Agent Zero vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
Merc vs. Merc

So what would happen if Zero hit Lobo with one of those corrossive anti-healing shots?

Aries_04

Aries_04

Private Pion
Isn't Agent Zero a...Normal human?

Aries_04
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/agentzero.htm

He's really a mutant.

golem370
The only way for Maverick to do anything would be to use Adamantium Bullets but I would doubt that would stop him. Maverick can absorb Kinetic energy which would be another plus for Maverick but still I would doubt that would bring Lobo down so I think it would be a losing battle for Maverick.

Tron
Does kinetic absorpsion keep someone from being ripped in two?

Aries_04
I think it should......it would make sense

Juntai
Originally posted by Aries_04
I think it should......it would make sense
Theoretically it should help resist it. However, Lobo is superman level. I think he'd just gut him and rip in twain with little effort.

Aries_04
Not with Vibranium armor on. But the thing is Zero should be able to hit him with the anti blast before he even gets that close....that's why I thought he would do good here.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Aries_04
Not with Vibranium armor on. But the thing is Zero should be able to hit him with the anti blast before he even gets that close....that's why I thought he would do good here.
Vibranium armor can be torn. AZ gets royally mudstomped unless he friggin BATHES Lobo in that anti-healing energy enzyme stuff.

Private Pion
Lobo just uses that fraggin' cool gun of his to atomize Zero's head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.