Magneto vs. Dr.Polaris and Polaris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Timslar
I've heard Magneto doesn't need a body anymore, does this affect the outcome of a fight like this?

Can Polaris and Dr.Polaris stop Magneto's energy body?

In electromagnetic skill Magneto takes this for sure, but what about when his own form is subject to these two powers?

Quick questions: Is Magneto now ageless? By that I mean since he's energy, he would stop getting older (Since he doesn't have a body 'n' all)? And how can this new Magneto be killed?

Black Adam
I made a match just like this

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383051&highlight=Magneto+vs+Dr.Polaris+and+Polaris

And to answer your question current Magneto is a powerless old man.

Timslar
Well, the difference between our threads is I'm not using that Magneto. Powerless people are boring.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Timslar
Well, the difference between our threads is I'm not using that Magneto. Powerless people are boring.

i was using pre depowered magneto.

as for a energy body? this is the first I've heard of it.

Draco69
Originally posted by Timslar
I've heard Magneto doesn't need a body anymore, does this affect the outcome of a fight like this?

Can Polaris and Dr.Polaris stop Magneto's energy body?

In electromagnetic skill Magneto takes this for sure, but what about when his own form is subject to these two powers?

Quick questions: Is Magneto now ageless? By that I mean since he's energy, he would stop getting older (Since he doesn't have a body 'n' all)? And how can this new Magneto be killed?

You're referring to a alternate dimension Magneto from X-Men: The End.

Magneto is currently powerless in 616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.