Superman vs Binary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
The Binary vs WW was a dud, so how about this one??

soleran30
This is tricky lets see Superman held a blackhole in his hands (cough BS cough) however he did it or someone who can draw on the power from a white hole hmmmmm

Draco69
It's a still a dud....

thesilverspider
Binary 10/10

Fanboy
Well Superman wins I just read about this chick and I know when this one dude tried to absorb Superman's Powers it did not work he melted him like nothing so Superman wins. I see nothing else she can do.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Fanboy
Well Superman wins I just read about this chick and I know when this one dude tried to absorb Superman's Powers it did not work he melted him like nothing so Superman wins. I see nothing else she can do.

Binary gets more powerful the more energy she absorbs. If she sucks Superman dry, even if he sun-dips she could drain him again and again until sundipping all year wouldn't put him at her level.

Even without that, she has a nearly limitless level of power anyway. I say Supes has a tought fight on his hands if he hopes to pull off a win.

Khellendros
Binary wins.

leonheartmm
binary. not too much of a fight.

Darth_Erebus
Binary

wannabe
Binary is overkill...she wins this without any doubt!!!

GODSCRIBE
Binary 10/10

leonidas
why is everyone on binary here? glads flew up to her and ko'd her with a shot (recently shown as a scan in a thread that i can't recall). supes could certainly do the same. she has energy, but can't manipulate it for the same effects as ss or even magneto. supes has survived and flown through black holes. what's binary gonna do to him exactly? where has anyone seen binary absorb or drain a character? she deals with STELLAR energy. the stuff that FUELS superman. she can also only remain as binary for a limited time -- supes can simply outlast her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.