Elektra vs. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ixie
Who dies?

srankmissingnin
Elektra dies

GODSCRIBE
****in Canadians aye?

cherry cola
sabretooth wins

coosie
I think Elektra takes this. Remember when Psylocke and Sabes fought then Psylocke nearly died? They were fighting h2h without Psylocke using her powers. She only used it in the end. But she still gave Sabes a good fight even without any weapons. And Elektra is way above Betsy in h2h combat plus she has her sais so she has a very fat chance of winning.

Tshern
There's absolutely no way Elektra could win. Sabretooth has his healing factor, more experience and strength. Elektra has some random daggers and a set of boobs, she can't kill Sabes.

ALEMASTER
i'd say it be very close 4 coosie is rite but there is the fact of the abilities of sabertoth but i hav to say it'll be a TIE

blind faith
Sabretooth 10/10

Stronger, has a healing factor, has adamtium-claws too right??

stormfront13
i don't think people realize just how good elektra is. elektras has easily beaten wolverine everytime they have fought, and i know sabes is better than wolverine, but still, if she can easily take him over three times, then sabertooth is in for a fight.

Darth Kal-El
Elektra went toe-to-toe w/Wolverine. I give it to Elektra 6/10.

coosie
Elektra 6-7/10

klwiggs
Victor would destroy her.

Draco69
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Elektra went toe-to-toe w/Wolverine. I give it to Elektra 6/10.

Yeah AFTER he was completely mutilated (he didn't have time to heal) AND he was distracted by say a dozen guards. Elektra suckerpunched him.

Logan clearly wasn't at his best. He DID lose a friggin lung before the battle after all....

EvilTyrant
Elektra gonna lose this one, no matter how many times she drops Creed, he's gonna keep on coming. If Elektra does supposedly kill Creed she'll be sleeping with one eye open for the rest of her life!

LordFear
Creed is just too much for her. The man is a killing machine. I remember DD barely escaping with his life in an issue against him and Creed was not really into the fight at the time. A raging Creed would mutilate her beyond recognition

bitca730
Sabretooth wins easily...his healing factor is crazy powerful & any stealth tactics would be useless due to his senses...his teeth & claws are strong enough to cut through bone also....I don't see her sais doing that to him...

Tshern

grey fox
Sabretooth rips her arms and legs off before raping her corpse.......what....he is an animal after all shifty

StyleTime
Elektra calls Gambit to help.

Elektra wins.

srankmissingnin
If she was going to call someone in for help don't you think it would be better to call in someone usefull?

jinzin
Originally posted by grey fox
Sabretooth rips her arms and legs off before raping her corpse.......what....he is an animal after all shifty

basically what he did to silver fox and what he threatened to do to jean.. minus the ripping off the legs part....

yeah for all those people out there that want to argue humans vs. superhumans elektra is certainly being given a lot of credit here.. victor DID t2t with mrs. marvel and he WAS winning. he DID KO rogue in 3 punches. he ALMOST tore off killpowers head.. he DID rip a shiva battle droid into pieces. He DID manhandle spiderman and punisher AND at the same time.... and this was ALL before his strength and admantium upgrades.... what's that saying you spidey guys like to use.. oh yeah.. "one punch and her face is tomato paste"...

srankmissingnin
He had some good showings against Sinister's "Supermen" too

bitca730
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If she was going to call someone in for help don't you think it would be better to call in someone usefull?

Yeah seriously....Leech would be more usefull than Gambit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.