 4 iterations on the same idea saved right now, and I can't decide what stuff to implement and what to leave out. I'll sleep on it and post my finished sig in the morning/early afternoon.

-DM

...and in an ironic turn of events, I might be using the image from bloody bows' sig....we must've both found it in our searching (or Diamonds, i guess, for his sig). smile

DarkWizard
I'm done with mine cool

DarkWizard
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9796/vivi339tx.jpg

eek! I love it personally.

DarkWizard
Bumping for activeness. big grin

Spidervlad
Final Fantasy X is the best of all final fantasies. The storyline was awesome. Especially in the middle part where Tidus found out that Yuna would have to sacrafice hereself. Auron was cool in there too, but they overdid it a bit when they made him a ghost...

Edit: Hello, spoilers! Don't post them unmarked like that, thanks.
-Lana

Pegs
FF7 FTW

DigiMark007
Nice DW...I'll post mine here in a minute.

DigiMark007
Alright. I went with a very light-themed sig. I particularly like the glow on the render from the light in the upper corner (well, not actually from the corner, but that's the affect).

Ironically, I didn't use the 70KB (it's closer to 20) but as long as it gets the job done I guess size doesn't matter (my philosphy for lots of things stick out tongue ).

...enjoy. And nice duel DW.

DarkWizard
Good use of the Glares! wink

But try making Multiple layers and placing the Glare BEHIND the layers. It looks a lot better.

For instance, Look at what I did with Silver Tears's Sig.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/641/st28yz.jpg

Right behind the Pillsbury doughboy wink

Edit: also, borders look very nice.

Right Click>Script-fu>decor>add border

DigiMark007
Cool. I suppose it can work well both ways. Once I started with it, I figured I'd turn it into the theme, so my glares are a bit more overt than I'd normally want them to be. I think it turned out well....but I'll definitely try that technique sometime soon. Thanks smile

DarkWizard
Cool, brutha. Good Luck. yes

*shakes hand*

Lana
Okay, while I personally liked DM's color scheme better (blue, and light blue in particular, is my favorite color), and how he included other images of Vivi, DW wins this. His sig was much more polished and professional looking. Also, I found the text on DM's a bit hard to read.

DigiMark007
Nuts.

Nice duel DW. I'll get you someday... *shakes fist*

DarkWizard
You know, I actually took his eyes and Brightened them up a bit.
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/1256/werddddd2xh.png

And Also, I have 2 images of Vivi in there. Just a little harder to see, because I made it transparent.

But good duel!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nice duel DW. I'll get you someday... *shakes fist*

I'm saying the same thing to Barker.

Lana
I change colors and brighten things all the time when I'm working on sigs stick out tongue rarely does it turn out with the render the same color and brightness and such as it was originally.....Color Balance FTW!

ShinobiRikari
I liked them both. Great job guys!

FG725
Originally posted by DarkWizard
You know, I actually took his eyes and Brightened them up a bit.
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/1256/werddddd2xh.png

And Also, I have 2 images of Vivi in there. Just a little harder to see, because I made it transparent.

But good duel!

I'm saying the same thing to Barker. man thats what i love bout your sigs you always put in transparent pics in it i don't notice it for awhile but its so cool lookin when i see it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.