Supergirl #4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Unbelivable, Supergirl took down the JLA , Black Canary] on her own. Uhhhhh....at first I thought it was cool Supergirl was coming back, but now.......it's pissing me off.

willRules
do you have any scans please? big grin

King_Mungi
Right now? no. I'm to pissed off with this issue to get scans. She even took John's ring off and knocked him out with it....gah!

The Ion
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Right now? no. I'm to pissed off with this issue to get scans. She even took John's ring off and knocked him out with it....gah!
You guys thought Draco and I were joking around when we talked about how bad Loeb's Superman family stuff is? sick

Can't wait until Loeb is gone and Rucka takes over.

soleran30
Well on the plus side why couldn't she take John's ring SPEEDBLITZ! Did she speedblitz him cuz if she did mark it for the bookssmile

The Ion
His auto shield should prevent ring theft not to mention his will should dominate hers.

roughrider
What her power difference, compared to the last series?

King_Mungi
Yeah he just stood there, while she took it right from his hand.

Her powers are amped up I believe, but what's different is she doesn't care who she hurts. She punk'ed the Flash....UHHH!....she punk'ed THE FLASH!

The Ion

Her powers are amped up I believe, but what's different is she doesn't care who she hurts. She punk'ed the Flash....UHHH!....she punk'ed THE FLASH!
How did she beat Flash?

roughrider
Lower in the old days, then?

The Ion
Originally posted by roughrider
Lower in the old days, then?
Don't let that cover fool you. She rocked Mary and Freddy back to back. Earth Angel Supergirl was very powerful.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Ion
How did she beat Flash?

After she takes out Black Canary, Flash appears and wraps her up in metal cables. She says "Think you're fast, Flash? and he replies "Fastest--" and she vanishes "--man ali--damnit!". Flash then chases after her and caught up to her, but he ran out onto the surface of the moon and then collasped since there is no air. She replies "Fastest--maybe--brightest...NU-HUH!". Then she flies off and MM attacks her.

Black Adam
She supposed to have absorbed a few more years of sun energy then supse. I also heard she doesn't hold back as much as supse.

even still I want to see scans of this PIS filled craptacular scenes you guys are describing.

Anyone of the JLA should hand that anorexic power girl her ass. Thats if she had an ass to begin with.

King_Mungi
She easily took out MM, which pissed me off even more. GAH!

Black Adam
After she takes out Black Canary, Flash appears and wraps her up in metal cables. She says "Think you're fast, Flash? and he replies "Fastest--" and she vanishes "--man ali--damnit!". Flash then chases after her and caught up to her, but he ran out onto the surface of the moon and then collasped since there is no air. She replies "Fastest--maybe--brightest...NU-HUH!". Then she flies off and MM attacks her.

GAHHHAHAHAHAa...s...ds

I'm choking on my own rage here.

The Ion
Originally posted by Black Adam
She supposed to have absorbed a few more years of sun energy then supse. I also heard she doesn't hold back as much as supse.

Last issue she got dominated by Battlesuit Lex and now she's dropping the League like flies. Hell, it looks like Supes himself will job to her in #6. sick

King_Mungi
This is Evil Supergirl that took down the JLA, she owned MM in like 3 panels. GAHHHHH!

manjaro
scans!! scans!!!

jrodslam
HURRRRYYYY!!!!!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
HURRRRYYYY!!!!!

Can't do it now, since I'm leaving. When I get back which scans would you want to see more?

SG vs. Lex
SG vs. GL
SG vs. Hawkman
SG vs. Black Canary
SG vs. Flash
SG vs. Martian Manhunter

Black Adam
Can't do it now, since I'm leaving. When I get back which scans would you want to see more?

SG vs. Lex
SG vs. GL
SG vs. Hawkman
SG vs. Black Canary
SG vs. Flash
SG vs. Martian Manhunter

Sg vs. Gl
Sg vs Flash
Sg. MM

jrodslam

SG vs. GL
SG vs. Flash
SG vs. Martian Manhunter

Those are the only ones that matter.

The Ion
Freaking John Stewart is an embarrassment to my Corps. Kill him now. mad

King_Mungi
I will see what I can do, but no promises sad

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Ion
Freaking John Stewart is an embarrassment to my Corps. Kill him now. mad

He always has been imo. Lol. I cant stand his ass.

Lucid Lui
Hahaha... This issue sounds hillarious. It's obviously gonna piss alot of people off. Which is always funny.

Good thing i stopped buying this, sounds like this issue was crapola.

dman2008
yay Loeb's run ends early
http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=58578
rolling on floor laughing

Draco69
Dear God....

I DESPISE Jeph Loeb. I could handle her dimping the JSA. And even the Titans. But the friggin JLA!?!?!!?!

The best thing Rucka could do is kill Supergirl in the first issue....

Femi32
So, everybody hates supergirl because she has a huge jobber aura. Kinda funny. Anyway should I change back to my DS avatar or should I keep the one I have?

aton_ra
Originally posted by Femi32
So, everybody hates supergirl because she has a huge jobber aura. Kinda funny. Anyway should I change back to my DS avatar or should I keep the one I have?

DS NOW!!!!!

sexyking

This is a real pain in the ass how the hell did she vanish without flash seeing her, i think its time supes got a major power up it needs to happen now and it most be permanent

King_Mungi
Originally posted by sexyking
This is a real pain in the ass how the hell did she vanish without flash seeing her, i think its time supes got a major power up it needs to happen now and it most be permanent

The scans are posted in the "Respect....Kara Zor-El!" thread if you want to see it for yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.