One More Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Katie123
"Annikan, I'm Pregnent" Padmae cried
" Ok... well we're not going to panik." Annikan Replied
" How can you say that?!? The queen will notice and most likely not allow me to be senator any more!"
Padmae was crying even harder now
"That's ok. As long as I stay a Jedi we will be fine."
"How can you be sure that nobody will find out?" Padmea asked
" Well we will just have to be extra careful." Annakin explained
"This is a happy thing we don't need to worry now." He said to relax her.
Annikan saw Obwan coming out of the corner of his eye.
"What's the matter Padmae?" Obwan asked.
" Nothing. I am just stressed out with everybody giving the chanceler more of the superpower." she lied
" Oh yes. I heard about all that" Obwan gave Annakin a glare
" What master?" Annakin asked with a sly grin on his face.
"Nothing." Replied Obwan as he was looking back at Padmae.
" Well if you will exuse me Jedi, I must retire." she winked at Annakin
When Padmae was out of site Obwan turned to Annakin and said," I do hope you had nothing to do with this."
" Trust me master I did nothing that would be displeasing to you" Annakin replied with a smirk.
" Oh yes. I can completly believe that!" Obwan sarcasticly said

Later that evening while Annakin was training Obwan stopped at Padmae's home.
" Padmae are you sure your all right?" Obwan asked with concern
" I'm fine. There is just a lot going on in my life right now." she answered
" I can tell something is wrong." he said in a low voice
" I just need to be alone right now" a tear started streaking down her cheek.
" I am worried about you Padmae. You need to talk to someone, either Yoda, Annakin, or me"He turned twords the door " And don't talk to the Chanceler about it either, the Jedi's trust is very low about him"
Padmae nodded her head as he left, " Thank you Obwan. You are a great friend."

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i relli dont get it probably cuz im not a star wars person

KENobi™
Let me introduce you to my friend Spellcheck.

Katie123
2 hours later Annakin came to Padmae's home from traing at the Jedi temple. Padmae had already gone to sleep so it was just him. Staring at Padmae in bed he said " My queen, my sweet,sweet queen. I wish you a good sleep."
While Padmae may have been having a good dream Annakin was having quite the opposite. He was haveing dreams of Padmae screaming along with a baby. Annakin woke up drenched in sweat. He put on his robe and went into the lobby. His startiling awakening also woke up Padmea. While he was meditating in the lobby Padmae came up and hugged him.
" Oh! you scared me!" Annakin said very surprised.
" Couldn't you feel me coming" Padmae asked jokingly
" Well my dream through me off balance." he said in a soft voice
"Was it bad?" Padmae started sounding concerned
" Yes. It was like a dream that I had about my mother." He started to sound very sad.
" LIKE???" Padmae pointed out.
" Yes like because it wasn't about her."
" Who was it about?" She started sounding very nervous.
" It was about... you"
Padmae started pacing around the lobby.Annakin started to fill with anger. His face went onehundred percent serious.
"You don't make it through the birth of our child!"

Faroth
Ok.... And?

Tangible God
This hasn't become a story forum has it?

Insomnia
So basically, You'd rather have obi-wan leave on that transport ship, and then inexplicitly return to the scene he left to give anakin and padme glances of suspicion as they both make blindingly conspicuous gestures and dialog to suggest something secret, only to end up telling padme that she shouldn't confide in the chancellor for emotional counseling as if she would have in the first place. Then in a mere 2 hours the scene goes from daylight to nightfall, and we find out that anakin apparently still needs training, even after proving himself to be more combat-effective than his old master Obi-wan. Then after using the force to successfully predict the freaking FUTURE, he loses the ability to sense his worried wife approaching him, while *meditating*, even though this is exactly what he was doing after the dream about his mother, and he was aware of her presence then.

Originally posted by Katie123

" Well my dream through me off balance." he said in a soft voice
"Was it bad?" Padmae started sounding concerned
" Yes. It was like a dream that I had about my mother." He started to sound very sad.
" LIKE???" Padmae pointed out.
" Yes like because it wasn't about her."
" Who was it about?" She started sounding very nervous.
" It was about... you"
Padmae started pacing around the lobby.Annakin started to fill with anger. His face went onehundred percent serious.

Oh, don't you just hate those dreams where your having sex and out of nowhere she turns into your mom and it takes a terrible turn for the worse?

Jedi Priestess
What the hell is this?

ETA: Nevermind, I see, another new person who hasnt figured out the rules OR the edit button. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ritalbringer
WTF sleep

willman
heres a story for you.

once upon a time there was a member of KMC forums called Katie123. All of the other forum members became pis*ed off at her for making up stupid star wars stories and being the WORST at spelling. Then she died, just like that. Celebrations all round.

actually willman snipered her sniper

Sesse
There was a supper star destrayar that fired its turbolazer and the galaxy went boom.

willman
yeah like this:

blowupraygun

Ritalbringer
Yeah kinda ^^

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by willman
heres a story for you.

once upon a time there was a member of KMC forums called Katie123. All of the other forum members became pis*ed off at her for making up stupid star wars stories and being the WORST at spelling. Then she died, just like that. Celebrations all round.

actually willman snipered her sniper

That was a bit harsh eh?

JKozzy
Originally posted by Sesse
There was a supper star destrayar that fired its turbolazer and the galaxy went boom. Supper Star Destroyers? What's next a midnight snack destroyer?

Insomnia
Originally posted by JKozzy
Supper Star Destroyers? What's next a midnight snack destroyer?

You laugh now, but they're a force to be reckoned with.

Xam
wow

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by JKozzy
Supper Star Destroyers? What's next a midnight snack destroyer?

yummy.... stick out tongue big grin eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by willman
yeah like this:

blowupraygun

cool....

Adamwankenobi
**** you.

Ushgarak
Ok folks, no need to be quite so cruel.

For this kind of thing, try the general fiction area.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.