Squall vs Vincent Valentine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Who Wins?

IcePunk
Hmmmm, maybe Vincent wins since he can go beast on people but I dunnno confused

Vinny Valentine
I ssay Vincent, but Squall can kick ass too...

Stalker 360
vince takes this

ESB - 1138
I say Squall would win this because of LionHeart

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
I say Squall would win this because of LionHeart
True

IcePunk
Squll is still human stick out tongue, one blast to his head and he's dead but it wont be easy to hit him since most sword wielding characters are fast and good enough to block and deflect bullets, it's gonna be close big grin, but I still cant deside who gonna win no expression

Darkstorm Zero
I am going to side with Squall here... The Lionhart Sword is equipped with Pulse ammo, and that combine with his Renzokuken - Lionheart super move is enough to even harm Omega considerably

NBT
Vincent!

1021kid
vincent owns him

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by 1021kid
vincent owns him

Quincy Archer
Oh alright this thread is PACKED with people who provide evidence.

Jesus, you can't post and say things like "Vince Owns" without explaining (cough stalker cough kid)

Squall would most likely win this match. Due to his advanced swordplay, and the fact that he has both projectile, and melee attacks, his fighting style would overwhelm vincent. Vincent has the guns, but not the close combat effectiveness. Maybe if Vince picked Squall off from afar, but chances are the bullets would just be deflected.

Close match, but Squall wins 7 times out of 10

Tallis
Wait does vincent have access to his galian beast & chaos mode if so he takes it quite easily

IcePunk
I cant remember anything about them *plays both games again*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.