HULK KILLER HUMANOID !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
The only way .. to beat the HULK KILLER HUMANOID... is the one by the Marvel writers...

i am sad, that the Marvel Writers "written down" the HULK KILLER HUMANOID in ..... Tales to Astonisch 86 and 87.....

but i suggest ... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID was simply TOO strong... for EACH Universe... ..., no matter if it would be a DC or Marvel Universe

HULK KILLER HUMANOID would never had a equal oponent.... he is a league in his own !

thats sad...

Tulika
No, what's sad is your writing. And the topic, claims and lack of proof aren't exactly the highlight of the day either.

But to get to the point: Hulk Killer Humanoid was a pretty strong guy with a mushy body that didn't take much damage. So he was almost as good as Hulk. Or, let's say, almost as tough as The Thing. HKH died of an electric shock. So he's basically almost as good as the Thing but vulnerable to jolts. Sounds absolutely terrifying.

I know, you know what would be even MORE dangerous? A punching bag that dies when it reaches contact with air!

Tshern
And almost as good as Mister Fantastic. HKH wasn't that elastic or smart though. But can you honestly say that you're not afraid of HKH? After all he is one of the strongest ever, there are not too many Class 75 beings on Earth...

DigiMark007
Ah, these are the one type of thread I never get tired of closing. lol. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.