Gordon Freeman vs. Leon Kennedy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChaoticReign
Setting is an empty urban area. Combatants are allowed anything they can carry. This hopefully will settle an arguement with a friend of mine. Discuss.

Commander K
Gordon Freeman.

DarkC
Freeman.

ESB - 1138
I have to give it to Leon. Chicago Typewritter

dark99
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
Setting is an empty urban area. Combatants are allowed anything they can carry. This hopefully will settle an arguement with a friend of mine. Discuss.

Wait do you mean any weapon that is in their game cause if so than Freeman easily takes this one.

Smasandian
Yeah, Freeman on this one also.

Gravity gun rules all.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Smasandian
Yeah, Freeman on this one also.

Gravity gun rules all.
Anyone played Garry's mod? There you get the physics gun, that thing rules all stick out tongue

Here's a link
http://gmod.garry.tv/

swedish_bum
Gordon will Own! Yeah and the physics gun KICKS ASS!

ChaoticReign
Hmmm. Since it seems quite clear that he wins with the gravity gun how would he fare without it?

kamikz
Then he will use that other gun that was in the first one. (The one that looks like a vacume cleaner and shoots a blue beam) It will make Leon disappear, and never come back. evil face

dark99
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
Hmmm. Since it seems quite clear that he wins with the gravity gun how would he fare without it?

Gordon will just summon an infinite amount of antlions to attack him and then sit back and watch the carnage.

swedish_bum
LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Blood bath!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.