GL's early comments on Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak

Hett
no kidding...

Ushgarak
I was surprised that no-one else had mentioned it, actually.

Hett
perhaps because of THAT???

Ushgarak
No, because we have known much of that stuff for months.

Captain REX
Sounds good to me! big grin

Julie
Yea...keep the information flowing wink

yerssot

ToMacco
interesting.

queeq
I referred to it sometime ago, about EPIII mainly featuring Anakin and not Vader. I got it from these quotes.
And I figured there wasn't much news in it. We knew about QGJ's voice, and about it being a plot point because GL said way before AOTC the disapearing act was a plot point. And about Boba... well, that was obvious I think that we wouldn't see him yet as a bounty hunter: too young.
So I used the bit of info that really said something particular about EPIII and that is that we will only see Vader for a little bit at the end.

Ushgarak
You can't have referred to it THAT long ago, the comments aren't that old!

But yeah, as I said, nothing really new but it is nice to have the definitive, clear quotes to refer to.

queeq
Well a week or two, something like that. In cyberspace that IS long.

Gundark
Well I for one hadn't read it.

Thanks Ush.

I'm sure SLJ is a more than "a little" concerned about Windu dying an honorable death. I still think it will have something to do with Yoda being able to make a clean escape, thus Windu's death will not have been in vain.

yerssot

queeq
Not the Jedi purge... no way. I think it may be the end of the Clone Wars where good ole OB1 is "general". After that Palpy will make his last move to make himself Emperor. I reallyw oinder if we will actually see much of the Purge. I would like it though. I was sort of thinking about that that it would be nice if it'd be along the lines of "Tombstone" that Vader goes out to kill Jedi in the way Wyatt Earp goes out to kill the Cowboys. "I'm coming after you.... and hell's coming with me!!!"

yerssot
well, just wrote it because among fans (EU mostly I thin) the purge is something big as the Clone Wars... but now I'm more thinking the death of Mace is the start of it, and that we perhaps won't see much of it, except the quote from Tarkin "You my friend is all what is left of that ancient religion"

queeq
It may start. I'm pretty sure we see the Jedi Council destroyed and some key Jedi dead and the start of the purge announced. By the time ANH comes around Vader is indeed "all that is left of their religion".

LaurenE147
I think we'll only see people talking about the Purge

queeq
We'll have to see something. It 'feels' to have been quite a while back when OB1 talks about it. Otherwise it doen't really explain in ANH why all the Jedi are gone.

yerssot
on holiday in the Richie Maze?

queeq
Spoilers should be posted differently, Yers. wink

yerssot
laughing out loud is it too late to ask a mod to change it?

queeq
Yup. You'll be fined for that now.

yerssot
what's the punishment again? death?

queeq
I'll ask Gundy.

yerssot
nice way to die big grin

queeq
No, it isn't. evil face

LaurenE147
what was a spoiler

MarioX
Nice info here, figured I'd bump for a look backsmile

.:Space Opera:.
i did not know that boba was going to be init. hel prolly be a little annoying kid trying to get back at the jedi or something.

JKozzy
Heh.. I doubt it. Not sure how else he'd be in it, except in passing. Too many coincidences with the OT can be... I don't know, counterproductive I feel. These movies shouldn't have to tie in with what we see later on, well, at least not forcefully. Jango didn't HAVE to be the host of all clones...

Ushgarak
That was one of his basic ideas though, so that was always going to go in.

JKozzy
Of Jango being the host, or Boba being a little annoying kid trying to get back at the Jedi?

.:Space Opera:.
i thought jnago was cool, but his suit being like boba's was a little forced i believe.

Milosz006
The point is that Boba's suit is like Jango's, not the other way around. Boba probably chosse the same suit so if he were ever to kill Mace he would recognize him. The whole point about Boba hating Jedi is fairly null since they are wiped out in episode III tho. I know Boba survives the Sarlac in the EU (I've read the bounty hunter book) but does he ever actually get revenge by killing Jedi (Luke's academy)?

bILLYgOAT
where did the topic go again?

ohh into EU relms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.