Darkseid vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
I heard Lobo hurt his hand punching darkseid what if that had not stop him and they kept going on fighting.

Mider
they have already battled but that was jobberseid heh but i dont think lobo can handle the kind of punishment that Darkseid can dish out if he is at full power he'd probably get stomped or something thing with lobo is that when facing him powers that are suppose to work on him dont sometimes like when this one guy in a lobo minisieries was suppose to remain untouchable litarally but lobo could touch him there was no explination given this battle would go on forever.

Avalonofthewind
They already fought and Darkseid owned him.

Private Pion
DARKSEID SMASH.

Even if he DOESN'T just OE him out of existance, Lobo broke his hand on Darkseid.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Private Pion
DARKSEID SMASH.

Even if he DOESN'T just OE him out of existance, Lobo broke his hand on Darkseid.

Darksied can't use the OE on Lobo b/c the Main Man is vital to the existance of the Universe. rock
Didn't you know that? shifty
I mean somebody has to kick a little ass in DC every now and then.

Private Pion
Originally posted by TheKahn
Darksied can't use the OE on Lobo b/c the Main Man is vital to the existance of the Universe. rock
Didn't you know that? shifty
I mean somebody has to kick a little ass in DC every now and then.

Didn't Darkseid OE, like, a hundred Lobos a while ago?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Private Pion
Didn't Darkseid OE, like, a hundred Lobos a while ago?

I was just kidding, Darkseid takes this. wink

Mider
Wow Darkseid is getting his mojo back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.