Superman Wonder Woman & Dr. Strange vs Thor, Captain Marvel & Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
who wins

Superman
Wonder Woman
Dr. Strange

vs

Thor
Captain Marvel /DC
Silver Surfer

Draco69
Extremely close match....

LethalFemme
i try lol

thesilverspider
Thor,Capt.marvel,Surfer win.......

The Ion
I'm gonna take Strange Superwoman.

roughrider
Pure strength and energy bombardment, it's Thor, Marvel and Surfer. But Strange is a significant wildcard with Supes and WW; if he can make a successful defense, and is not taken out quickly, the first three could win as well. He's the key for both sides.

LethalFemme
i was reading through some of the threads here and tried to even out the whole match so that people wouldnt just come in and say so and so wins without an explanation but it doesnt seem to be working erm lol

thesilverspider
With no prep Strange get's speed blitzed by Surfer and bye bye the good doctor..........

With prep its different......

Draco69
Speedblitzing doesn't work on Strange. He has auto-shields. Ask longpig....

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Draco69
Speedblitzing doesn't work on Strange. He has auto-shields. Ask longpig....
laughing out loud nope sorry..........
Strange gets taken out by flying elbows ask long pig........laughing

Surfer knocks his head off before anyone can even react......

The Ion
Nope. Auto shields protect 100% from any and all damage. It's better than the the Oan shield. Ask long pig.....

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
Nope. Auto shields protect 100% from any and all damage. It's better than the the Oan shield. Ask long pig.....
Me and Long pig have gone through this.How surfer would speed blitz Strange if he didn't have any kind of prep Ask long pig...........

The Auto-shield is crap if he really had auto-shield he wouldn't get smacked in the back of the head like he always does and again ask long pig...........

The Ion
Strange taking hits is pure PIS. Ask long pig.... The end all be all speed blitz tactic wouldn't work on any type of decent auto shield. Ask long pig....or maybe Strange's auto shield actually sucks and GL's is better. Ask Ion....

roughrider
Strange knows he's only human. He should have some auto-protect shield ready to go before he jumps into any confrontation. If anyone is going to attack him fast, it has to be Surfer. Past that, it's up to Thor to try and send Strange through a dimensional portal if he can; he's too dangerous.

thesilverspider
Strange taking hits is pure PIS. Ask long pig.... The end all be all speed blitz tactic wouldn't work on any type of decent auto shield. Ask long pig....or maybe Strange's auto shield actually sucks and GL's is better. Ask Ion....

nope it's just Long pig over hyping his Shield ask Long pig.......

And no Green Lanterns shield also sucks......ask Silver wink

The Ion
If it's not always on whats the point of calling it an auto shield? Kind of defeats the whole purpose.

thumb down Strange

thesilverspider
If it's not always on whats the point of calling it an auto shield? Kind of defeats the whole purpose.

thumb down Strange

See I saved you from Long pig's influence...... smile

TheKahn
If the Surfer tried to Speedblitz Strange, Superman would counter-Speedblitz him keeping Strange un-Speedblitzed. Then Wonderwoman and Captain Marvel would Speedblitz each other with little effect as the Speedblitzes would cancle each other out. Thor and Strange would then take a break and go get some beers while the others conducted a complacated series of Speedblitzes and Counter-Speedblitzes.

Tired of all this Speedblitzing, Thor would unleash his Godblast killing the other 4 combatants and Strange would then teleport them back to Asgard where there in never any Speedblitzing.

thesilverspider
Supes can't counter someone 100x faster then himself..... wink

Femi32
Strange can really mess up CM and Thor, since he is the master sorcerer.

GODSCRIBE
Thor, Captain Marvel, Silver Surfer..

surfer would take out strange Im afraid..especially with no prep.

then thor and marvel murder wonder woman, leaving surfer to do away with superman as usual.

Wally West
I'm leaning towards Thor, Marvel and Surfer. Strange isn't invincible and can be hit, and I think that team just edges it in durability, power and speed.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Wally West
I'm leaning towards Thor, Marvel and Surfer. Strange isn't invincible and can be hit, and I think that team just edges it in durability, power and speed.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.