Raven vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Deadpool has two pistols, a grenade, and two knives. Who takes this?

Spawnrules
raven

jeffrodini
Are we talking to the death? Cause uhm... DP's got that immortal thing going for him.

Private Pion
Raven takes it. Just because she phases through bullets, knives and can throw the grenade back at him.

grey fox
Deadpool would steal her cloak and then parade around in it , later on he'd ask raven if he could keep it.....

Draco69
Originally posted by jeffrodini
Are we talking to the death? Cause uhm... DP's got that immortal thing going for him.

So is Raven. Raven would just literally transport him to hell.

willRules
Originally posted by Draco69
So is Raven. Raven would just literally transport him to hell.

unless he pops a cap in her skull first. smile

TheKahn
Thorpool would own her...

regular Deadpool is screwed.

MuffinmanMike
Thank you, Kahn. This thread needed more Thorpool.

TheKahn
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Thank you, Kahn. This thread needed more Thorpool.

You can never have enough Thorpool. big grin

Unless you have Darth Deadpool evil face

Mider
why you putting deadpool up against raven he'd lose less he has dimensional powers now?

Draco69
Originally posted by willRules
unless he pops a cap in her skull first. smile

That would be bad. Killing her makes even MORE powerful.

Mider
dont know how he would kill her with a bullet or a sword she can phase through them.

The Ion
Originally posted by grey fox
Deadpool would steal her cloak and then parade around in it , later on he'd ask raven if he could keep it.....
laughing

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox

Sounds like Wade big grin

OMNIKINETIC
i think deadpool would win...with his teleportation powers, what could she do to him...and he has a very good regeneration factor

stormfront13
so how many powers does she actually have? it seems like they are always changing and with all her power, why does she sit back and manipulate emotions, she could probably take all of the current titans with ease. i wish she would get the spotlight and showcase all of her abilities.

The Ion
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
i think deadpool would win...with his teleportation powers, what could she do to him...and he has a very good regeneration factor
More like what could he do to her? He kills her and she becomes even stronger. Wade has a soul and can be locked in Raven's soulself.

grey fox
Originally posted by The Ion
More like what could he do to her? He kills her and she becomes even stronger. Wade has a soul and can be locked in Raven's soulself.

Yeah but would you honestly want wades soul hopping around inside of you , raven would stop being all emotionless and start making sarcastic jokes every ten seconds or so...

OMNIKINETIC
Originally posted by The Ion

SHE CANT DO SH1T IF SHE CANT CATCH HIM OR EVEN IMAGINE WHERE SHE IS...

jasofisc
she could absorb his soul but then I think like someone else said she would start to be like him, untell he totaly possesed her like he did to people at his funeral. Then it would be........ "Ravenpool"

Mider
why is this battle even happening she dumps him in another dimension or stands him in space give me a break no better yet the sun the very center.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.