Pitt vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
You guys remember pitt right: PITT:
Short bio from fullbleed.com
The fetus that would become PITT was stolen from Ann Bracken's womb early on in her pregnancy. The thieves were alien geneticists, members of a race conquered long ago by the interstellar warriors of the Creed. Combining the fetus's DNA with that of the Creed Emperor Zoyvod, those aliens created a being who embodied the most aggressive traits of both human and Creed - the most savage, most powerful hybrid ever to emerge from one of Zoyvod's gestation tanks. PITT possesses stupendous strength and endurance; his unusual brain chemistry responds to pain as a stimulant instead of a deterrent, so the more he hurts, the harder he fights. He weighs about a thousand pounds, and stands 7 feet tall. He's a mighty force with his massively-muscled legs, razor-sharp teeth and retractable talons. Genetically engineered to be an assassin for Creed, PITT struggles to cope with his human emotions.

Well what happens when they fight in the canadian outback...p.s. darkness/pitt crossover is coming out or has it already...

soleran30
Pitt would DESTROY Wolverine......................however we know in the comic his healing factor will make him super awesome and win.

jgiant
You remember pitt right...he was one of my favorite characters...if his comic continued he still would be...but hopefull dale gets off his ass and starts again...

jgiant
Originally posted by soleran30
Pitt would DESTROY Wolverine......................however we know in the comic his healing factor will make him super awesome and win. Pitt's is probably better...pitt is on par with hulk...

soleran30
Yeah I thought Pitt was supposed to be a "wolverine" and "hulk" culmination type................anyway Pitt looks wicked and should spank them silly.

jgiant
Pitt is crazy...one cool thing about pitt was that he responed to pain as a stimulant and it made him fight harder....

soleran30
I cannot seem to find a picture of him cuz if we could find one I am sure more people would respond Pitt is kind of obscure.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8097/122346vq.jpg

Wahoo check out this fool he is wicked! Oh and he obliterates wolverine

jasofisc
Pitt rips wolvernie apart

jgiant
Yeah pitt needs respect on this forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.