Ultimate Captain America vs Spiderman(no webs)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
In a cage match WWF style

Can Spiderman with no webs beat Ulty Cap with his shield, in an enclosed environment like a ring size cage?

well?

King KAM
Originally posted by Mr Master
In a cage match WWF style

Can Spiderman with no webs beat Ulty Cap with his shield, in an enclosed environment like a ring size cage?

well? i think cap MAY be able to take him, he did throw down with a skrull.

DigiMark007
Cap might beat Ultimate Spidey (he's a wuss) but 616 would whip the crap out of him, webs or not and even the Ultimate win would be an upset. Spidey's faster and stronger...all Cap has (on U. Spidey, not 616) is fighting knowledge.

brainchild81
Ultimate Spidey is not a wuss. He's just a kid. Give him a breaksmile 616 Spidey wins way more often then not.

King KAM
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ultimate Spidey is not a wuss. He's just a kid. Give him a breaksmile 616 Spidey wins way more often then not. agreed, but he does lose some...not many but i think some.

brainchild81
I just thought of something. If it's a WWF cage match, Spidey wins 10/10. He just jumps out the cage laughing Did you mean Hell in the Cell type?

MrHeavySilence
Ult Cap!

Black Adam
Spider-man wins the majority of times.

willRules
Ultimate spider-man loses 4/10
616 spider-man wins 9/10

Murda Mase
616 Spidey has thins that shoot out his arms Baraka style and eats people's heads off.

I ssay Ultimate Cap wins though with a kick to the nuts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.