New Secret Defenders vs. New JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
This is my dream team for both teams debate!

New Secret Defenders
Dr. Strange
Balck Bolt
Namor
Iron Man
Savage Hulk
Mr. Fantastic
Silver Surfer
OverMind
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

New JLA
Superman
Wonder Woman
Dr. Fate
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Green Lantern- Hal Jordan
Firestrom-classic
Orion

No god wave, no outside help.

JOE NUNEZ
please overkill....................

the Darkone
How is it over kill, hal jordan can hold his own against Silver Surfer and Dr. strange and Dr. fate cancel each other out and the rest of the team is a toss up.

Dizzle
Originally posted by the Darkone
How is it over kill, hal jordan can hold his own against Silver Surfer and Dr. strange and Dr. fate cancel each other out and the rest of the team is a toss up.

Hal Jordan can hang with SS like a normal human can hang with Flash. They essentially have the same powers, but the Surfer is a about a billion times faster. Assuming you're talking about Hector and not Nabu, I've never really seen Fate do anything near as impressive as stuff Strange pulls out of his butt every other day. Black Bolt can murder pretty much any single person on the JLA, or take out awhole bunch of them if he decides to get vocal. Beta Ray Bill is uber as well. JLA is getting beaten on. Badly.

thesilverspider
Strange>>>>>>Dr.Fate(hector hall)

Draco69
Originally posted by the Darkone

Oh no it's not. Please. It's another lopsided curbstomp courtesy of Darkone. Again.

R.O.T. Yahman
Orion + G.L can take the Surfer
Superman speed blitz's Strange, while facing Fate

I have no idea who Overmind is but ....

Martian Manhunter rapes Black bolt (Assuming his Sceam cannot effect his intangibility)

Wonder Woman throws Namor into the moon

Firestorm absorbs all of Savage Hulks gamma Energy

Captain Marvel one punches Iron Man

Aquaman has a ciggy on the side lines ....

JLA beats any Marvel team ! smile

GODSCRIBE
Defenders win 10/10

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Defenders win 10/10

yawn

Juntai
Tossup.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
Tossup.

sick

I think you mean 50 / 50 ?

I agree. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.