photon (monica) VS flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
so out of these underrated power-houses, who takes it. and for fun, monica starts out on an energy form, you decide which one. and remember in every form, monica is intangible, and can move at the speed of light, and sometimes depending on which form, can be invisable. i created this because a couple of days ago, on another forum people were saying monica was one of the weakest avengers, and couldn't take anyone on the JLA except possibly batman. so i was wondering what the smart people here have to say about this fight. the fight happens in the middle of nowhere.

ZephroCarnelian
Flash is fast enough to react to her.

And he can use his speed-force powers to drain her speed.

Or even acclerate her INTO the speed force, so she's trapped there. smile

But physically speaking, there's nothing he can really do to harm her.

The Ion
Flash is underrated? I think everyone here realizes Flash is one of DC's top dogs, probably top 5.

stormfront13
Originally posted by The Ion
Flash is underrated? I think everyone here realizes Flash is one of DC's top dogs, probably top 5.

yeah, we have people here thinking people like colossus, storm, even gambit could easly defeat flash.

Private Pion
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, we have people here thinking people like colossus, storm, even gambit could easly defeat flash.

Gambit? Beat Flash? laughing *Repeat for each example.*

Anywhoo, Flash takes this one.

The Ion
Originally posted by stormfront13
blink

stormfront13
Originally posted by The Ion
blink

i know, that's why i said he was underrated

thesilverspider
Monica can take this...

Scoobless
Didn't she change her name from Photon recently?

*struggles to remember what she changed it to*

Lucid Lui
Pulsar i think...

Scoobless
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Pulsar i think...

Dats da wun

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.