Magneto the Juggernaut vs The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Lets say that for some wierd reason, Mags has combin his own powers plus n the powers and strength of Classic Juggernaut.

Magneto calls out the JLA to meet him out in downtown Gotham city. Thge JLA dose not know anything about him and his powers .

Magneto the Juggernaut

vs

Batman
Superman
G.l Kyle
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

No prep. Who wins?

TheKahn
I'd say short of WW's godwave, Maggernaut wins.

Pepito
Magneto the Juggernaut would easily take it. Magneto could win without the super strength

Comicbook_kid
NO CONTEST! Magneto and Juggernaut's helmets protect them from mind probes and any telepathy attacks, so that's takes care of Martian Manhunters telepathy; but he's not even in this battle. It's just Supes, Wonder Woman, GL, Batman, and Aquaman (Oh please)...Anyway,
The first thing Magneto does is squeeze those pretty bracelets sooooo tight around Wonder Womans wrists, her hands are cut off and squeezes that shiny tiera around her head so tight, he sqeezes the top of her head off like squishing a grape. He then uses her tiera to slice Green Lantern's arm off so so much for using the power ring. The Juggernaut will stomp the crap out of Aquaman and Batman with ease. The last one standing is the last son of Krypton. Well, what Supes don't know about Juggy is that ol' Juggs gets his power from a MAGICAL gem...and what besides kryptonite cripples up Supes real good...that's right! Everybody say it together....MAGIC! Supes' punches won't even faze Juggernaut and when Juggernaut hits Superman, he punches his head clean off his shoulders... Sorry, but it's the UNSTOPPABLE Juggernaut and the MASTER of Magnetism winning this fight!!!!!!!!!

supervenom
Comicbook took my reply right out of my mouth.

GODSCRIBE
Magnetonaut wins

OMNIKINETIC
THE JLA COMES OUT VICTORIOUS...YOU DONT KNOW HOW STRONG J'ONN'S TELEPATHY IS COMPARED TO MAG'S HELMET...AND ONCE SUPERMAN TAKES OFF MAG'S HELMET (BECAUSE I'D SAY HE'S FAST ENOUGH TO DO IT) JONN CAN GO IN FOR THE KILL THEN...ALL U NEED IS SUPERMAN AND JONN

inamilist
would mags be susceptible to speed blitz?

no other way i see these guys winning

normal mags would give them a good run, that is, if he cant be speedblitzed

jrodslam
Uuuum. From what ive heard, WW's bracelets are indestructable. Plus they are magical. I highly doubt Mags is bending anything. Plus all that talk about GL getting his arm ripped off? Not happening because the ring prevents that. Mags most likely wont have the force field up at the very start of the fight. Whats to stop Supes from Speedblitzing and taking off the helmet? Not much imo.

Mider
is this a joke or something its not like they havent faught guys like juggernaut before, superman and wonder women gang up on juggernaut one beats up on him while the other snatches the helmet off and MM mind rapes him, then mags sheild gets speed blitzed and he gets his butt handed to him by GL.

demigawd
Why are people putting Martian Manhunter in this? He's not even one of the combatants in this thread.

Dr. Polaris owned the JLA.

Magneto >>>> Dr. Polaris

Magneto with the gem of Cytorrak? Are you kidding me?

The JLA dies horribly.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by demigawd
Why are people putting Martian Manhunter in this? He's not even one of the combatants in this thread.

Dr. Polaris owned the JLA.

Magneto >>>> Dr. Polaris

Magneto with the gem of Cytorrak? Are you kidding me?

The JLA dies horribly.

D.r Ploaris was owned by Plastic man .... I reckon Plastic man ownes Magneto shifty

Superman punches Juggernaught into the Sun .... JLA wins smile

Demas
Originally posted by Malo
Magneto the Juggernaut

vs

G.l Kyle

Kyle dumps Magneto on the other side of the universe. Magneto is unable to find his way home with in his lifetime.

demigawd
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
D.r Ploaris was owned by Plastic man .... I reckon Plastic man ownes Magneto shifty

Superman punches Juggernaught into the Sun .... JLA wins smile

That goes back to:

Magneto >>> Dr. Polaris, as Magneto would just melt Plastic Man with microwaves. big grin

Juggneto teleports the JLA into the nearest red sun. Then he follows them and beats whoever survives to death. wink

demigawd
Originally posted by Demas
Kyle dumps Magneto on the other side of the universe. Magneto is unable to find his way home with in his lifetime.

Nah, he just opens up a wormhole back to Earth. Then kicks Kyle in the face for his troubles, lol.

R.O.T. Yahman
Nah, he just opens up a wormhole back to Earth. Then kicks Kyle in the face for his troubles, lol.

# Demi puts down 'Magneto Fanboys Weekly', picks up barrel and once again begins to scrape # smile

Why doesn't Magneto just rip the Justice League in two ?

He could use the H + ions in the water in their blood ! smile roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ion
That goes back to:

Magneto >>> Dr. Polaris, as Magneto would just melt Plastic Man with microwaves. big grin

Juggneto teleports the JLA into the nearest red sun. Then he follows them and beats whoever survives to death. wink
What would the sun do? Seriously, being able to survive the sun is like a basic requirement for JLA membership. laughing

demigawd
# Demi puts down 'Magneto Fanboys Weekly', picks up barrel and once again begins to scrape # smile

Why doesn't Magneto just rip the Justice League in two ?

He could use the H + ions in the water in their blood ! smile roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just trying to be creative. I can go on for dozens of pages about things Maggernaut can do to the JLA....

...and the best part of it is, for once I can even include fun stuff like, "kicking Superman in the head" because he's the JUGGERNAUT!

big grin

Originally posted by The Ion
What would the sun do? Seriously, being able to survive the sun is like a basic requirement for JLA membership. laughing

Touche stick out tongue

Demas

*BBBZZTT*!!!

You fail.

For that to work you'd have to establish several yet-as-unproven feats.

1. That Magneto's wormholes have unlimited range. ASSUMPTION.
2. That Magneto can navigate from anywhere. ASSUMPTION.
3. That wormhole travel is instantaneous for interstellar travel. ASSUMPTION.

So, in other words, without pull crap out of your ASSUMPTIONS, Magneto gets stuck on the farside of the universe.

demigawd
1. That Magneto's wormholes have unlimited range. ASSUMPTION.

Earth to Shi'ar space good enough for you? Look it up. wink

And I don't even have to work THAT hard this time...Juggernaut, at potential, was able to traverse dimensions. So Maggernaut now TWO ways of returning.

Wormhole's a wormhole. Tell it to open, specify a destination, and you're on your way. Simple enough.

We know how wormholes work in the Marvel Universe...and in the DC universe, for that matter. And again, he went through Shi'ar space instantly.

'fraid not. But thanks for playing!

R.O.T. Yahman

And I don't even have to work THAT hard this time...Juggernaut, at potential, was able to traverse dimensions. So Maggernaut now TWO ways of returning.

Wormhole's a wormhole. Tell it to open, specify a destination, and you're on your way. Simple enough.

We know how wormholes work in the Marvel Universe...and in the DC universe, for that matter. And again, he went through Shi'ar space instantly.

'fraid not. But thanks for playing!

The problem is, as soon as you give anyone 5 dimensional powers e.g. Wormholes, they become unbeatable without some form of PIS. If they have made him out of energy as well, then he might as well start banging on the door of the 'White Room', offering Jean a challenge.

Juntai
Kyle can just will all magnetic energy to break down. Basically voiding any attacks of Magneto.

Then it's basically that team vs Juggernaught in the shape a frail old man.
He gets whooped fairly easily.

Demas

Jeez, now you're just plain lying. Zero respect for you at this point.

Again, lying, speaking out of context. You're such a Magneto whore it's not even funny. Juggernaut had ZERO spacial movement despite whatever dimensional barriers were broken in a ONE-TIME SMvFL feat.

And again, you being a whore. Based on your argument, Stargates ought freely open across infinite space. Nightcrawler can 'port across galaxies. And Magneto's Earth EM-field inversion works outside of Earth's EM field.

Yes, and for that matter they've all been show to have range, speed, and location limitations. And again, you're just lying.

I can't believe you're such a **** to make up feats to pleasure your preferred character. Sick.

demigawd
The problem is, as soon as you give anyone 5 dimensional powers e.g. Wormholes, they become unbeatable without some form of PIS. If they have made him out of energy as well, then he might as well start banging on the door of the 'White Room', offering Jean a challenge.

Well, damn, any number of DC characters have wormhole powers. I don't see anybody crying foul about them!

Originally posted by Juntai
Kyle can just will all magnetic energy to break down. Basically voiding any attacks of Magneto.

Then it's basically that team vs Juggernaught in the shape a frail old man.
He gets whooped fairly easily.

The power of Cytorrak can get past even GL plot devices. The gem includes massive energy projection capabilities of magical nature. And magic out-plot devices even Oan energy!

demigawd
Jeez, now you're just plain lying. Zero respect for you at this point.

Respect? I don't even know who you are, hahaha.

Check X-men: The End. The wormhole reaches Shi'ar space.

If you can break across dimensional barriers, then spatial movements mean nothing. Sorry!

We already know NC's range. We've seen Magneto's wormhole reach Shi'ar space. We've seen wormholes reach across the universe.

Precedent! Look it up. wink

No they haven't. It goes where the wielder wishes to go. The only time limitations are shown are when someone uses someone else's wormholes...like a natural one. Look it up. wink

You seem the happy sort.

Demas
Well, damn, any number of DC characters have wormhole powers. I don't see anybody crying foul about them!

Executed regularly under normal circumstances. For Magneto, not only do you have to question whether the abilities originated with Magneto to begin with- or, more likely, coming from his wacky daughter Wanda; there's the issue of him performing it at variable levels of power and basically only once. Completely SMvFL.

Outside of the Juggs one-shot, never again. Complete SMvFL.

Superherovandal
isn't the end AU?

demigawd
Executed regularly under normal circumstances. For Magneto, not only do you have to question whether the abilities originated with Magneto to begin with- or, more likely, coming from his wacky daughter Wanda; there's the issue of him performing it at variable levels of power and basically only once. Completely SMvFL.

Someone hasn't been keeping up on comics over the past couple of weeks.

It's pretty clear that Magneto was meant to be able to do that with his own power. Read the issue and you'll see that the implications are clear.

Again, you missed the point (you do that a lot...must be all that yelling). The point was that Juggernaut was functioning at his potential at that point, but CIS prevents that (mainly, he's an idiot). This is a hypothetical character - Magneto using the power of Juggernaut. That means he'll apply his genius intellect to mastering the gem. That means high showers for Juggy are on the table.

So while I wouldn't use those feats for a straight up Juggernaut fight, I would use that for someone like Doom or Reed or Magneto or Xavier or even Batman using the gem, because there's a clear view of what the gem is really capable of in non-idiot hands.

demigawd
Originally posted by Superherovandal
isn't the end AU?

It's a possible alternate timeline. It's not a What If. Therefore things that happen in are valid Marvel science.

Demas
Respect? I don't even know who you are, hahaha.

A person pointing out what a whore you are so that everyone's respect for you will dwindle to nothing.

See lies. The End is not continunity nor usable in this forum by far. Otherwise Kingdom Flash should be Flash's default power-level in every match. Basically, only a Magneto-whore would try and cite The End.

And yet, that's not what happens at all. Nightcrawler goes to other dimensions to use his powers yet has a limit on his teleportation range. Only someone willing to sell his body to Magneto would reinterpret Juggs SMvFL feat as the ability to teleport across space at will. You are a joke.

No, you've "seen" a future Magneto go from known point to known point. You've used this to make current powered Magneto port unlimited range to unknown points (which, by the by, completely violates the principle of a wormhole), beyond galactic space.

So basically you're chosing to ignore all the portal and 'porting characters except for one out-of-continuity Mags you've invented to project onto this battle. You're an embarassment with no credibility.

The Ion

Good point. I'm gonna start using that one in GL threads. Happy Dance

demigawd
Originally posted by The Ion
Good point. I'm gonna start using that one in GL threads. Happy Dance

Why not? You damn GL fans use everything else....

Demas
It's a possible alternate timeline. It's not a What If. Therefore things that happen in are valid Marvel science.

Then KC Flash is default Flash.
Puh-leez.
The fact is you're never going to post Magneto wormhole scans because anyone looking at them can plainly see that you're expanding them way beyond what is explicitly on the page.

Someone hasn't been keeping up on comics over the past couple of weeks.

All that's clear is that you're talking out of your ass. The issue makes it clear that it's a feat executed in tandem with other powers and factors. Yet you're whoring it to work on his own power under any circumstance, range, distance, and speed. Ridiculous.

And you missed the point of 8th Day Juggernaut since it had NOTHING to do with his intellect, his power-up was EXPLICITLY explained. I mean if you're going to start accepting non-canon alts, then the time Xavier gained the gem, his showing were NOWHERE near 8th-Day Juggernauts.

demigawd
The fact is you're never going to post Magneto wormhole scans because anyone looking at them can plainly see that you're expanding them way beyond what is explicitly on the page.

The difference between a What If/Elseworlds and an alternate future is that we know the source of the alteration. It's not a made up story done solely to make a pre-determined conclusion work in a single issue. There's no reason to dismiss an alternate future written by the regular X-men writer at his own pace, based on developments in his own storyline in 616. It makes plain all his intentions. X-men: The End is like DOFP, and any feats that take place then are true to the characters.

Bottom line - the science behind wormholes don't change simply because it happened in a possible future. If the guy who gave Magneto that power in the first place later states that those powers are used to instantaneously travel across the universe...that's how the powers work. You can complain if you want to, but I'm just telling it like it is.

Afraid not. No other factors. He used Polaris to remain as an anchor to allow traffice to pass back and forth, but even after she died, Magneto re-established it on his own.

It really is that simple.

His power-up WAS explicitly explained....it wasn't a power up. It was Juggernaut being possessed by a being who used the full power of the gem. It was stated.

Demas
The difference between a What If/Elseworlds and an alternate future is that we know the source of the alteration. It's not a made up story done solely to make a pre-determined conclusion work in a single issue. There's no reason to dismiss an alternate future written by the regular X-men writer at his own pace, based on developments in his own storyline in 616. It makes plain all his intentions. X-men: The End is like DOFP, and any feats that take place then are true to the characters.

Who's talking about Elseworlds? KC is an alternate future.

No, you're lying. First of all, Wanda appears blatantly before the first feat making it highly suspect to begin with. Second, even if one wants to accept a highly spurious TE feat, with Magneto's history of imposters and power-ups there is NO way to acertain that the one performing the feat is the one and only Magneto nor is it possible to state he is doing it under his own power absent a future yet-here-to-untold powerup, just like KC Flash.

Bottom line, TE feat is completely invalid to all but those who suck-on Erik's mutant-hood.

Read the issue you whore. He explictly states he tracks her signature and she explicitly states that they not only die in the process but that it's based on planetary fields.

Even if you want to be a TOTAL WHORE and use TE as a usable feat, Kyle sends Magneto to the end of the universe and he's dead. Period. He has no daughter to anchor him, no known target or telepathic guide-rod, no planetary EM field to manipulate. He's simply stuck in the dead of space with no way to navigate.

I can't believe you lie so easily, it's ridiculous.

LethalFemme

No, you're lying. First of all, Wanda appears blatantly before the first feat making it highly suspect to begin with. Second, even if one wants to accept a highly spurious TE feat, with Magneto's history of imposters and power-ups there is NO way to acertain that the one performing the feat is the one and only Magneto nor is it possible to state he is doing it under his own power absent a future yet-here-to-untold powerup, just like KC Flash.

Bottom line, TE feat is completely invalid to all but those who suck-on Erik's mutant-hood.

Read the issue you whore. He explictly states he tracks her signature and she explicitly states that they not only die in the process but that it's based on planetary fields.

Even if you want to be a TOTAL WHORE and use TE as a usable feat, Kyle sends Magneto to the end of the universe and he's dead. Period. He has no daughter to anchor him, no known target or telepathic guide-rod, no planetary EM field to manipulate. He's simply stuck in the dead of space with no way to navigate.

I can't believe you lie so easily, it's ridiculous.

eek! blink

demigawd

And if a KC character performs a feat that he performed in the main DCU a different way, then it stands to reason he can do it in the DCU...he just hasn't.

Either way, my point stands. If he created a wormhole in 616, and he created a wormhole in TE, the only difference being where it goes, then clearly, the wormhole doesn't have an established max range.

Talk about lying. Wanda doesn't at all appear before the first feat. If you actually read comics, you'd know that Magneto opened the wormhole specifically to GET Wanda. She KO'ed way over in NYC before Magneto opened the wormhole to get her. So there's nothing suspect about it.

The very next issue of Excalibur was devoted almost entirely to explaining the true nature of magneto's power and how he's always been able to perform such feats, just aways held back. Clearly if Wanda was the reason, the writer would not have gone to such lengths to justify those feats. He would have left it a mystery.

Furthermore, if the same feat is performed by the same character written by the same writer, and Wanda is long dead in the second story, then CLEARLY Magneto was meant to be capable of such a feat.

Stop being obstinate and put two and two together.

That would be a valid point except when you look at the broader message here. The broader message is that it's a continuation of the same basic explorations in Excalibur where it IS Magneto and it IS his powers.

Use some common sense.

Senseless statement. You're not very good at this, are you?

*yawn*

Um...not even close. I understand the problem now...you don't know how to read.

The wormhole was closed. Magneto was actually able to communicate ACROSS THE UNIVERSE to bring Lorna back to life. So that means he was able to use a planetary magnetic field WHILE NOT EVEN ON THE PLANET.

Except, as you yourself noted, he can communicate with magnetic fields from anywhere and make use of them from anywhere. Magneto just comes right back and proceeds to own the JLA with both magical and energetic attacks.

That statement would hold a lot more weight if you actually cited a lie I told. As such, you're all hot air. Maybe you'd feel more comfortable on, like, a Wolverine thread or something.

R.O.T. Yahman

I cry myself to sleep about it every night ..... sad

Although apart from G.L, who else has Wormhole powers ? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.