The Goddess at Full Potential vs Darkseid,Thanos & Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Goddess-Powers/Abilities: The Goddess' form is patterned after Adam Warlock's and possessed Class 10 strength, and superhuman durability, speed, agility, and reflexes, as well as the ability to fly at supersonic speeds. An artificial being, she is immune to aging and conventional disease and can survive and navigate unaided in space. Her cells have receptors for cosmic energy, which she channels to power her body. She can presumably manipulate cosmic energy for a variety of effects. She may or may not have telepathic powers

The Goddess is highly intelligent, and is an accomplished self-taught philosopher, and a master planner and schemer. She has limited fighting skills.

The Goddess tapped into the power of the Cosmic Egg, a fusion of 30 Cosmic Containment Units stolen from several alternate realities. She could harness these energies to gain vast power, enabling her to restructure matter on a planetary scale, manipulate minds on a universal scale with extreme concentration, and create extremely powerful energy fields or fire energy bolts. By harnessing the collective will of much of the universe, she had the potential to bypass the self-imposed limits on the Containment Units and potentially destroy the entire universe.

golem370
pic

Mider
well darkseid can mind controll 3 billion people with out even trying i think and even the likes of mister miricle are afraid of his mind controll he can bring back the dead, even the oans are kinda scared of him is she more powerful then the magus?

golem370
It took Thanos & Adam Warlock to kill her. But I don't think she was at her full potential though

K Von Doom
I think that's just while she has the power of the 'Cosmic Egg'. A full potential Goddess without that outer power source would be quite average. I think Pip the troll turned her to stone while they were both in contact with the egg. I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.