How powerful is Jadden?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
I would like to know how powerful Jaden is at his peak or his most powerful momment (does he have any feats or unique powers?). If anyone feels that they could help in this please do so, thank you.

Captain REX
Outside of Jedi Academy...no idea. I think he's not that unique.

office jesus
...Who in the HELL is Jadden? Another useless videogame character?

Ogami Itto
sure is!! from jedi academy

SnakeEyes
It's "Jaden" wink

henniestevens
I think he's about as good as Clonewars Anakin. Every experienced force user should be able to get the advantage against him. He is unexperienced and hasn't beat anyone who's really good.
Of course Tavion with the help of Marka isn't bad, but I think she is about as good as Asajj, who Anakin was able to overpower.
Jaden didn't perform very impressive force powers, but his mastery of the force lightning was quite good. Still I don't think it was anything compared to the lightning Dooku and Sidious fired. The rest of his powers weren't all that impressive, since Anakin was able to pull off a better Force Grip I ever saw Jaden perform, in the Clone Wars.

Faroth
Yup ^^^

Except Jaden's Force lightning is better than Dooku's, because it is so wide and powerful that it destroys anything in front of him (Except for maybe lightsaber weilding reborn or something) Anyways, like REX said, he's no big deal. Just another AotC Anakin.

Darth_Glentract
He was a Master, I believe. Probably around TPM Obi-wan's level in saberskill and probably above average Master in force powers.

Faroth
No, by the end of the game he was a Jedi Knight.

office jesus
I keep seeing "Jadden" and think Madden. o_O; Am I the only one that thinks this? Anyway. Academy kind of sucked. So. Yeah.

Captain REX
NFL Jadden? stick out tongue

kamikz
Originally posted by henniestevens
I think he's about as good as Clonewars Anakin. Every experienced force user should be able to get the advantage against him. He is unexperienced and hasn't beat anyone who's really good.
Of course Tavion with the help of Marka isn't bad, but I think she is about as good as Asajj, who Anakin was able to overpower.
Jaden didn't perform very impressive force powers, but his mastery of the force lightning was quite good. Still I don't think it was anything compared to the lightning Dooku and Sidious fired. The rest of his powers weren't all that impressive, since Anakin was able to pull off a better Force Grip I ever saw Jaden perform, in the Clone Wars.

I don't think Jaden used force lightning (or is all jedi in NJO allowed to do that?) since he choose to be a jedi. Of course Jaden's grip coulden't be as strong as Anakin's because it is a game. Making one force power overpowerd is just silly. And since he has a force power that makes him immune to other force powers I would say he has pretty unique powers. But since all is gameplay we can't really judge the power of it.

The rest I agree with.

henniestevens
It is possible to have a lightside Jaden who can use lightning. I don't know which story is canon, but I think it is the lightside. But you're right about the gameplay thing. It is hard to compare game characters with movie characters.

Darth Chronos
Does the light side makes sure you wont ever be able to use dark powers?

I'm not quite sure

henniestevens
no it doesn't.

Fishy
Not in those stupid NJO books it doesn't... Any normal Jedi would not use lightning... Just the act of learning how to use lightning is wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.