Hawk I and Dove I vs. Captain America and Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss. No prep. Featureless environment.

Dizzle
Hawk and Dove in a massive, bloody, yet still very patriotic curbstomp. Hawk's bulletproof, and lifts something like 5 tons. Dove's all but untouchable, he's (I assume you mean Don, not Dawn) got a very Spideysensish thing going for him. Either could beat Cap, Falcon's really just something for the other to do. (beat him up I mean... sickos)

Draco69
Oops...I thought Hawk and Dove were street-levelers....

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Draco69
Oops...I thought Hawk and Dove were street-levelers....

There's no such thing in the D.C. universe big grin

Dizzle
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
There's no such thing in the D.C. universe big grin

Nah, all of em are just tied in to Batman somehow. And if they're not now, they will be.

Juntai
We could make it a lopsided thread and make it Hank Hall, the original Hawk.
O.o

Dizzle
I thought it was Hank and Don Hall vs. Cap and Falcon... And then I proceeded to say that Cap would get his ass handed to him. Which he will.

Juntai
Originally posted by Dizzle
I thought it was Hank and Don Hall vs. Cap and Falcon... And then I proceeded to say that Cap would get his ass handed to him. Which he will. Oh, I guess it is. HawkI and DoveI, it's a landslide.
lol.

Offhanded note, I'm surprised he hasn't made his appearance in the Crisis yet, anyone who reads DC knows the universe revolves around Hank Hall, Hal Jordan and Clark Kent.

JOE NUNEZ
ive seen captain america beat an entire team it was that team with quasar,redwolf,texas twister,and a few more i cant remember anyway he could defeat hank and dove hank is the most treat but still in hand to hand combat cap has defeated demolition man which is a class 10 so cap versus hank,dove,and lets throw in falcon on the dc team just to make it fair .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.