"V" vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
"V" (V for Vendetta)

vs.

Punisher

who wins?

lol

who?-kid
Punisher.

grey fox
V

Mider
why would V OR punisher win against the other EXPLENATIONS and feats

jgiant
Punisher is more determined and skilled...

GODSCRIBE
Yeah, but V is pretty badass and Punisher's movie sucked assflakes.

who?-kid
Originally posted by jgiant
Punisher is more determined and skilled...
Indeed.

And not only that, but Punisher is USED fighting heroes/villains with superpowers, V is not. And V had years to prepare himself before he came out of the shadows, Punisher fights just about everybody who stands in his way. Last but not least, V is good with knives. Punisher is good with everything.

(Btw, V is cooler than Punisher, but he is not in the same league).

grey fox
V is hyper intelligent (come on , the guy made napalm and mustard gas out of supposedly non dangerous supplies ) , pretty good in h2h (from what i have seen) as earlier mentioned he is the shiznitz with knives and can kill a man with a single touch.....

Etrigan
He killed a man by pushing into his chest.

Uber.

And he's stealthy as all hell. Evey says "I didn't hear you come in." V's response: "Nobody ever does."

Somebody said V is good with knives, Punisher is good with everything. Wrong. Daredevil has beaten Punisher with his billy club, and simple combat skills just as good as V's.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Etrigan
He killed a man by pushing into his chest.
So ?

Hardly

Wow. Evey didn't hear him coming. Give it up Punisher, you're dead.

DD > Punisher > V.

jgiant
Punisher is very close to dd in h2h...every time they go at it h2h frank takes a beating, but keeps coming and gives dd some brusies sometimes a few broken bones...frank is a near peak human...especially in the durability and stamina...

GODSCRIBE
lol...by pushing into his chest!!

jgiant
Through kevlar

srankmissingnin
Punisher is very close to dd in h2h...every time they go at it h2h frank takes a beating, but keeps coming and gives dd some brusies sometimes a few broken bones...frank is a near peak human...especially in the durability and stamina...

Franks duribility and damage soak are both AT LEAST low level superhuman.

jgiant
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Franks duribility and damage soak are both AT LEAST low level superhuman. I agree...

grey fox
V goes into h2h , let's frank grab his arm and jumps back , he quotes beowulf and suddenly the fake arm explodes.

V wins

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by grey fox
V goes into h2h , let's frank grab his arm and jumps back , he quotes beowulf and suddenly the fake arm explodes.

V wins

^lmao

jgiant

V wins sounds possible if frank wanted to take it h2h but 9/10 times frank will pick v off farily easily...

Etrigan
Okay, so is Punisher had one of his huge machine guns, he would probably win. Although V appears to be pretty good at dodging gunfire, Punisher is a great sharp shooter (obviously.)

However, if it came to H2H, I think V would take Frank down pretty easily.

jgiant
Check out the respect thread and the fight on the fifth page with dd from the newer mini series...he could hang with v...and beat him in h2h...

Etrigan
Okay, so he's good. But I still believe V is better.

jgiant
V doesn't have as many feats as punisher to back up that he is better...

Mider
v wouldnt since he only has a single comic series that ran like 10 issues.

who?-kid
Okay, so he's good. But I still believe V is better.
Based on what ? V even doesn't fight that much. In the 256 pages of the V graphic novel, he only fights a few times, and always policemen (most of the times he surprised them).

I don't see how you can say that V is a better fighter, if you know that Punisher has been around for 30 years or so, having fought half of the street level Marvel Universe.

It doesn't make any sense.

jgiant
Originally posted by who?-kid
Based on what ? V even doesn't fight that much. In the 256 pages of the V graphic novel, he only fights a few times, and always policemen (most of the times he surprised them).

I don't see how you can say that V is a better fighter, if you know that Punisher has been around for 30 years or so, having fought half of the street level Marvel Universe.

It doesn't make any sense. People underestimate punisher too much...

DarkCrawler
Wow, Jgiant...that is extremely amazing sig. eek!

Etrigan
Originally posted by who?-kid

It doesn't make any sense.

That's true, that is very true. But I still believe that if we saw a lot more of V, he would be just as good as Punisher.

jgiant
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wow, Jgiant...that is extremely amazing sig. eek! THANX!!!!!!!!H.S.6 made it...you and him are the best sig makers out there....

DarkCrawler
Thanks. big grin

jgiant
That's true, that is very true. But I still believe that if we saw a lot more of V, he would be just as good as Punisher. But how long has he been doing what he has been doing...how much experience does v have...

Etrigan
Well, he is effectively metahuman....

Have you read V For Vendetta?

GODSCRIBE
Very true. He is meta-human.

grey fox
V jumps frank in his own warehouse , they circle for a few minutes as the obligatory comic monologue goes on to give a flimsy attempt of reasoning behind V's attack on the punisher. Frank jumps for his gun , v dodges the first shot before flinging a knife straight into the barrel of the pistol making it useless . Mere seconds later he presses a remote control hidden in his glove

BOOM

a ton or two of rubble crushes the punisher , the poor bastard taken out by the roof of his own warehouse .

V wins big grin

Etrigan
I would have thought there would be more H2H going on between the two. V would probably take some nasty hits, but he would stick Punisher a few times on the old knives. Not killing him, just take out a few tendons. Then Punisher would lie there as V gave a little monologue on how there was C4 planted all over the warehouse. He'd disappear, and then Punisher would have to crawl from the warehouse before it went sky-high.

Whether he got out or not... heh. It's Punisher. He'd survive.

Bardock42
I'd love to say V, since he might just be one of the greatest characters ever, but....the Punisher takes it.

Etrigan
Aw... but why?

grey fox
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'd love to say V, since he might just be one of the greatest characters ever, but....the Punisher takes it.

Thats bollocks and you know it big grin

Dont let punisher8888 sway you , if their was a choice between god or punisher he'd pick frank.....

Etrigan
Don't get me wrong, I like Punisher. He's awesome. But V is awesomer.

jgiant
Thats bollocks and you know it big grin

Dont let punisher8888 sway you , if their was a choice between god or punisher he'd pick frank..... thanx for the new rep grey fox...ill try and hold my own...but those four eights are hard to live up to...

GODSCRIBE
After watching the V for Vendetta movie, I'd have to say V wins.

Crease
Frank Castle is what wolverine claims to be...The best at what he does. V is infinitely cooler, but his feat list is too short.

What do they reveal in the book that makes him metahuman?

NoFate007
I think V is getting a lot of votes just because the movie came out. The versus forum has a tendency of having that happen. Watch how many wins the X-Men and Superman will have under their belt when their movies come out.

Punisher vs V, goes to Punisher. V obviously is a good fighter, but Punisher has way more feats and is skilled in various other types of weaponry.

grey fox
Originally posted by Crease
Frank Castle is what wolverine claims to be...The best at what he does. V is infinitely cooler, but his feat list is too short.

What do they reveal in the book that makes him metahuman?

Jumps on a train without getting hurt.

Hyper intelligence.

They mention once or twice that their injections increased his reflexes and mental capabilities quite a bit , think a low level Deathstroke .

GODSCRIBE
Jumps on a train without getting hurt.

Hyper intelligence.

They mention once or twice that their injections increased his reflexes and mental capabilities quite a bit , think a low level Deathstroke .

yup

grey fox
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
yup

I made a reveiw of the film but paola closed it razzafrazza.....

hoorayforpeepee
V is superhumanly quick, especially in the movie version. hyper-intelligent as pointed out. seemingly as tough as punisher, in the comic he got shot point blank several times and survived for awhile.

i'd day frank would win 10/10 unless they both start out hidden or very close to each other.

Wolverine2006
V

Tassadar
The only way you fight a well armed Frank and expect to live is with Vibranium or above armor, a powerful healing factor, or bulletproof skin
V has none of these, and Frank has fought much better, like Wolverine, Daredevil, the Russian, and Bullseye and at least held his own, sometimes even won
Punisher wins 8/10 at least

braz
V takes this, he has bulletproof armor.

jgiant
Originally posted by braz
V takes this, he has bulletproof armor. not this again...punisher has armor percing rounds...and his m60 will rip through anythin v has...unless its vibranium or adinamtium

GodMagnus25
This is probley what would happen

jgiant
Originally posted by GodMagnus25
This is probley what would happen yeah...v would get fuked up...

braz
not this again...punisher has armor percing rounds...and his m60 will rip through anythin v has...unless its vibranium or adinamtium

how would he know to bring armor piercing rounds though?

jgiant
he would probably have it on him...and an m60 will rip through v no armor can stop it...and punisher usually has it on him...and he is pretty damn acuarate with it...he sniped snipers in nam' with it...and that was thirty years ago...just imagin what he can do with it now...

braz
he would probably have it on him...and an m60 will rip through v no armor can stop it...and punisher usually has it on him...and he is pretty damn acuarate with it...he sniped snipers in nam' with it...and that was thirty years ago...just imagin what he can do with it now...

they had M60's back in 'Nam? i thought it was just M16's that came out then, u know the .22 caliber smaller assault rifle.

jgiant
they had M60's back in 'Nam? i thought it was just M16's that came out then, u know the .22 caliber smaller assault rifle. yup...it actually was actually first widely recognized because of nam'...

bean_machine
From another thread but very relevent

Originally posted by bean_machine
Punisher is not an arrogant man. He is a seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skill. He is well versed in h2h combat and in ware fare. He also is a master knife fighter.

His extensive military training (SEAL, UDT, LRRP, blah blah blah) and combat experience have allowed him to become a great tactician. He is no slouch when it comes to prep time.

There is no reason for Punisher to bring a rocket launcher for this fight. And he sure as hell not going to just run out there and start blasting away. He knows he's not dealing with common thugs. He can bring anything from machine guns, rifles, shotguns, handguns, knives, explosives, blah blah blah. He could bring two p90's strapped to his back (p90's have low recoil, high accuracy, kevlar piercing capabilities, can be used with one hand. He could also carry two glocks with straps, and hide 3,4,5 knives all over, a couple nades and flash bangs. I mean why carry a rocket launcher, when he can carry 2 p90's, a couple hand guns, etc. Most of his weaponry is also customized, which allows him to be a more effective killer.

There is no way V will get close enough to Punisher, he will just fill him with lead. If V does get close enough to the Punisher, he can employ his Ninjitsu, Chin Na, and blah blah blah skills and rip V a new one, while at the same time shoves a grenade in his ass, causing a horrible horrible death for V. Then while Captain and batman beat the shit out of each other, Punisher can fill them both full of lead, which counts as a win for the team.

If it's Punisher vs Batman and V vs Captain, then Batman will be distracted by Punisher, while Captain makes V eat shit. Then Captain and Punisher will gang bang Batman.

Punisher always has standard custom weapons with him, since he constantly kills people.

There is no doubt Punisher carries the ammo he needs to make V shit his pants, which he would.

Milkie
It goes like this...

The Punisher: Hey what's up?

V: "Wha"

BANG!

http://gifdepot.com/albums/Movies/Walken.gif

Tassadar
Why, in every thread that we participate in, do I end up disagreeing with Grey Fox?
Punisher wins, and yes the m60 was around in the Vietnam conflict, it was the primary infantry support weapon

jgiant
Originally posted by Tassadar
Why, in every thread that we participate in, do I end up disagreeing with Grey Fox?
Punisher wins, and yes the m60 was around in the Vietnam conflict, it was the primary infantry support weapon Yeah i usually disagree with fox too...its all good tho....

Eragon993
bump

Mider999
how is it that punisher beats peak humans in H2H? daredevil isnt peak human but he should be to fast for castle shouldnt he, wolverine is above peak human dont tell me that he loses to castle, i mean ok daredevil maybe who cares even elektra and bullseye give him trouble, spideman should kick castles butt in hand to hand since he is so much stronger, V seems strong as hell since he did that thing with the chest THROUGH KEVLAR, thats not like punching a pillow people, i dont know why he didnt just dodge all those bullets in the end of the V movie didnt he do that in the scene where he goes to the station and takes it over to broad cast his monolauge, beside that i think he could have moved to fast for anyone to shoot him if he didnt wanna die but i think he did wanna die thats why he let them kill him, i dont know how smart castle is but he must be smart, i think though that frank MIGHT not would end up killing someone who V put one of the V masks on who is franks friend or a civilian

Juntai
V was superhuman fast and strong.
He was throwing knives and people were flying back like they got hit with a canonball or something, lol. He was uplifting them with a thrown dagger! At multiple parts he one arm manhandles dudes, throwing them through the air.
Had hundreds of rounds layed into him, many of which went clear through him, you can actually see bullets making exit wounds out of his back in the final scene, and still murked them all. Frank doesn't carry enough guns to handle this.
A bunch of special forces military people couldn't even pop in a new clip before he rushed across a room, killed all of them, and and snapped their commanders neck.

olympian
Not to mention the only one who managed to shot him was because he wanted to. Part of his master plan.

V for Victory bubs.

braz
V takes it. just like i stated earlier wink

Soljer
V takes it. just like i stated earlier wink

yes

Tassadar
Originally posted by Mider999
how is it that punisher beats peak humans in H2H? daredevil isnt peak human but he should be to fast for castle shouldnt he, wolverine is above peak human dont tell me that he loses to castle, i mean ok daredevil maybe who cares even elektra and bullseye give him trouble, spideman should kick castles butt in hand to hand since he is so much stronger, V seems strong as hell since he did that thing with the chest THROUGH KEVLAR, thats not like punching a pillow people, i dont know why he didnt just dodge all those bullets in the end of the V movie didnt he do that in the scene where he goes to the station and takes it over to broad cast his monolauge, beside that i think he could have moved to fast for anyone to shoot him if he didnt wanna die but i think he did wanna die thats why he let them kill him, i dont know how smart castle is but he must be smart, i think though that frank MIGHT not would end up killing someone who V put one of the V masks on who is franks friend or a civilian

He doesnt beat peak humans, he holds his own against peak humans and above, but rarely does he win without using a weapon. Kevlar transfers the force of a punch just like normal clothing. And Frank doesnt have friends, and it would require prep, and no way in hell is V outprepping Punisher.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Juntai
V was superhuman fast and strong.
He was throwing knives and people were flying back like they got hit with a canonball or something, lol. He was uplifting them with a thrown dagger! At multiple parts he one arm manhandles dudes, throwing them through the air.
Had hundreds of rounds layed into him, many of which went clear through him, you can actually see bullets making exit wounds out of his back in the final scene, and still murked them all. Frank doesn't carry enough guns to handle this.
A bunch of special forces military people couldn't even pop in a new clip before he rushed across a room, killed all of them, and and snapped their commanders neck.

The end scene was between 150-400 bullets, and all of them except 6 (from the leader who had a magnum, can't remember exactly what kind) were low calliber 9mm, and the people firing them were equivelant to secret service, not special forces. Frank is going to be firing 5.56 and 7.62, both much more powerful than 9mm, and Punisher will go for headshots. Punisher has also been in similiar situations and won, such as when he was captured in early Punisher Volume 5, and fought his way out through a bunch of guys with guns while being completely unarmed.

galan7777777
V he is a badass

bean_machine
Punisher wins this.

Darth Martin
V 4 Victory

V could have evaded those bullets in the final scene if he waned.

Mider999
yeah but does frank move so fast he makes everything look in slow motion?

Broly92
V wins

braz
The end scene was between 150-400 bullets, and all of them except 6 (from the leader who had a magnum, can't remember exactly what kind) were low calliber 9mm, and the people firing them were equivelant to secret service, not special forces. Frank is going to be firing 5.56 and 7.62, both much more powerful than 9mm, and Punisher will go for headshots. Punisher has also been in similiar situations and won, such as when he was captured in early Punisher Volume 5, and fought his way out through a bunch of guys with guns while being completely unarmed.

first off. Punisher would never be able to take 150-400 bullets like V did. and second. u think V's just gunna stand there while one guy just sprays at him for like 20 seconds.? no. V will be moving and he is very quick. hes physically superior to ne human cuz of what that fire did to him. it gave him at least 1-4 ton class strength, seeing how he was throwing guys into walls n shyt. V cuts him wit a blade that he either throws with a force strong enough to pin som1 to a wall, or cuts his throat before he even realizes it via stealth. and V IS very stealthy. much like Batman. and 5.56mm rounds aint goin through 1 inch thick metal. sry, thats too wittle of a caliber. but maybe a 7.62mm could, but like i said V would be moving and i think would take the win cuz of that. not to mention, he will most likely have the advantage of stealth. im sure he can be much quieter than Punisher seeing as how hes carrying all kinds of weapons that he needs.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mider999
yeah but does frank move so fast he makes everything look in slow motion? Thank you.

Darth Martin
The end scene was between 150-400 bullets, and all of them except 6 (from the leader who had a magnum, can't remember exactly what kind) were low calliber 9mm, and the people firing them were equivelant to secret service, not special forces. Frank is going to be firing 5.56 and 7.62, both much more powerful than 9mm, and Punisher will go for headshots. Punisher has also been in similiar situations and won, such as when he was captured in early Punisher Volume 5, and fought his way out through a bunch of guys with guns while being completely unarmed. Now there is no way in **** that Frank could put as much firepower as thier were putting out. Dude, watch the movie again. The last scene was in slow-motion and he took allm of those bullets and said "My turn" and killed them all before any of them could fire, reload, or react. V kills Frank. And while thiose guys skill level might have been on Secret Service level that is nothing to slack at. Also they had waaaaayyyyy better gear than Standard SS people do.

Madvillain
V for the W

yugotank
"5" FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.