Ultimate Cap. Vs. U.S Agent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
who wins?

2 hours prep for both

Black Adam
Happy Dance Happy Dance

TheKahn
Ult. Cap owns this cheep knockoff. I mean who else has kick the Hulk in the balls?

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
Ult. Cap owns this cheep knockoff. I mean who else has kick the Hulk in the balls?
didn't the us. agent come before Ultimate cap though? Ultimate cap is more of a combination of the origianl and U.S agent. at least to me he is.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
didn't the us. agent come before Ultimate cap though? Ultimate cap is more of a combination of the origianl and U.S agent. at least to me he is.

Why did you have to go and bring up pointless "facts"? mad

Sixth_Winged
Ultimate Cap guns him down for not being able to live up to 616's name in feats

Black Adam
usaflag usaflag

tank

bump.....

usaflag usaflag

Phantom Zone
*bump*

llagrok
Ultimate Cap took a pretty heavy hit from the Abomination.

redhotrash
U.S. Agent hasnt been impressive at all lately. Hiding behind his shield, firing his .45, and crying about the situation hes in. Ive said it before, but its sad when you are the weakest link in a Canadian based team. Hes stronger than Ultimate Captain America, but thats his only real advantage as far as Im concerned.

Board Walker
us agent...the 50 ton class?

I dunno

King_Mungi
Originally posted by redhotrash
U.S. Agent hasnt been impressive at all lately. Hiding behind his shield, firing his .45, and crying about the situation hes in. Ive said it before, but its sad when you are the weakest link in a Canadian based team. Hes stronger than Ultimate Captain America, but thats his only real advantage as far as Im concerned.

So full of errors

redhotrash
What errors, have you read Omega Flight? Arachne saved his ass multiple times. Who does he rank on that team?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by redhotrash
What errors, have you read Omega Flight? Arachne saved his ass multiple times. Who does he rank on that team?

Yes, I have, but this is regards to your remark about how it's "sad being the weakest member of a Canadian team". Errrr...how? They had members like Sasquatch, Talisman, Guardian (Micheal Pointer), Beta Ray Bill and the original Alpha Flight rountinely took on skyfather beings. Those are power hitting teams, it's not disrespectful to be low on the totem pole with them

redhotrash
Was more of a crack on Canada, wasnt meant to be taken seriously.

K3VIL
US Agent's physical threats are all on the Superhuman level, his strength is at least Class 20, considering he could knock down Ronan the accuser, his fightning skills are amazing, he gets beaten by Cap who he outclass in every physical area only because Cap's the good guy and Walker is the extremist, otherwise he could have won all of their matches.Ultimate Cap is practically what is Walker, considering he has no mercy and kills without regards his enemies, but physically he's inferior plus Cap gets weaker without getting periodic injection of the SS Serum, see the fight with the Chitauri leade, he wasn't that good after that, vomiting all around.

SevenShackles
ultimate cap drops a tank on him. thats his damn prep! he drops a fukin tank on him!

other than that, ulti cap takes it. usagent is a girlscout compaired to him.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by K3VIL
US Agent's physical threats are all on the Superhuman level, his strength is at least Class 20, considering he could knock down Ronan the accuser, his fightning skills are amazing, he gets beaten by Cap who he outclass in every physical area only because Cap's the good guy and Walker is the extremist, otherwise he could have won all of their matches.

Complete and utter nonsense.

Board Walker
Actually Us Agents str level is super human level, k3 wasn't lying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.