Superman Prime and Wondwe Woman with the Godwave run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
1)Rune King Thor, Odin, Zeus, Zuras, and Gaea
2)Thanos with infinity gems and UATU the Watcher
3)Reed Richards with an ultimate nullifier
4)Exitar and Arishem
5)Full power Galactus and Full power Tyrant
6)Eternity
7)Hunger (The Rot)
8)Phoenix (Jean)
9)Wolverine

spideycarnage
doesnt get passed one..if they do they get crushed at 2.

Darth_Erebus
Oh come on. Some people seem to think Superman Prime is omnipotent. I will personally concede that WW with the godwave can give some of these guys problems. And yes, Wolverine is here as a joke, not a spite.

spideycarnage
RTK can handel Supes alone.. and Odin, Zeus, Zuras, and Gaea could take on Wonder woman.. the first team has 3 members tha are skyfather level or higher.

roughrider
Wondwe Woman...?

Darth_Erebus
Give me a break on the typo. Some people on this forum have stated (I disagree though) that Superman Prime is above Galactus. I have also seen claims that Wonder Woman with the godwave is on Eternity's level. I'm just surprised no one seems to have an opinion here.

spideycarnage
Superman Prime is above Galactus...Blasphemy!

Spawnrules
Originally posted by spideycarnage

lie...

spideycarnage
u think Superman Prime would beat Galactus??

Darth_Erebus

So answer the thread if you think so

spideycarnage
he can beat a weakned Galactus and may hold his own when big G is a 50%, hell no heat doesent touch a 100% galactus.

Ex11B
Lets see...they get past 1....but the next people they go against is a Watcher and Thanos with Inf.Gems?..Supes and Wondy Women are boned badly.

supremthor
he can beat a weakned Galactus and may hold his own when big G is a 50%, hell no heat doesent touch a 100% galactus.

no one know the full power of superman prime.. for all we no he could be on a skyfarther level or on an cosmic god level.

King KAM
Originally posted by supremthor
no one know the full power of superman prime.. for all we no he could be on a skyfarther level or on an cosmic god level. Both are FAR lower than galactus....but anywho.....

They lose to Wolverine no matter what.

Jesse7
Do you know the feats of Superman Prime? He was able to overcome hell, he overcame the fifth dimension and he has imp blood as part of him. Not only is he Pre-Crisis Superman he is simply put, every superman put together then put to sleep in the core of a yellow sun for a million years. He has the last Green Latern Ring, with his will power their is no limit, Parallax was able to re write history with one hand well fighting DC's most powerful earth heroes and spectre all at the same time with his other hand; Superman weilds that last Green Later Ring, the OA battery is not split between multiple users it is all literaly at Supermans finger tips, that stacked with his own strength and powers which have not even been given a cap. He has telekenitic powers and he has smashed down the gate of heaven, he also has weilded the sword of DC's god. Dimensional travel is no strange concept to him, he has traversed to the fifth dimension and back, dimensional travel, time travel, magic, telekenisis, cosmic power, and more.

Superman Pre-Crisis was on Galactus (A 100% full powered Galactus) level. PC Superman was able to sneeze away a galaxy, he closed a black hole with his hands, planets were like toys to him, the speed of light was walking speed. And he had no weakness except to Kryptonite and Magic.

Superman Prime is all of PC Supes multiplied by a million and increased even more so by the last GL ring, all of the OA battery is his to weild; stacked with the Sword of DC's god (forum rules state characters are at their strongest, so even if he used the sword for a few seconds, then this still can be used according to forum rules). Aside from all of that, Superman Prime is not weak to Magic nor is he weak to Kryptonite; Superman Prime retains none of his older weaknesses, only newfound powers.

UniOmni
Jesse, u are severely mistaken. Nowhere in DC 1 Million does it state that he had any sword. The only sword any Superman ever had was the Sword of Superman, which was precrisis and never actually happened....Killed that lie. Next one... He was never specifically shown to have overcome hell, and he doesn't have imp blood in him. What whoppers you write!! So many sandwiches......Didn't sleep in the sun for a million years either....What book did you read?!! Never did he smash down heaven's gate, seeing as how he may be powerful, but Angels in heaven would still spank any version of Superman. Tk, other than his bioaura was never shown, and neither was ANY ability to use magic. Cosmic power?? I didn't realize in DC there was something called as such...I think thats Marvel!! Precrisis Superman was never shown to be Galactus's equal, seeing as how he was terrified on Uxas, who was Galans stated equal. More sandwiches hmmmmm??? Never sneezed away a galaxy, try solar system. No such Sword of DC's God, and we truly don't know if he is still weak to k-nite or magic. Either you never read the book and make this stuff up as you go, or Yoda voice "deluded are you."
Now, i admit, Superman has annoyed me lately, seeing as how he's written, but you annoy me more. Mostly because the lies and untruths you spouted compelled me to dissect and void them. You make fanboys look bad, like a superman version of wolberine8888

Jesse7
Okay I will defend all points that were said to be lies

Jesse7
First off, the sword of Superman was the sword from DC's god, secondly, if PC Supes had it, then technically I can say Superman Prime had it, since he is what PC supes becomes later on in time. You say he didn't sleep in the sun for millions of years? What is this! The whole reason he is gold is because Superman prime slept in the sun for a million years! And yes he does have imp blood in him, and hey that could have been a galaxy, their is a scan of it around here some where.

In regards to superman having no magic abilities, recently superman has been gaining all sorts of abilities out of the blue, soul vision (which is magic like!), TK, and for the comment of saying he has no cosmic powers, a suns radient energy is cosmic on the energy spectrum is it not? Superman is full of the sun's energy he is gold! How's that for cosmic.

lol....what whoppers and sandwhiches are these! (I laughed when I read that in your comment, not in a mean way, but because it seemed so true and funny.)

P.S. I don't think I have ever read a superman comic in my life, what I know of Superman is from what I have read on this forums.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Jesse7

Superman Pre-Crisis was on Galactus (A 100% full powered Galactus) level. PC Superman was able to sneeze away a galaxy,

That's total crap. He could sneeze a solar system , huge difference from a galaxy. In his battle with Tyrant Galactus destroyed Galaxies. The Watcher has stated that a fully powered Galactus can destroy the universe. PC Superman is nowhere near that level.

UniOmni
Jesse, the sword he had precrisis was thrown away, since he felt he wasn't worthy of such power. Plus, with the COIE, the precrisis never happened.......So the whole gifted with the sword thing never happened either. So no sword, sorry!! Nor does he have imp blood. Thats Superman 1 Million. And only thousands of years, not millions. If you didn't read the book why do you post about it?? Half of whats posted on these forums is hearsay and half truths, and rabid fanboy ravings. Look at Darkone, Golem and 11inches posts. And you've officially been lumped in with them...........Sorry!!

spideycarnage
pre-crisis superman was written really bad, there are times he's so strong he can sneez way solor systems, and there are times where he would get knocked out by characters on the same level wihthe hulk.

Tshern
Why on Earth is the Ultimate Nullifier ranked above Infinity Gems of which IG consists of?

When Thanos had IG he effectively defeated several Celestials, Master Order, Lord Chaos, Stranger, Galactus, Eternity and even WOLVERINE with ease. How would Superman and WW even stand a chance?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Jesse7
Do you know the feats of Superman Prime? He was able to overcome hell, he overcame the fifth dimension and he has imp blood as part of him. Not only is he Pre-Crisis Superman he is simply put, every superman put together then put to sleep in the core of a yellow sun for a million years. He has the last Green Latern Ring, with his will power their is no limit, Parallax was able to re write history with one hand well fighting DC's most powerful earth heroes and spectre all at the same time with his other hand; Superman weilds that last Green Later Ring, the OA battery is not split between multiple users it is all literaly at Supermans finger tips, that stacked with his own strength and powers which have not even been given a cap. He has telekenitic powers and he has smashed down the gate of heaven, he also has weilded the sword of DC's god. Dimensional travel is no strange concept to him, he has traversed to the fifth dimension and back, dimensional travel, time travel, magic, telekenisis, cosmic power, and more.

Superman Pre-Crisis was on Galactus (A 100% full powered Galactus) level. PC Superman was able to sneeze away a galaxy, he closed a black hole with his hands, planets were like toys to him, the speed of light was walking speed. And he had no weakness except to Kryptonite and Magic.

Superman Prime is all of PC Supes multiplied by a million and increased even more so by the last GL ring, all of the OA battery is his to weild; stacked with the Sword of DC's god (forum rules state characters are at their strongest, so even if he used the sword for a few seconds, then this still can be used according to forum rules). Aside from all of that, Superman Prime is not weak to Magic nor is he weak to Kryptonite; Superman Prime retains none of his older weaknesses, only newfound powers.

and no he's not as stong as a full powered Galactus, the watcher once said that a full powered Big G has the power o desrtoy the whole universe 10X's.

Colossus-Big C
the list is out of order

also with the full use of the godwave you can become omnipoten.
but isnt DCs gaea directly connected with the godwave? as i recall spectre merged with her a few times before

Bentley
Prime clears solo.

Gecko4lif
out of order thread is out of order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.