altas vs ultimate colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this

Black Adam
Atlas does what he did to Luke Cage.

The Ion
Atlas steps on him.

Black Adam
Originally posted by The Ion
Atlas steps on him.

Or that could work.

R.O.T. Yahman
Atlas strength = Level 7
Ultimate Colossus strength = Level 6

Atals Durability = Level 7
Ultimate Colossus Durability = Level 6

Atlas wins ! smile

Darth Kal-El
but Wonder Man took on Atlas and Goliath at the same time. Can't Colossus at least do something to Atlas?

Lucid Lui
Atlas is a powerhouse of late. He'd win.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Atlas strength = Level 7
Ultimate Colossus strength = Level 6

Atals Durability = Level 7
Ultimate Colossus Durability = Level 6

Atlas wins ! smile Atlas has a 7 in those? Can you prove it? I gotta see this.

Stepping on Colossus is not a good idea. He tossed a 50ft Sentinel into the air that tried that same tactic. Who knows how far it would have went if it didn't crash into another one.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossustossinaSentinel2.jpg

King_Mungi
From the A-Z #1 Handbook:

Atlas:
Intelligence: 2/7
Strength: 7/7
Speed: 2/2
Durability: 7/7
Energy Projection: 1/7
Fighting Skills: 4/7

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
From the A-Z #1 Handbook:

Atlas:
Intelligence: 2/7
Strength: 7/7
Speed: 2/2
Durability: 7/7
Energy Projection: 1/7
Fighting Skills: 4/7 I thought I read somewhere that he could lift 60 tons. Oh well.

snoopdogg
Can somebody post the scan from his entry in the handbook? He sounds like a cool character.

And what are some of his strenth feats?

The Ion
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8219/allnewohotmuaz01368qd.th.jpg http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/857/allnewohotmuaz01372qm.th.jpg http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9117/allnewohotmuaz01380po.th.jpg

snoopdogg
Oh something I forgot to ask. Are we going by the handbooks or actual comic feats for this battle?

nwg202
wow. when did atlas get so strong? i remember herc beating up o him and the entire thunderbolts team, wonderman also beat the crap out of him. I always thought he was at giant man's strength level. What triggerd this sudden increase in strength? both 7's in durabilty and strength, thats really impressive.

soujaboy09
I hate the handbooks

Tony Stark
Originally posted by nwg202
wow. when did atlas get so strong? i remember herc beating up o him and the entire thunderbolts team, wonderman also beat the crap out of him. I always thought he was at giant man's strength level. What triggerd this sudden increase in strength? both 7's in durabilty and strength, thats really impressive.

The THING has also beaten down Atlas...

Happy Dance

ScarletSpider
New Thunderbolts issue 1, he was in a bind and wishing he could do something. All of a sudden he grew and had great strength. He'd subconsciously pulled the ionic energy that was powering Dallas Riordan back himself, but it's made him stronger than before, and less stable mentally. He punched a hole through a giant sea monster, and ruined the shit of some Hydra death cruiser things.

The Ion
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
New Thunderbolts issue 1, he was in a bind and wishing he could do something. All of a sudden he grew and had great strength. He'd subconsciously pulled the ionic energy that was powering Dallas Riordan back himself, but it's made him stronger than before, and less stable mentally. He punched a hole through a giant sea monster, and ruined the shit of some Hydra death cruiser things.
Plus he nearly killed Genis. It was a sucker punch but still an impressive feat to just crush the guy like that.

Black Adam
Plus he nearly killed Genis. It was a sucker punch but still an impressive feat to just crush the guy like that.

how can you get suckered punch by a 50 foot guy?

The Ion
Originally posted by Black Adam
how can you get suckered punch by a 50 foot guy?
He went from normal height to enlarged in a second or so plus Genis had his back turned and wasn't paying attention. wink

Black Adam
He went from normal height to enlarged in a second or so plus Genis had his back turned and wasn't paying attention. wink

so thats what happened. What issue did it take place in?

The Ion
New Thunderbolts #1

wannabe
Handbook sucks!!!

I go with Colossus, who demonstrated enormous strength and durability, that matches or even surpasses the feats of many of the strongest 100 class (non cosmics) characters in 616...and his limits have yet to be explored.

soujaboy09
Yes handbooks do

jacobo0o
wat about instead of altas stepping on colossus
if he kicks him like a soccer ball?

Black Adam
Originally posted by jacobo0o
wat about instead of altas stepping on colossus
if he kicks him like a soccer ball?

That could work as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.