Immortal Hercules vs. The Undertaker, Kane, Big John Studd and Andre the Giant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who wins this ?

Hercules ... the prince of power... one of the most powerful individuals of the Avengers... EVER

against.....

Undertaker.... 6 feet 10 inches tall... one of the most powerful WWE-superstars ever

Kane ... similar like Undertaker

Big John Studd..... 7 feet tall , nearly 400 pounds of him.... one of the few, who nearly was in the league of Andre

and .. last ... but not least

the Eigth Wonder of the World

Andre the Giant..... 7feet 4inches , 525 pounds .....

are they would be a problem for Hercules ????

i love Undertaker , Big John and Andre...... but there is no way.. i think... they would survive such an contest

bean_machine
ummm ok sad confused

streekz
i dont really understand why andre or studd were put in this match.
both big john studd and andre the giant played human characters so hercules wud do away wiv them too easily.
as for taker n kane they play immortal characters so they wud have beta chance if it was the gud old taker n kane they wud beat hercules after a long time of him kickin there backsides..........but if u talkin the now taker n kane then they anit so gud.......hercules wins.

snoopdogg
Big John Stud was only 6'10" and about 360lbs in his prime. But if you throw in King Kong Bundy they would have a better chance.

Or even Hulk Hogan who could be anybody in the 80's.

streekz
snoop now your talkin bundy, hulk hogan dont 4get ultimate warrior.

Tulika
Hulk Hogan would take out any Marvel hard-hitter. See, the problem with beating Hogan is the insecurity about what to do, when Hulk-a-mania runs wild on you.

streekz
laughing all the lil hulkamanics............

snoopdogg
Originally posted by streekz
snoop now your talkin bundy, hulk hogan dont 4get ultimate warrior. Ah yes the Ult. Warrior. He was the man.

He did have a comic in the 90's. He could take Immortal Herc.

streekz
i remember wen he beat honky tonk man for ic title in record time.......he ran in flattened him pinned then grabbed title and ran out again. did u no he neva lost a match unless his opponent cheated against him!!!!!!!! wot a feat that is..he wud take herc.

jgiant
The wrestlers win because the ones who are actually alive can rip up the page or comic containing herc....reality always wins...but then again whose to say this is reality...i will contiplate this matter...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.