Reels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Probably I am the only one interested about reels. I wonder what they do to them after theatre use or where do they go. I have strips from Spiderman and Star Wars, but there are many more I would like to get. Having a reel I would select my favorite frames and cut them in session of 5. If you'd like to know: King Kong 2005/Star Wars all 3 prequels/Spiderman 2/Fantastic Four/Terminator 3/Underworld 1&2/Yu-Gi-Oh The Movie/Alien vs Predator/Freddy vs Jason big grin /DareDevil/Hulk. Glad to share and let you know.

redcaped
I'm ashamed to ask the theatre people...like "hey theres a guy who wants to buy a movie" and I don't wanna look stupid so I ask anyone here. How much would it be for a new arrival like Superman Returns? Anybody kind enough to let me know please. Yes, a new unused reel. Do I need a license for that like a retailer or can anyone like me buy it? I'm sure it's not going to cost more than a thousand...maybe $300+ let me know exactly.

redcaped
And I want it for pictures...almost the whole movie. I know pictures come from negatives like a single frame...you know 24 per second rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr C'mon I need to know.

jaden101
http://search.ebay.com/film-reels_W0QQfclZ4QQfnuZ1#

aint ebay just the darndest thing you ever did see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.