What if the Green Goblin had also got the Venom symbiote?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
The title says it all... what if, still as GG, Osborn also got the symbiote?

Marcus4600
Then the apocalypse would occur.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Then the apocalypse would occur. So tru. GG is bad ass enough. I'm giving him props this doesn't happen often.

NoFate007
I don't think he'd be strong enough to destroy the world but he'd definitely be one hell of a menace. Upgrade a psychotic human, then upgrade him again? He'd kick Spidey's ass.

spencerspider
yea, Spiderman would be dead

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by spencerspider
yea, Spiderman would be dead Dead? He'd be able to fit in a pen cap.

Knightfall93
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Dead? He'd be able to fit in a pen cap.

Face it, all of New York would be able to fit in a pen cap! evil face

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Face it, all of New York would be able to fit in a pen cap! evil face New Yorker here. Not appreciating the General term. miffed

Knightfall93
umm.... hang

Spideys Sister
You're from Jersey arn't you?

Knightfall93
No, I'm from Spalding and that's in England, not the American one... but the people of New Jersey do not appreciate that generalization

Spideys Sister
People from Jersey are in haling power plant fumes. in a sense they're on drugs.

H. S. 6
People from Jersey are in haling power plant fumes. in a sense they're on drugs.

I'm on drugs, then. droolio

But I'm down near Philly, so I get pollution and power plant fumes! eek!

spencerspider
I'm in Georgia, but I want to be in New York, anyway that was sorta mean, all of New York in a pen cap..

atharpina
Alright so we began discussing how badass the Goblin would become and ended up at some random pen-fitting fight between New York and Jersey? Come on you guys, seriously.

Marcus4600
Knowing Marvel, if GG got the symbiote, he would kick everybody's butt, then Captain America would kick his ass somehow.

Darth Macabre

lol I'm from hoboken....I didn't know I was on drugs though.

But yeah GG with Venom would be crazy.

Knightfall93
Hey, why are Jersey and NY fighting? I started this... I'm from Spalding in ENGLAND. Then she thought I was from Jersey...

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
lol I'm from hoboken....I didn't know I was on drugs though.

But yeah GG with Venom would be crazy. Jersey Driver!;eek:
No, I'm not being mean, but in NY when you go through the lincon tunnel and come out in Jersey you KNOW you're in Jersey by the smell. I mean no offense and would prefer to get back on topic.

Knightfall93
And you moaned at ME for stereotyping New Yorkers, you... you... you NEW YORKER!

Spideys Sister
Yes. Yes I am. cool

spencerspider
Yes. Yes I am. cool

You're from New York?

Tekno Boy
Originally posted by Knightfall93

One word

Nastiness

Knightfall93
BAd ass evil!

F_doomed
isnt it new yorka?

Knightfall93
New Yorker? New YorkA? What?

F_doomed
I thought thats how they pronouce it. New york car that how it sounds. hey wait a minuet how did this thread fall into you guys talking about New yorkas and shouldnt this be in the offical symbiote thread?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by spencerspider
You're from New York? Yeah. You didn't know that. I didn't lie in my location....well maybe a little. I'm from the bronx not Forest hills. Big differance.

Knightfall93
Why in the official Symbiote thread? It's separate... this is a specific different subject, worthy of its own thread!

Spideys Sister
Because, they want to talk about sybiotes and they're could be host. It's in relation to the OST.

Knightfall93
*sigh* I guess so but this DID seem relevant on its own!

vitaldragon
how could spiderman be dead all he needs to do is turn up the radio and its back to regular GG

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
It would be like a more badass version of Goblin-Venom from Spider-girl, with no heroic intentions whatsoever. :/

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/163/furythegoblinqueen6rf.jpg
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/9242/goblinvenom15kf.jpg
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/5783/goblinvenom23kx.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/7716/goblinvenom35vd.jpg

carnageandvenom
all i can say is spider man would need 20 clones to even have a chance

Minor king
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Slider man would get his ass kicked until he had no ass left to kick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.