Batman vs Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Knightfall93
batman but I always win! Muah ha ha

golem370
I would say just because of his training for Cap and his Arrows he would have a 50% chance of winning.

Hawkeye uses a wide variety of arrows, many of which are custom-built with devices to enhance their effectiveness in crimefighting. Hawkeye's quiver has the capacity to carry 36 arrows. Twelve of the 36 arrows have standard target-point arrowheads, six have 3-bladed broadheads, and the remaining eighteen have various custom tips. Hawkeye has recently developed a modular arrowhead system whereby certain custom arrowheads can be attached to the shafts of any standard target-point arrow to convert them for special use. These arrowheads are stored in compartments on his tunic-belts. Although.

Some of Hawkeye's more technological custom arrows were designed and built by Anthony Stark. Hawkeye himself designed the majority of his custom arrows. To aid Hawkeye in locating the appropriate arrow with speed and accuracy, he has not only arranged the arrows in his quiver in a set pattern, he has also notch-coded the hock of each arrow so he can tell by touch which arrow he is drawing. Hawkeye is constantly modifying his arsenal of arrows.

OMNIKINETIC
I THINK A BETTER FIGHT WOUOLD BE HAWKEYE VS. GREEN ARROW

Scoobless
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
I THINK A BETTER FIGHT WOUOLD BE HAWKEYE VS. GREEN ARROW

IT'S BEEN DONE TO DEATH.... NOW STOP SHOUTING!!!

stick out tongue

Hawkeye can take Batman - yes

Juntai
What arrows is he bringing?
They're a plot device.

If he's using trick arrows, which ones?

If he's using real arrows, Batman snags them out of the air and snaps them in two. Until he's got nothing, then beats his ass.

Scoobless
Batman's belt is more of a plot device than Hawkeye's arrows have ever been .... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
I'm leaning towards Batman in most confrontations provided he doesn't have like a nuke arrow in the thread. lol.
Batman is the ultimate peak human imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.