Hulk-Doomsday-Superman vs Juggernaut-He-Man-Gladiator(in a tug of war using WW lasso)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
Ok this is how:

On one side we have

Savage Hulk - possibly limitless strength

Doomsday - killed Superman, nuff said.

Superman - current, since prime would of been to much. current is super strong anyway also.

On the other side:

Juggernaut - yes, the unstoppable one, need i say more.

He-Man - i thought it'd be interesting to throw him, his feats from his short DC life will be considered, one of which is, throwing a 500 billion ton mountain for a distance.

Gladiator - He picked up the 35 floor Baxter Building, and countless other feats, like destroying a planet with his bare fists.

Ok it's a tug of war and Wonder Woman's unbreakable lasso will be tested today, i'm sure it will survive since it was used to pull a moon or small planet by Superman and Wonder Woman.

well who will win?

outavodka
Blob WINS

newjak86
Tie the end to Juggs and have him walk the other way and team two wins.

outavodka
i dun think its THAT simple, he can be slowed.

newjak86
Originally posted by outavodka
i dun think its THAT simple, he can be slowed. But not stopped there fore even if its at a snail's pace he will still win inch by inch.

juggernaut66666
team two savage hulk gets own by juggernaut as he used to get beaten he man and gladiator can take n the other if it won' work than juggs hels them

Private Pion
Originally posted by newjak86
Tie the end to Juggs and have him walk the other way and team two wins.

Ditto, sadly.

soleran30
juggernaut I thought after being depowered can be stopped now and isn't the monster he used to be so if the is the case it isn't an automatic win for the juggs team.

juggernaut66666
i think this is classic who has his powers current would get beaten pretty fast

newjak86
Originally posted by soleran30
juggernaut I thought after being depowered can be stopped now and isn't the monster he used to be so if the is the case it isn't an automatic win for the juggs team. The thread stater said the unstoppable one so yes Classic

spideycarnage
Originally posted by newjak86
The thread stater said the unstoppable one so yes Classic

it doesent matter juggys team would win reguardless

OMNIKINETIC
GIVE ONE END TO GLADIATOR THEN HAVE HIM PULL...NO ONE CAN STOP HIM...NOT EVEN JUGGERNAUT, AS WE SEEN DURING THE PHOENIX SAGA

Mr Master
Let's sun dip Superman, would team two still have it?

And isn't Savage Hulk's strength unlimited?

I know he has to get angry enough, but this will be a struggle one way or the other, in the meantime Hulk will get stronger and stronger.

We must've forgotten that.

juggernaut66666
savage hulk always ges beatan by juggernaut

outarddwarf
Originally posted by spideycarnage
it doesent matter juggys team would win reguardless

not so, imposternaut struggles with the strength machine in the dangerroom before he even reaches colossus level.

juggernauts team wins any tug of war.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
savage hulk always ges beatan by juggernaut

Savage Hulk has never been beaten by Juggernaut. None of they're fights have ever been conclusive. Savage Hulk is stronger than Juggy, but he can't hurt him.

Besides, this is tug-o-war. In which case, Juggy wins by himself.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mr Master
Let's sun dip Superman, would team two still have it?

And isn't Savage Hulk's strength unlimited?

I know he has to get angry enough, but this will be a struggle one way or the other, in the meantime Hulk will get stronger and stronger.

We must've forgotten that.

Savage Hulk's strength is unlimited, however, one cannot be certain that Juggernaut can be stopped by any measure of strength.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Savage Hulk has never been beaten by Juggernaut. None of they're fights have ever been conclusive. Savage Hulk is stronger than Juggy, but he can't hurt him.

Besides, this is tug-o-war. In which case, Juggy wins by himself.

I was about to tell this guy the same thing, it's not a fight, but still a few posts before I sun dipped Superman,

so i wonder if that will make a difference?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Savage Hulk's strength is unlimited, however, one cannot be certain that Juggernaut can be stopped by any measure of strength.

That's a very interesting debate,

This tug of war will take time, lots of time, I sincerely doubt Team 1 will be beaten easily which leads to this, if it does take time and savage Hulk is getting angrier by the second, wouldn't he at some point start to reach a level of strength sufficient to hold back the Juggernaut, perhaps even move the Juggernaut in the opposite direction -
And remember there's a sun dipped Superman pulling with all his might on the Hulk's side, and is Doomsday obselete here.

Private Pion
The thing is, Juggernaught can't be stopped by physical force-Others may be stronger, but Jugs can just walk on and on. Even if he does it at a milimetre an hour, he'll do it.

juggernaut66666
what are you talking about juggernaut always trashed savage hulk but in the end of every comic there were stupis reasons why he did not win like xavier wiped his mind in firstjuggy ws hulk and almost killed hulk twice and it is said by a hulk buster that juggernaut is stronger

Mr Master
Originally posted by Private Pion
The thing is, Juggernaught can't be stopped by physical force-Others may be stronger, but Jugs can just walk on and on. Even if he does it at a milimetre an hour, he'll do it.

And Hulk's strength will increase tremendously every hour and yet he will never reach a point where he can hold back the Juggernaut,
i don't know.
I mean there has to be a degree where the Juggernaut can be stopped and moved back.
Savage Hulk's strength continuing to increase and a continuously sun dipped Superman is the recipe.
I'm more worried about He-Man, he throws mountains around, lol.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Mr Master
And Hulk's strength will increase tremendously every hour and yet he will never reach a point where he can hold back the Juggernaut,
i don't know.
I mean there has to be a degree where the Juggernaut can be stopped and moved back.
Savage Hulk's strength continuing to increase and a continuously sun dipped Superman is the recipe.
I'm more worried about He-Man, he throws mountains around, lol.

What can I say? Magic. Doesn't need to make sense. Especially god magic.

My personal theory is that he cannot be stopped, but can be slowed to the point of almost being stopped.

juggernaut66666
if savage hulk is so strong why is it that he couldn't even stalemate juggernaut and he was almost killed 2 times and they ve fought only 2 times

Mr Master
Originally posted by Private Pion
What can I say? Magic. Doesn't need to make sense. Especially god magic.

My personal theory is that he cannot be stopped, but can be slowed to the point of almost being stopped.

I see, can you give an example of the type of being it would take to hold him back physically, it can anyone.

Mr Master
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
if savage hulk is so strong why is it that he couldn't even stalemate juggernaut and he was almost killed 2 times and they ve fought only 2 times

I don't know about that,

still the fact is that Savege Hulk's strength, with given time has no limit, and in this competition he will have plenty of time.

Private Pion
I dunno, Validus? That dude can knock (pre-crisis) Superman level beings out of solar systems. I'm guessing that Validus could get Juggernaught so close to stopping that it'd take years for him to get anywhere. And he's got that brain bolt thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.