Hayden Lovers only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Katie123
I don't get it. I think Hayden and Natalie should be Laya an Luke because they are in the movie longer and they both live ( I think). Who will be playing luke and Laya anyway
( please excuse my spelling in the names )

Ast
Playing Luke and Leia in what?

JKozzy
Actually, they've already cased Mark Hamill as Luke and Carrie Fisher as Leia. Sorry!

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Katie123
I don't get it. I think Hayden and Natalie should be Laya an Luke because they are in the movie longer and they both live ( I think). Who will be playing luke and Laya anyway

Ok I have to know this. How old are you? Im curious, this isnt an invitation for a bunch of you to flame.

DeVi| D0do
Haydn Christianson roxx my werld. Happy Dance

no expression

Faroth
Fangirls.... Sorry Jedi Priestess, but I couldn't help it! Don't beat me up!

Anyways, play Luke and Leia in what?

Please don't tell me you didn't know that there was an Episode IV-VI, otherwise, I'm afraid you aren't a SW fan at all...

Captain REX
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Ok I have to know this. How old are you? Im curious, this isnt an invitation for a bunch of you to flame.

I'm quite curious myself.

Pointless thread, and they already have actors as Luke and Leia. Watch episodes A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi.

kalsemo
I'm surprised the responses to this post have been ...err... gentle and kind rather than full of venom!!!!!!

KENobi™
Originally posted by kalsemo
I'm surprised the responses to this post have been ...err... gentle and kind rather than full of venom!!!!!!

Then let me be the first...

Did you feast on paint chips as a toddler? You're telling me you've never heard of the original Star Wars movies that came out in 1977, 1980, & 1983?

kimmeh

oh for the love of all thats sacred in a GFFA..

ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME???

JaehSkywalker
even though i like hayden, i don't think he's good for luke's part... that would look totally... weird! and, that idea.. sorry to put it this way.... :sucks...:

OB1-adobe
Hi guys,

I see we still get noobs.

Where was this chick a year ago?

JKozzy
Try 30...

WrathfulDwarf
With the way Lucas keeps changing things in his movies. I wouldn't be surprise to see him putting Hayden's head on Luke's body. roll eyes (sarcastic)

sithsaber408

Maybe we can have Ewan play Han, and keep the whole gang together!!!

(Sam can be Lando)afro

Just teasing. How old are you Katie? Really, check out the Original Trilogy if you haven't seen it. It's awesome!!! Just as good(if not better) than the ones youv'e seen. yes

No more mean-ness you guys. miffed

Here Katie, here's a bunny for you....: bunny

PVS
considering hayden and portman were not even zygotes when ANH was filmed,
it would have been tough to cast them, dont you think?

btw, congratulations on posting the stupidest thread in the history of the SW forum...perhaps all SW forums...perhaps all forums.

you have a gift

Katie123
No ppl I know that there are already movies out on the other episodes but I thought that they were remaking those too.

Katie123
tks sithsaber. I have seen the first making of starwars. O yeah I'm 15 years old with a B-day coming up

KENobi™
No ppl I know that there are already movies out on the other episodes but I thought that they were remaking those too.

**** no! No true fans would allow the OT to be remade.

truejedi
Originally posted by PVS
considering hayden and portman were not even zygotes when ANH was filmed,
it would have been tough to cast them, dont you think?

btw, congratulations on posting the stupidest thread in the history of the SW forum...perhaps all SW forums...perhaps all forums.

you have a gift
i've got a question, why does it still say you are a jr. member?

Katie, they are not remaking the original trilogy, i honestly believe that would result in massive bloodshed in some parts of the world. It has things that could be improved, but just let it stand. (im not a heyden lover, he annoys me, so sorry (you never did say how old you were, some of us were genuinely curious)

sithsaber408
tks sithsaber. I have seen the first making of starwars. O yeah I'm 15 years old with a B-day coming up

Happy early b-day. Your welcome.

If you read through some of these threads,(try like, the last 3 or 4 pages) you may get a better understanding of StarWars.

And of the boards.(God help her) devil

JKozzy
No ppl I know that there are already movies out on the other episodes but I thought that they were remaking those too. "remaking those too"? They never remade any Star Wars movies messed

Stun
It really is annoying when somone claims to be a fan just because they have the hots for a certain actor!? If you were a true fan of Hayden's, you would focus more on his acting abilities and his career in general. Also, please. please. please! go watch the original movies first IF you wanna give Star Wars a try and be a true fan instead of claiming to be one.

You will find that most people - including myself, who grew up on the Orginals talk alot more sensecool

Ast
Yeah, listen to Stun, he is a true Hayden lover. stick out tongue

Stun
lol, i see him as a 'visual actor' - which means he has the ability to show what he's feeling - he does a much better job of that than acting vocallyyes

KENobi™
Originally posted by Stun
You will find that most people - including myself, who grew up on the Orginals talk alot more sensecool

But not all. big grin

*starts babbling incoherently*

Stun
lolstick out tongue sadly i grew up with the SE - which was great, but why the hell was i born 10 fricken years after Star Wars!?mad

KENobi™
lolstick out tongue sadly i grew up with the SE - which was great, but why the hell was i born 10 fricken years after Star Wars!?mad

I was -1 when Return of the Jedi was released. laughing out loud

Started watching them when I was 3 and have been a fan since. I was never a fan of the SE's, except for how they cleaned up the film itself.

Faroth
If they remade the OT, it would suck more than a hooker's lips.

But seriously, be weird if Luke was his father, and Leia was her mother.

Stun

KENobi™
3 years old lol? and you escaped the 'kids facination with cute 'n furry ewok phase' ?laughing out loud

Yep. stick out tongue My uncle got me hooked on Star Wars. I'm sure I had that fascination with the Ewoks, and it helped me not hate them like everyone else...I just say they could have been better. laughing out loud

Faroth
I despised the Ewoks ever since I was 7.

office jesus
...Is this girl high on something? Nope. OT will never be remade. If Lucas did that, I'd boycott. He already pissed me off with the way the prequel stuff turned out. AND THERE WILL NOT BE EPISODES VII, VIII, and IX.

Mišt
I want to know when PT is getting remadesleeping

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Haydn Christianson roxx my werld. Happy Dance

no expression

laughing laughing laughing laughing

JenR1215
I dont want ANY of them to be remade. Because the good are going to get bad, and the bad are only going to get worse messed

Originally posted by Faroth
I despised the Ewoks ever since I was 7.
My father told me that they scared the hell out of me when i was 4 years old at Disney World embarrasment

I don't know how i could of been scared of them, though blink

PVS
i was 9 when i saw RotJ and really had no problem with the ewoks.
their addition to the story made sense and added a sweet irony that a
race of primitave teddy bears would play a deciding role in destroying the
supremely advanced empire. they had a purpose.

now jarjar on the other hand............

Faroth
PVS, you'll make my ears bleed.

chinabing
There are levels of fandom, and all of them are just as "true" as another.

And they have re-made eps 4, 5 and 6, they're the special editions.

Faroth
Those aren't remakes, they're remasters.

JenR1215
Originally posted by PVS
i was 9 when i saw RotJ and really had no problem with the ewoks.
their addition to the story made sense and added a sweet irony that a
race of primitave teddy bears would play a deciding role in destroying the
supremely advanced empire. they had a purpose.

now jarjar on the other hand............
I think Jarj was only in it bcuz if he wasnt, or SUMONE like him wasn't, TPM would of been--to me-- soooo daaamn booring.

PVS
so instead ep1 is boring AND annoying.

KENobi™
Originally posted by PVS
so instead ep1 is boring AND annoying.

Indeed. stick out tongue

The Ep. 1 part that I would have been very happy without is the announcers voice from the Podrace. Greg Proops annoys me.

Tangible God
The whole podrace sucked, it was a waste of 19 minutes.

KENobi™
Indeed, but it would have been a bit better without the announcer.

chinabing
Re-made, re-imagined, re-worked, re-mastered, re-branded, whatevah hairs you want to split, they re-did the movie. Especially with the OT DVDs when they went through frame-by-frame and digitally fixed it.

They remade it, with the original actors!

DeVi| D0do
No they didn't. A remake is starting again from scratch...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.