GreenLantern's Kyle Rayner,The Flash&PreCrisis Superman vs.Havok,Iron Man&Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Let these six fight in the desert against eachother. They can cooparate dependig on how much they know the other's powers against the other team. All abilites allowed.

jrodslam
You must not like Marvel to much. laughing laughing laughing

Rewmac
Liked it but now I'm going to the DC world.....GREEN LANTERN, SUPERMAN and THE FLASH rock dude !!!! big grinbig grin

jrodslam
Originally posted by Rewmac
Liked it but now I'm going to the DC world.....GREEN LANTERN, SUPERMAN and THE FLASH rock dude !!!! big grinbig grin

Thats right. Give into your hatred. Only then will you experience the true power of the Darkside. And youre right. Flash, Supes and GL do rock.

The Ion
Originally posted by jrodslam
Thats right. Give into your hatred. Only then will you experience the true power of the Darkside. And youre right. Flash, Supes and GL do rock.
Yeah, they rock almost as hard as Kara.

Tron
This, is just wrong.

I'm closing this. Don't know if it's a spite thread or not, but it's clearly so one-sided that it's not even funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.