At what point did you become a 50 cent fan/hater? (no AC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chea

as for me i was a fan back in the "power of the dollar" days...

when 21 questions came out i lost some respect but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt...

when he had beef with with joe and kiss for doing a track with ja i officially revoked my status as a fan

when i heard that wack ass candy shop, i refuse to hear anything that has the name 50 in it....

and when he cooperated with the feds about Murder Inc.'s bussiness, i officially became a card-carrying, t-shirt wearing full-fledged 50 cent hater-4-life evil face evil face evil face

your turn

el_barto
The first time I heard him.

Alpha Centauri
No who?

Just kidding.

-AC

Afro Cheese
I don't get the no AC thing.

I never liked 50 to be honest.. first I ever heard of him was Wanksta and right away there was all this mess about a beef between him and Ja Rule, who I have absolutely no respect for.. so 50 just sorta fell into the same category as Ja.

-hh-
never liked 50 cent. his mixtapes were decent, but he never brought anything new to the table.

no AC = no alpha centauri

lol

sorry dude, i just had to do it

Afro Cheese
Oh. For some reason I thought it was something less obvious.

koolruningz
The first time i heard him dribbling out the words to "in the club", which was the first song i heard from him. So to sum up, straight away.
laughing

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by #16
no AC = no alpha centauri

lol

sorry dude, i just had to do it

Wait...

First of all, why? Second of all, did you think it mystically stopped me entering the thread or something?

Haha, I'm confused. I'm not sure if it was a joke, or what.

-AC

-hh-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/lighted/255966638_l.jpg

Phat J
laughing

Refused
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look how mad that kid is. Look at that ***** too, she knows what she did, stupid *****.

Imaginary
Originally posted by el_barto

-hh-
Originally posted by Refused
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look how mad that kid is. Look at that ***** too, she knows what she did, stupid *****. laughing out loud

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Wait...

First of all, why? Second of all, did you think it mystically stopped me entering the thread or something?

Haha, I'm confused. I'm not sure if it was a joke, or what.

-AC

c'mon son...

you know theres only 2 things you would probly say...

1. youd say all kinds of ambiguous, amorphous, amphibological, bewildering, bleary, blurred, cloudy, dark, dim, doubtful, dreamlike, dubious, enigmatic, equivocal, faint, fuzzy, generalized, hazy, ill-defined, impalpable, imprecise, indefinite, indeterminate, indistinct, inexplicable, lax, loose, misunderstood, muddy, nebulous, obscure, perplexing, problematic, puzzling, questionable, shadowy, superficial, tenebrous, uncertain, unclear, undetermined, unexplicit, unintelligible, unknown, unsettled, unspecified and unsure form of sentences which would simply mean that you never liked 50 cent.

or...

2. youd say that 50 cent is shit.

Alpha Centauri
Right, so in the event of either, what's the big deal? People are doing the same, why not me?

-AC

nah man im just playin wit chu

go ahead and post

but please keep it to 3 sentences for one idea.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by el_barto

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by #16
1. youd say all kinds of ambiguous, amorphous, amphibological, bewildering, bleary, blurred, cloudy, dark, dim, doubtful, dreamlike, dubious, enigmatic, equivocal, faint, fuzzy, generalized, hazy, ill-defined, impalpable, imprecise, indefinite, indeterminate, indistinct, inexplicable, lax, loose, misunderstood, muddy, nebulous, obscure, perplexing, problematic, puzzling, questionable, shadowy, superficial, tenebrous, uncertain, unclear, undetermined, unexplicit, unintelligible, unknown, unsettled, unspecified and unsure form of sentences which would simply mean that you never liked 50 cent.

That has got to be the most descriptive piece about someone in human history. I've never seen someone use some many adjectives, lol. you just kept goin', i stop at "questionable". funny stuff.

But basically my anti-50 Centism kicked in after "How to Rob". One minor exception was "wanksta". For me, it was temporarily catchy for a bit.

Alpha Centauri
It's also hilarious how many times he contradicted himself trying to be funny. "It's all good" as he would say.

-AC

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
That has got to be the most descriptive piece about someone in human history. I've never seen someone use some many adjectives, lol. you just kept goin', i stop at "questionable". funny stuff.

But basically my anti-50 Centism kicked in after "How to Rob". One minor exception was "wanksta". For me, it was temporarily catchy for a bit.

lol

how to rob is hot tho. c'mon man, he made a buzz for himself off of 1 track. streets was feeling that shit, unfortunately somebody aint feelin that... put out the word to lick 9 in him, lol

stunna1773
i was only a fan until he kicked the game out of g-unit. He thinks he doesn't need eminem or dr.dre anymore. he needs them more than he thinks. his voice sounds like he been sucking on too much of something or just cause he just sucks at rapping.

Phat J
i was never really a fan or hater. i liked a couple of his songs, the majority of it is just plain bad.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by #16
c'mon son...

you know theres only 2 things you would probly say...

or...

2. youd say that 50 cent is shit.

laughing That wuz great, Six!

As for Fiddy, I liked his underground shit he was doing in Queens in the 90's. I liked Get Rich or Die Tryin', but I didn't like his subsequent album too much. "Gunz Come Out" and "I'm Supposed to Die Tonight" were the only songs an that album I liked.

I dont know why so many people hate Fiddy. He has real street-cred; he's been shot 3 times (once in the jaw, twice in the leg), and his momma was killed during a drug deal.

Phat J
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
I dont know why so many people hate Fiddy. He has real street-cred; he's been shot 3 times (once in the jaw, twice in the leg), and his momma was killed during a drug deal.

well in that case, hes my new favourite rapper. stick out tongue

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Phat J
well in that case, hes my new favourite rapper. stick out tongue

big grin

PINBALL
#16 speak proper grammer, its hard to read what your trying to say.
Oh yeah I've hated him since I first heard him.

Mugen
the only song that i've ever liked by him was Many Men, the rest of his music is nothing more then pop music, conrtolled by the corporates. dots

-hh-
Originally posted by Mugen
the only song that i've ever liked by him was Many Men, the rest of his music is nothing more then pop music, conrtolled by the corporates. dots the BEAT on Many Men is great, but after listening to the lyrics a few times....it sounds like a homosexual song.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by -hh-
the BEAT on Many Men is great, but after listening to the lyrics a few times....it sounds like a homosexual song.

laughing

The damn title sounds like a gay song!

-hh-
laughing

The damn title sounds like a gay song! true laughing out loud

stunna1773
laughing

laughing rofl

Inspectah Deck
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/lighted/255966638_l.jpg

laughing out loud

Quiero Mota
laughing

laughing

Alpha Centauri

What does this have to do with anyone, and why is it in music? If his goal was informing us, which is already stupid, then he's done so. Why does it need to be in nearly every song?

-AC

DiamondBullets
What does this have to do with anyone, and why is it in music? If his goal was informing us, which is already stupid, then he's done so. Why does it need to be in nearly every song?

-AC

Well.......it is called gangsta rap for a reason. wink

-DB

-hh-

-DB i think this is where the whole "gangster rap subgenre" is mistakened. it's not if you have street-cred or have been shot, it's the message you send to the listeners.

Ice T is the perfect example of a "gangster rapper"

ICE-T - O.G. Original Gangster Lyrics

Ten years ago
I used to listen to rappers flow
Talkin' bout the way
They rocked the mic at the disco
I liked how that shit was goin' down
With my own sound
So I tried to write rhymes
Somethin' like them, my boys said,
"That ain't you Ice,

That shit sounds like them."
So I sat back, thought up a new track
Didn'T fantasize, kicked the pure
Facts. Motherf**kers got scared
Cause they weas unprepaired
who would tell it how it relly was?
Who dared?
A motherf**ker from the West Coast
L.A. South Central fool
Where the Crips and the Bloods play
When I wrote about parties
It didn't fit
Six in the Mornin'
That was the real shit

O.G. Original Gangster

When I wrote about parties
Someone always died
When I tried to write happy
Yo I knew I lied, I lived a life of crime
Why play ya blind?
A simple look
and anyone with two cents
would know I'm
A hardcore player fromhe streets
Rappin' bout hardcore topics
Over hardcore drum beats
a little different
Than the average though
Jet you thru the fast lane
Drop ya on death row
Cause anybody who's been there
Knows that life ain't sho lovely
On the blood-soaked fast track
That invincible shit don't work
Throw ya in a joint
You'll be comin' out feet first
So I blst the mic with my style
Sometimes I'm ill
The other times buck wild
But the science is always there
I'd be a true sucker
If I acted like I didn'T care
I rap for brothers just like myself
Dazed by the game
In a quest for extreme wealth
But I kick it to you hard and real
One wrong move, and you caps peeled
I ain't no super hero
I ain't no Marvel Comic
But when it comes to game I'm atomic
At droppin' it straight
Point blank and untwisted
No imagination needed, cause I lived it
This ain't no f**kin' joke
This shit is real to me
I'm Ice-T

O.G.

Two weeks ago I was out at the disco
Two brothers stepped up to me
And said
"Hey yo, Ice
We don't think you're down
What set ya claimin'?"
E drew the Glock, yo my set's aimin'!
Dumb motherf**ker
Try to roll on me, please!
I'm protected by a thousand emcees
and hoodlums and hustlers
And bangers with Jeri curls
we won't even count the girls
Cause they got my back
And I got theirs too
Fight for the streets
When I'm on Oprah or Donahue
They try to sweat a nigga
But they just didn'T figure
What my wit's as quick as a hair trigger
"He's not your everyday-type
Prankster."

I'm Ice-T, the original gangster

So step to me
If you think that you're ready to
Got on your bullet proof?
Well mine's goin' right thru
This ain't no game to me
It's hollow fame to me
Without respect frome streets
So I don't claim be
The hardest motherf**ker on earth
Catch me slippin, I can even get worked
But I don'T slip that often
there's a coffin
Waitin' for the brother
Who comes off soft when
The real f**kin' shit goes down
Take a look around
all them pussies can be found
they talk a mean fight
But fight like hoes
I'm from South Central, fool
Where everything goes
Snatch you out your car so fast
You'll get whiplash
Numbers on your roof top
For when the copters pass
Gang bangers
Don't carry no switch blades
Every kid's got a Tec 9 or a
Hand grenade
Thirty-seven killed
Last week in a crack war

Hostges tied up
And shot in a liquor store
Nobody gives a f**k
"The children have to go to school."
Well, moms, good luck
Cause the shit's f**ked up bad
I use my pad and pen
And my lyrics break out mad
I try to write about fun
andthe goodtimes
But the pen yanks away and explodes
And destroys the rhyme
Maybe it's just cause of where I'm from
L.A. that was a shot gun!

50 cent does not even have the characteristics of even having the title "gangster rapper". he's 100% hip POP.

Dr. Strangelove
50 has much more in common with the likes of Nelly and Bow Wow, than ever being associated with N.W.A or Scarface.

Myth
Originally posted by #16
im just playin wit chu

Wit chu? God bless you?

Alpha Centauri

-DB

Let me hit you with some knowledge. 50 Cent is not a gangster/gangsta, ok? He is a multi-million dollar earning "music" superstar living in mansions and committing the occasional safe-violence publicity stunt.

He is not a gangster in any way, shape or form.

-AC

Roulette
Originally posted by Phat J
i was never really a fan or hater. i liked a couple of his songs, the majority of it is just plain bad.

Yups, same here.

Let me hit you with some knowledge. 50 Cent is not a gangster/gangsta, ok? He is a multi-million dollar earning "music" superstar living in mansions and committing the occasional safe-violence publicity stunt.

-AC

LOL @ AC's "knowledge"

fif is a bubble gum rapper, but dude's gangsta is authentic

do you know who curtis jackson is before the fame? dude got every1 in southside jamaica queens working for him, even Bang 'em smurf. real talk.

he had supreme put a price on his head (no snitch)... and that only happens if you're:
1.) a problem
2.) moving in on somebody's turf
3.) snitching
4.) f*cked up some deal

preme wont give a f*ck about this dude if he is nothing.

all this hollywood made him soft tho... turned him into a snitch.

@myth

LOL! thanks man!

Alpha Centauri
Yes, so to reiterate.

He's not a gangster.

Fun all this isn't it?

-AC

Yes, so to reiterate.

He's not a gangster.

Fun all this isn't it?

-AC

oh fck

you didnt understand a thing, did you?

your english teachers from whatever country you are from LOST

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by #16
oh fck

you didnt understand anything, did you?

your english teachers from whatever country you are from LOST

No, I understood it perfectly. My point still remains the same, doesn't it?

Regardless of what he WAS, he is no longer a gangster. Are you keeping up, or shall I draw you a picture?

-AC

No, I understood it perfectly. My point still remains the same, doesn't it?

Regardless of what he WAS, he is no longer a gangster. Are you keeping up, or shall I draw you a picture?

-AC

okay cornball

if you gonna keep wording out your sentences like that i suggest u gtfoh

lol @ me talking bout who is or who is not gangster with this herb

LAME-ASS

Alpha Centauri
I suggest you learn that typing correctly isn't a chore and that you're making yourself sound like an idiot for trying to highlight it as a negative.

The fact (yes, fact) is that regardless of what he was, he is no longer a gangster. Infact, being involved in local crimes doesn't make you a gangster. Gangsters are involved in organised crime syndicates and things like that. I suggest you brush up on the knowledge kid.

-AC

I suggest you learn that typing correctly isn't a chore and that you're making yourself sound like an idiot for trying to highlight it as a negative.

The fact (yes, fact) is that regardless of what he was, he is no longer a gangster. Infact, being involved in local crimes doesn't make you a gangster. Gangsters are involved in organised crime syndicates and things like that. I suggest you brush up on the knowledge kid.

-AC

r u that stupid?

didnt you just read my post saying at one point 50 got almost everybody from his hood working for him or under him?

on the real, stick to what your corny-ass knows... ok?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by #16
r u that stupid?

didnt you just read my post saying at one point 50 got almost everybody from his hood working for him or under him?

on the real, stick to what your corny-ass knows... ok?

He intimidated some people, big deal. That's not organised crime on the level enough for him to be called a "gangster".

My point (yes, you keep missing it) is that he is not a gangster now, he's rapping about when he DID do gangster-ESQUE things and having people believe he still is one. If he still was, the authorities wouldn't allow him to continue what he's doing.

So stick to what YOU know, "homie".

-AC

koolruningz
Great to see those lyrics for Original Gangster again -hh-, legendary album by Ice T.
Point perhaps it would be less trouble for you to ignore AC and vice versa, you obviously see things (everything it seems) very differently. Just a friendly suggestion.

Quiero Mota
He intimidated some people, big deal. That's not organised crime on the level enough for him to be called a "gangster".

My point (yes, you keep missing it) is that he is not a gangster now, he's rapping about when he DID do gangster-ESQUE things and having people believe he still is one. If he still was, the authorities wouldn't allow him to continue what he's doing.

-AC

AC, you're seriously out of your element, homes. Honestly, what do you about gangstas?

You're taking the term "gangster" too literally. Gangsta can also refer to style and lifestyle. When somebody says "that car is gangsta!" do you honestly think they mean "That car is a member of a gang."? No.

Sure, Fifty lives in mansions and has a chauffer, but what big-time crime boss doesn't? Sure, the limelight may have made him appear to be soft, because when he's a guest on Leno or Letterman he's going to act accordingly. But you know that ese is doing a lot of shit under the table. He's definately hustling on the D.L.

Da preacher
First time I heard'em I knew I hated'em.

Inspectah Deck
laughing

yes

When Get Rich Or Die Trying came out I was a fan. Then he started getting boring

MC Mike
That long list of adjectives posted are in alphabetical order. Just had to point out the obvious use of a thesaurus.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
AC, you're seriously out of your element, homes. Honestly, what do you about gangstas?

You're taking the term "gangster" too literally. Gangsta can also refer to style and lifestyle. When somebody says "that car is gangsta!" do you honestly think they mean "That car is a member of a gang."? No.

Sure, Fifty lives in mansions and has a chauffer, but what big-time crime boss doesn't? Sure, the limelight may have made him appear to be soft, because when he's a guest on Leno or Letterman he's going to act accordingly. But you know that ese is doing a lot of shit under the table. He's definately hustling on the D.L.

I'm out of my element? I'm not going to lose sleep over not being in the top of the gangster knowledge ranks, but unless you noticed, this is a Music Discussion board. An element I know much more than you about, so if anyone is out of their element here, it's you.

What's sad is the way you foolishly try to justify and prove that he IS a gangster, despite clearly not being one. "But you know that ese is doing a lot of shit under the table." No I don't. I see him on TRL, if that counts as hustling. Hustling "gear" (CDs) to "playas" (kids). Then yes, he's very much the "hustler".

You and your insecurities aside, he's clearly not what you want him to be. I'm also quite disturbed at how being a criminal is somehow a good, admirable quality to you idiots.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
I'm out of my element? I'm not going to lose sleep over not being in the top of the gangster knowledge ranks, but unless you noticed, this is a Music Discussion board. An element I know much more than you about, so if anyone is out of their element here, it's you.

What's sad is the way you foolishly try to justify and prove that he IS a gangster, despite clearly not being one. "But you know that ese is doing a lot of shit under the table." No I don't. I see him on TRL, if that counts as hustling. Hustling "gear" (CDs) to "playas" (kids). Then yes, he's very much the "hustler".

You and your insecurities aside, he's clearly not what you want him to be. I'm also quite disturbed at how being a criminal is somehow a good, admirable quality to you idiots.

-AC

Why call another member an idiot mate wink Some - not me of course shifty could say you have the ear for music of Van Gogh, your trollin that thread about me in the Off topic got my attention as you wanted. smile Strange behaviour though smile

Alpha Centauri
One post = Trolling? Odd. Very strange, considering I've made one post (two including this one), in a civilised way toward you, since you've been back.

You've made many about me. I saw you crying about it in the CBVS Forum. I'm not about to get into this again with you, I think you've already drained the internet insult generators haven't you?

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
One post = Trolling? Odd. Very strange, considering I've made one post (two including this one), in a civilised way toward you, since you've been back.

You've made many about me. I saw you crying about it in the CBVS Forum. I'm not about to get into this again with you, I think you've already drained the internet insult generators haven't you?

-AC

So you've been following me around as well wink I rest my case.

Anyway being civilised is a good idea.

amity75
I became a fan right after my frontal lobotomy.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by amity75
I became a fan right after my frontal lobotomy.

I am no 50 cent fan I must confess though.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by #16
LOL @ AC's "knowledge"

fif is a bubble gum rapper, but dude's gangsta is authentic

do you know who curtis jackson is before the fame? dude got every1 in southside jamaica queens working for him, even Bang 'em smurf. real talk.

he had supreme put a price on his head (no snitch)... and that only happens if you're:
1.) a problem
2.) moving in on somebody's turf
3.) snitching
4.) f*cked up some deal

preme wont give a f*ck about this dude if he is nothing.

all this hollywood made him soft tho... turned him into a snitch.

@myth

LOL! thanks man!

Who is Supreme?

steverules
Since I heard his first song I can't say I've been a fan but i don't hate him. I do tke the mickey out of his songs though........sometimes.

-hh-
Originally posted by amity75
I became a fan right after my frontal lobotomy. laughing

Originally posted by MC Mike
That long list of adjectives posted are in alphabetical order. Just had to point out the obvious use of a thesaurus.

of course my dude

-AC

okay homie

out of respect to my man koolz i would just ask you to just ingnore me like i do you from now on

from now on all my threads will be laced with the "NO AC" banner

Alpha Centauri
Point, I can enter any thread I choose. Posting a "No AC" banner won't make any difference.

If I have something to say on the topic, I will. If I don't, I won't.

-AC

Point, I can enter any thread I choose. Posting a "No AC" banner won't make any difference.

If I have something to say on the topic, I will. If I don't, I won't.

-AC

^no doubt you would

just lettin you know that youre unwanted, lol

peace to you on all your future endeavors

Quiero Mota

-AC

You know more about music than me? How do you know that? Thats a farfetched assumption for talking to someone via an internet discussion board, whom you've never met.

How do you know that Fifty is not hustling under the table? Honestly how do you know? Its not what I want him to be; I could give a shit less about that vato---Its what I know him to be.

-hh-
regardless of 50 cent hustling or not, the man cannot release decent music. he's a media puppet. 12 years old are the target.

Quiero Mota
regardless of 50 cent hustling or not, the man cannot release decent music. he's a media puppet. 12 years old are the target.

Agreed. I don't like east coast anyways.

Alpha Centauri
You know more about music than me? How do you know that? Thats a farfetched assumption for talking to someone via an internet discussion board, whom you've never met.

How do you know that Fifty is not hustling under the table? Honestly how do you know? Its not what I want him to be; I could give a shit less about that vato---Its what I know him to be.

First, I just do. Let's not get into something so pointlessly academic. Not to be arrogant but...you know, really pointless.

Secondly, you ask me how I know, then tell me you DO know. Are you a member of the fan club or something?

-AC

Quiero Mota
First, I just do. Let's not get into something so pointlessly academic. Not to be arrogant but...you know, really pointless.

Secondly, you ask me how I know, then tell me you DO know. Are you a member of the fan club or something?

-AC

No, Im not in any fan club. Just read my post immeadiately above yours.

"I just do." Thats your answer? Very logical, well supported, and mature. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
Yeah I read it, "It's what I KNOW him to be", proof?

Secondly, it really is that simple. What do you know outside of commercial hip hop and the sprinklings of underground hip hop? It would be very stupid to suggest you know as much about other music as I do.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
"I just do." Thats your answer? Very logical, well supported, and mature. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It truly is an hilarious statement my friend and AC's only argument in every thread. He is "Mr Know it all who provides no evidence" smile His statement to you is the kind that could be used as a blueprint on how to appear appear ignorant.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
It truly is an hilarious statement my friend and AC's only argument in every thread. He is "Mr Know it all who provides no evidence" smile His statement to you is the kind that could be used as a blueprint on how to appear appear ignorant.

Trolling me and waving the pom poms again, Whirly? Haven't you seriously had enough? I hear they're selling lives two for one at Amazon. Check it out.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
Trolling me and waving the pom poms again, Whirly? Haven't you seriously had enough? I hear they're selling lives two for one at Amazon. Check it out.

-AC

hey thats from my insult generator, good call AC, if you can't beat em then join em laughing smile

Alpha Centauri
I must be good then.

Insult generators are your deal.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
I must be good then.

Insult generators are your deal.

-AC

Not always smile

DiamondBullets
Not to be arrogant

Too late.

Quiero Mota
Yeah I read it, "It's what I KNOW him to be", proof?

Secondly, it really is that simple. What do you know outside of commercial hip hop and the sprinklings of underground hip hop? It would be very stupid to suggest you know as much about other music as I do.

-AC

In all honesty and fairness, I'm assuming. However, I'm not making shots in the dark; I'm making a purely logical assumption. You could say I'm using deductive reasoning. I've known many gangbangers in my day (I used to be one myself), and I can honestly tell you that a sudden change in lifestyle doesn't automatically make a G change. In Fifty's case: propulsion into the mainstream. " You can take the thug out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug." Do you honestly think that he went from gang-bangin' and dope-slangin', to suddenly quitting overnight simply because he signed a contract?--I dont think so! Tupac didn't, Eazy E didn't, Ice Cube didn't, Biggie didn't, so why would Fifty?--It just doesn't make sense. If you ever get a chance to meet him, I dare you to tell him to his face "You're no gangsta, you're just a money making machine", and see what happens to you.

"50 Cent is an uber n*gga!"- Method Man on Mind of Mencia on Comedy Central

The following are my areas of musical expertise: Latin music (of any kind), Funk, R&B, and Hip Hop (mainly west coast). To be perfectly honest with you, I don't know anything about white-boy music; such as Heavy Metal, Alternative, Emo, Punk, any of that. So Alpha Centauri, if you were to say to me : "Duuude, I know like waaaaay more about Blink-182 than you do!" I wouldn't even argue because I can already tell you that you do.

Alpha Centauri
I bought you a gift, Bullets. It's called a sarcasm detector.

-AC

D00m
How can anybody not love AC? (no homo)

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by D00m
How can anybody not love AC? (no homo)

laughing out loud

damn

how do you put a person into your ignore?

office jesus
Fifty Cent? Pfft. All rap sucks.

Alpha Centauri
What's rap?

-AC

office jesus
Cute. Heh.

papabeard
I hated fifty cent from the moment I heard that first slab of sh:te, the name of which escapes me, something about a club.

Alpha Centauri
Hate 50 Cent or love him, to deny that you know the name of that song, is stupid.

Everyone and their grandmother's knew that song.

-AC

papabeard
I may have known the name at some point but not anymore, nor do I care.

FistOfThe North

-AC

50 has been thru some s***, though. Like he used to sling crack, he still probably always carries a burner, he's loyal family member. Moms got killed in a drug deal. Not saying that should qualify him as official, just saying that he's the type that'll do what he has to do no matter what. Gangsta. Like he just doesn't give a f***. G-Unit too. I remember watching a Loyd Banks interview with him saying "My styles like just on some raw, raunchy s***. Like nigga get away from me, type of s***." Now that's gansta.

As for the thread, I don't hate 50 personally. I think he's intelligent, astute and very articulate to my surprise. Sure he may sound funny but he makes perfect sense when he speaks. Logically speaking, he's actually a better speaker than he is a better rapper, imho. I just don't like his style of flow lyrically. Like a pop gangsta. See, Tupac was a G. 50 is a G but he's now a studio G, I guess, lol which is wack but im sure if it came down to it, he'd hold his own.

Like im sure there are singers that pak heat too. Just because they have a sweet side when it comes to doing an R&B jam doesn't mean the won't slit your throat if you cross 'em, lol. My ex girl's brother was a singer and he sold crack. Does it make him a G? I dunno i don't think so or maybe it does. Or not. I know you need some big balls (nuts) to sell crack though, ill tell you that.

Alpha Centauri
50 has been thru some s***, though. Like he used to sling crack, he still probably always carries a burner, he's loyal family member. Moms got killed in a drug deal. Not saying that should qualify him as official, just saying that he's the type that'll do what he has to do no matter what. Gangsta. Like he just doesn't give a f***. G-Unit too. I remember watching a Loyd Banks interview with him saying "My styles like just on some raw, raunchy s***. Like nigga get away from me, type of s***." Now that's gansta.

Probably always carries a burner? Is that another assumption based of what he tells you? He obviously wants you to believe that, it's what sells his albums. Crack? So what? I know crack dealers, they're everywhere here.

How does a family member dying make him a gangster? I never said he hasn't "been thru some sh*t", I said he's not a gangster.

It amazes me how someone like you can go and make comments on actual, genuine hip hop music only to be so blindly sucked into the fabrication and marketing that is 50 Cent. He doesn't give a ****? Of course he does. He wants to be out there making "music", selling CDs and making money. He doesn't want to be in prison. You refer to his interviews like they are 100% honest. The man is on MTV being watched by millions of kids who he NEEDS, he's gonna tell them what they wanna hear.

He's no gangster, he's a half singing pop hop TRL star who does Justin Timberlake remixes. Moreover, this shouldn't have a place in music.

As for the thread, I don't hate 50 personally. I think he's intelligent, astute and very articulate to my surprise. Sure he may sound funny but he makes perfect sense when he speaks. Logically speaking, he's actually a better speaker than he is a better rapper, imho. I just don't like his style of flow lyrically. Like a pop gangsta. See, Tupac was a G. 50 is a G but he's now a studio G, I guess, lol which is wack but im sure if it came down to it, he'd hold his own.

50 Cent, intelligent? I'm curious as to why you believe this.

Like im sure there are singers that pak heat too. Just because they have a sweet side when it comes to doing an R&B jam doesn't mean the won't slit your throat if you cross 'em, lol. My ex girl's brother was a singer and he sold crack. Does it make him a G? I dunno i don't think so or maybe it does. Or not. I know you need some big balls (nuts) to sell crack though, ill tell you that.

You need balls...to sell crack?

When...the f*ck...did being a criminal become some kind of admirable quality? What the hell is going on?

-AC

no point discussing with this herb B...

apparently if you aint getting that mikee corleone money or livin that tony montana life you cant be considered a gangsta..,

i aint condoning violence or drug sales, im just letting you know what dude is before the fame. and yes this is relevant cause we discussing more than the dude's music but his overall persona

smh

EDIT: 50 definitely got tecs in his presence all the time. this dude rolls with with 10+ bodyguards, lol.

hes a pussy, but he a smart pussy.

edit : double post

FistOfThe North
Probably always carries a burner? Is that another assumption based of what he tells you? He obviously wants you to believe that, it's what sells his albums. Crack? So what? I know crack dealers, they're everywhere here.

How does a family member dying make him a gangster? I never said he hasn't "been thru some sh*t", I said he's not a gangster.

It amazes me how someone like you can go and make comments on actual, genuine hip hop music only to be so blindly sucked into the fabrication and marketing that is 50 Cent. He doesn't give a ****? Of course he does. He wants to be out there making "music", selling CDs and making money. He doesn't want to be in prison. You refer to his interviews like they are 100% honest. The man is on MTV being watched by millions of kids who he NEEDS, he's gonna tell them what they wanna hear.

He's no gangster, he's a half singing pop hop TRL star who does Justin Timberlake remixes. Moreover, this shouldn't have a place in music.

50 Cent, intelligent? I'm curious as to why you believe this.

You need balls...to sell crack?

When...the f*ck...did being a criminal become some kind of admirable quality? What the hell is going on?-AC

First of all, note how I said that he "probably" carries one on him. I didn't say he actually does.

And when I said you need balls to sell crack i meant you need to not go into the crack game all scared if you're gonna survive. You can't be no suka or stupid when selling crack so you're 100% wrong "if" you think just anyone can do it. You gotta be ready and down for anything and alot of heads aren't courageous enough to hold it down like that especially when the shit really hits the fan, you know when things go down.

And his moms dying may have strengthen his "don't giva f***" feeling even more leading him to become just more ruthless, that's what I meant.

He doesn't give a f****. You think he cares about what he says as far as offending anyone, other rappers chicks, no. You think he cares what anyone of us thinks in here of him, no. You think he gives a f*** about Murder INC, no. and other rap heads, no. Sure he looks out for his own but as far as anything else, he doesn't give a **** about things but his own business. That's gangsta to me. Him throwing that big-ass party at him crib is gangsta. His rides, gangsta. House gangsta, the chicks he's around gangsta, his attitude, gangsta, his past (from what I heard) gangsta. but yet he's not gangsta.? I think you take it in the literal sense.

Yo..f*** that. 50 is gansta. I don't like his flow but to me he's gansta. It's his style whether I like his flow or not. 50 will be 50 on and off stage.

And being a criminal isn't an admirable trait to me at all. In '05 the murder rate was the highest in 10 years where I live, I was disgusted. I remember not saying anything to anyone on the last day of the year from being pissed at the numbers and while watching the Boston Globe posting all of the victims faces. Especially to know that more that 80% of victims were young brothers.

Look, until we really know about 50's personal life, AC, then how can any of us on this thread really say he's gangsta or not? Relatively, I just go by what I know.

Afro Cheese
The whole "I don't give a ****" mentality only works when you have nothing to lose. Right now 50's not in that position.

FistOfThe North
You don't think the he that mentality anymore? Like someone earlier in this thread said in reference to the popular and true quote, "you could take a nigga out the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto outta a nigga", he still has that mentality.

S***. I sure as hell won't change over money. I'll be a millionaire still buying 99cent (Wise) onion and garlic chips at the corner store on my block.

FistOfThe North
In the 1st line I meant to write, "You don't think that he has that type of mentality anymore?"

Alpha Centauri
And when I said you need balls to sell crack i meant you need to not go into the crack game all scared if you're gonna survive. You can't be no suka or stupid when selling crack so you're 100% wrong "if" you think just anyone can do it. You gotta be ready and down for anything and alot of heads aren't courageous enough to hold it down like that especially when the shit really hits the fan, you know when things go down.

Anyone can sell crack, but to be drastically involved in the crack dealing world you obviously have to be prepared for extreme situations. End of story there.

And his moms dying may have strengthen his "don't giva f***" feeling even more leading him to become just more ruthless, that's what I meant.

How funny, "ruthless". As if the man is a raging beast. That has nothing to do with anything, Fist.

He doesn't give a f****. You think he cares about what he says as far as offending anyone, other rappers chicks, no. You think he cares what anyone of us thinks in here of him, no. You think he gives a f*** about Murder INC, no. and other rap heads, no. Sure he looks out for his own but as far as anything else, he doesn't give a **** about things but his own business. That's gangsta to me. Him throwing that big-ass party at him crib is gangsta. His rides, gangsta. House gangsta, the chicks he's around gangsta, his attitude, gangsta, his past (from what I heard) gangsta. but yet he's not gangsta.? I think you take it in the literal sense.

Not giving a f*ck about those things doesn't mean you don't care how you present yourself. He does care about how he presents himself because as Afro so correctly pointed out, he has a lot to lose. If he lost his fanbase that loves him because of how he puts himself across on TV, he'd be FINISHED. He hasn't got the talent to succeed without blindly spellbinding the masses into liking him.

You kids and your damn pipedreams. The things you list that make him "gangsta" are pathetic. He's rich, if that now means "gangsta" haha. You keep saying "From what I heard", from where? 50 and his cronies? The rumour mills? His MTV interviews? Yes, real credible sources.

Yo..f*** that. 50 is gansta. I don't like his flow but to me he's gansta. It's his style whether I like his flow or not. 50 will be 50 on and off stage.

Yeah, a lisping talentless idiot who can't do anything besides go on TRL and plug his albums to fangirls and boys who are still impressed with things that shine and sparkle.

And being a criminal isn't an admirable trait to me at all. In '05 the murder rate was the highest in 10 years where I live, I was disgusted. I remember not saying anything to anyone on the last day of the year from being pissed at the numbers and while watching the Boston Globe posting all of the victims faces. Especially to know that more that 80% of victims were young brothers.

Look, until we really know about 50's personal life, AC, then how can any of us on this thread really say he's gangsta or not? Relatively, I just go by what I know.

He's not a literal gangster, we've established that.

The aspect I find hilarious is how people are looking up to him and IMAGINING him with all these wonderful qualities based on "what they know" which is always the old "Shot nine times, mum died, sold crack" story. So? I know people like that, big deal. Saying you won't "change" over money is a lie, because given the things you've just cited as positive, you'd be into all that, which I can assume you aren't into now (unless you're a multi millionaire and I'm unaware).

Either way, this is all a bit redundant seeing as none of it pertains to the music.

-AC

WrathfulDwarf
I neither hate or love 50 cent. Quite frankly, the only way I can see someone hating the guy is if he had done something personal to you or someone you know. And vice versa if you love him.

I didn't know much about the guy 3 years ago. Little by little I been hearing and learning more about him and his career. I see him as an entertainer. I don't think he's a gangster....but he could have affiliations with real gangsters. That you can't say is not possible.

For me Hip-hop or rap or whatever is call nowadays is all the same. I don't really care if the guy is consider mainstream or underground it all sounds the same to me. Same repetitiveness and same beat. If I'm wrong...heck! I'm wrong...who really cares? Music has different meanings to all of us.

Back to 50 cent...the guy has defenetly made his money. Has he been susccesful? I would say so, yes. Has he been suscesful in his music...look above I don't follow his music to be able to establish a formal critique. But I'll will say...that much like any other recording artist out there...he has fans and his haters. As long as both sides continue to talk about him...the more famous he becomes.

Inspectah Deck

He could have been. Alot of the stuff he says have some truth in them

Alpha Centauri
You are speaking in past tense. I said he's not a literal gangster.

-AC

Inspectah Deck
You are speaking in past tense. I said he's not a literal gangster.

-AC

Not no more

FistOfThe North
Anyone can sell crack, but to be drastically involved in the crack dealing world you obviously have to be prepared for extreme situations. End of story there.

How funny, "ruthless". As if the man is a raging beast. That has nothing to do with anything, Fist.

Not giving a f*ck about those things doesn't mean you don't care how you present yourself. He does care about how he presents himself because as Afro so correctly pointed out, he has a lot to lose. If he lost his fanbase that loves him because of how he puts himself across on TV, he'd be FINISHED. He hasn't got the talent to succeed without blindly spellbinding the masses into liking him.

You kids and your damn pipedreams. The things you list that make him "gangsta" are pathetic. He's rich, if that now means "gangsta" haha. You keep saying "From what I heard", from where? 50 and his cronies? The rumour mills? His MTV interviews? Yes, real credible sources.

Yeah, a lisping talentless idiot who can't do anything besides go on TRL and plug his albums to fangirls and boys who are still impressed with things that shine and sparkle.

The aspect I find hilarious is how people are looking up to him and IMAGINING him with all these wonderful qualities based on "what they know" which is always the old "Shot nine times, mum died, sold crack" story. So? I know people like that, big deal.

Saying you won't "change" over money is a lie, because given the things you've just cited as positive, you'd be into all that, which I can assume you aren't into now (unless you're a multi millionaire and I'm unaware).

Either way, this is all a bit redundant seeing as none of it pertains to the music.-AC

No. Not anyone cannot sell crack. Sure if your going by the literal sense by someone physically handing paraphernalia into the palm to a buying customer in exchange for currency, then yes, lol but as you said drastically or dramatically, not just anyone would be able to do it. It takes a certain amount of testicular fortitude to know and face the risks that come with the game, which is a very high stakes game at that. You'd have to be a G to be able to grab the bull by the horns, so to speak. And do you think if 50 lost all his millions, he won't get back in the game? He'd get back in in microsec. Why? cause he knows he can do it cause he's a G. And above all he's been there already.

My ruthless comment was relevant, what are you talking about. To be be ruthless is to be gangsta. Well it depends. If you're being ruthless on some suka s*** then you're wack, but if you're that way as a G, it's gangsta.

If he loses his fanbase he's finished? haha that's funny. Unless you meant his music career, in which I'm 90% sure that's what you meant, then he'd be fine anyway. 50's family will be wealthy for the next couple of centuries maybe more. If he were to lose his fanbase , he'd go on vaca at a race track in Monaco with the Prince the next morning watching the Euro Grand Prix live at front row with his Yankee fitted on, while drinking Aussie Spumante with Vivica's sister and royalty.

You say he's a lisping talentless idiot who can't do anything besides go on TRL and plug his albums to fangirls and boys and I say well he's doing something right. He's considered successful. Not by you but to many other people and "probably" even by people you respect. And TRL whoa, he was on that s***? lol see, that's wack. I didn't catch that though but O well.

But 50's just gonna be 50, like I said. I don't know him personally, I'm in no way influenced by him or his music cause it's not profound enough for me to listen to, but i'm not gonna say he's stupid cause i don't like what he's doing. It's none of my business. I only don't like his flow that's it. The rest is abstract.

And you're just basing it all on the few things i considered supposedly positive. You know AC, sometimes you think you know people on here merely using assumption and the few scraps of info you read on one or 2 posts, that's the thing with you. You're saying that if I become rich I'm gonna change? Sure I'll have cooler stuff, so what, those things come and go and won't mean s*** to me if they were taken away. But my ideals won't change. My persona would change. I won't develop a delusion of grandeur.

I'll still be "me". Millionaire or not whether you believe it or not.

This is all a bit redundant seeing as none of it pertains to the music? Your right cause it pertains to the thread question, so we're on the right track. Even though it is about a musician, or whatever you wanna call it.

Alpha Centauri
No. Not anyone cannot sell crack. Sure if your going by the literal sense by someone physically handing paraphernalia into the palm to a buying customer in exchange for currency, then yes, lol

You started the paragraph with "No. Not anyone cannot sell crack".

A) I assume you mean "can", not "cannot".

B) You countered it yourself. Yes, anyone can sell crack. Moving on...

but as you said drastically or dramatically, not just anyone would be able to do it. It takes a certain amount of testicular fortitude to know and face the risks that come with the game, which is a very high stakes game at that.

This is why I believe you subconsciously view criminal activity as a positice. Testicular fortitude? As in, having the balls? Being man enough? That's not what you need to sell crack and be involved in the "crack game". I'd call it something along the lines of stupidity.

You'd have to be a G to be able to grab the bull by the horns, so to speak. And do you think if 50 lost all his millions, he won't get back in the game? He'd get back in in microsec. Why? cause he knows he can do it cause he's a G. And above all he's been there already.

I don't give a shit, to be honest. He could overdose tomorrow and I'd not so much as shrug. My point being that he's not a gangster now.

My ruthless comment was relevant, what are you talking about. To be be ruthless is to be gangsta.

Gangsta as in "Cool" or gangsta as in gangster? He's not a gangster, so you must be cool, in which case being "ruthless" or greedy isn't.

Well it depends. If you're being ruthless on some suka s*** then you're wack, but if you're that way as a G, it's gangsta.

You're implying that's it's cool to be a smart businessman, more or less. 50 isn't a smart businessman, he just has millions of stupid clients.

50 going platinum doesn't mean he's good, it means a million people are stupid.

If he loses his fanbase he's finished? haha that's funny. Unless you meant his music career, in which I'm 90% sure that's what you meant, then he'd be fine anyway. 50's family will be wealthy for the next couple of centuries maybe more.

Centuries? No...just no.

Secondly, yes that's what I meant. His music career would be finished.

If he were to lose his fanbase , he'd go on vaca at a race track in Monaco with the Prince the next morning watching the Euro Grand Prix live at front row with his Yankee fitted on, while drinking Aussie Spumante with Vivica's sister and royalty.

You have 50 posters on the wall don't you? You sound, honestly, like a 10 year old speaking about his favourite wrestler.

You say he's a lisping talentless idiot who can't do anything besides go on TRL and plug his albums to fangirls and boys and I say well he's doing something right. He's considered successful. Not by you but to many other people and "probably" even by people you respect. And TRL whoa, he was on that s***? lol see, that's wack. I didn't catch that though but O well.

He's been on TRL so many times it's ridiculous, he's their boy. He's MTV's boy.

Nobody I respect TRULY likes 50 Cent, I can guarantee that more or less.

Doing something right? If his goal is to make money at all costs, he's going on ONE road that leads to it, yes. I wouldn't say that's "doing something right".

But 50's just gonna be 50, like I said. I don't know him personally, I'm in no way influenced by him or his music cause it's not profound enough for me to listen to, but i'm not gonna say he's stupid cause i don't like what he's doing. It's none of my business. I only don't like his flow that's it. The rest is abstract.

Fair enough.

And you're just basing it all on the few things i considered supposedly positive. You know AC, sometimes you think you know people on here merely using assumption and the few scraps of info you read on one or 2 posts, that's the thing with you. You're saying that if I become rich I'm gonna change? Sure I'll have cooler stuff, so what, those things come and go and won't mean s*** to me if they were taken away. But my ideals won't change. My persona would change. I won't develop a delusion of grandeur.

No no, you misunderstood me. You cited a few things as positives (mansions etc), I'm assuming that due to how you fantasised, you are incapable of living the mansion million dollar lifestyle now, correct? Upon becoming rich, you would be living that life, a different life.

I'll still be "me". Millionaire or not whether you believe it or not.

This is all a bit redundant seeing as none of it pertains to the music? Your right cause it pertains to the thread question, so we're on the right track. Even though it is about a musician, or whatever you wanna call it.

Fair enough, I just don't want a certain someone to start moaning.

-AC

Quiero Mota
Have you ever sold drugs, AC? Just wondering, because you seem so certain that you know what its like.

Inspectah Deck
Have you ever sold drugs, AC? Just wondering, because you seem so certain that you know what its like.

I'm assuming no

-hh-
Have you ever sold drugs, AC? Just wondering, because you seem so certain that you know what its like. some kid at my school has sold substances a few times...and he's no where near "gangster"

Alpha Centauri

Nope, but I have known many people who dealt heavily in them and two who died as a result. Let me tell you, nothing ballsy about it.

Also, it's not necessary for what I'm claiming, is it? No.

My claim: It doesn't make you manly, it doesn't take machismo to sell drugs. Fact. Moreover, anyone can factually sell and exchange drugs. Fact.

Debate those if you will (try, they're facts).

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
Nope, but I have known many people who dealt heavily in them and two who died as a result. Let me tell you, nothing ballsy about it.

Also, it's not necessary for what I'm claiming, is it? No.

My claim: It doesn't make you manly, it doesn't take machismo to sell drugs. Fact. Moreover, anyone can factually sell and exchange drugs. Fact.

Debate those if you will (try, they're facts).

-AC

AC in da hood smile Big Up to the Staines Massive smile Boyakasha

Alpha Centauri
That was actually funny, Whirly (I do mean that).

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
That was actually funny, Whirly (I do mean that).

-AC

Thankyou I mean that smile

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
AC in da hood smile Big Up to the Staines Massive smile Boyakasha

ok thread over!

FistOfThe North
You started the paragraph with "No. Not anyone cannot sell crack".

A) I assume you mean "can", not "cannot".

B) You countered it yourself. Yes, anyone can sell crack. Moving on...

This is why I believe you subconsciously view criminal activity as a positice. Testicular fortitude? As in, having the balls? Being man enough? That's not what you need to sell crack and be involved in the "crack game". I'd call it something along the lines of stupidity.

You're implying that's it's cool to be a smart businessman, more or less. 50 isn't a smart businessman, he just has millions of stupid clients.

50 going platinum doesn't mean he's good, it means a million people are stupid.

Centuries? No...just no.

You have 50 posters on the wall don't you? You sound, honestly, like a 10 year old speaking about his favourite wrestler.
-AC

Yes. My mistake. I meant "can" but I in no way countered. I merely stated what you meant and what you could've meant by saying anyone can sell crack.

And I'm telling you, you can be a punk in the crack game. It's a fact that if you're soft, you won't last and an opinion that practically anyone can sell crack. It's not as easy as buying and selling. That's not all there is to it. There're dozens of things you must and will face in the game that require being smart and strong. And that's not including the risks.

And how do you know 50 isn't a smart businessman. Do you hang out with him? What, you don't think he's capable? I wonder why...A dude comes up out the hood and low expectations are assumed upon. See, that's why heads don't even try to better themselves cause there's always The Man saying your not smart or you're a stupid business man.. 50 does have other ventures going on. How do you know how wack of a businessman he is.

And he's stupid because his stupid fans buy his s***? That's foul, lol. And uncalled for. I'm sure we we're young fans of a product or toy we wanted badly. Or maybe a CD you couldn't wait for that you thought was nice and I thought was lame. Should that make you stupid in my eyes? Because the music that you purchased of you own liking, was lame to me? C'mon, AC.

And 50 has many millions. OK, there's a possibility that maybe his money might not see centuries but a few generations from now. And if the money was invested properly, then yes centuries.

50cent posters, eh. lol. It was a joke. What does my telling you, in obvious humor, what 50 will do on vaca, with my being a fan and having his pics hung up. I didn't get that but I hope you get this: I'm no fan of 50, to make it clear.

I know your wit, AC. And I know you we're being sarcastic when you wrote that. I found it pretty funny actually. But in the case that I'm wrong in my assumption and you weren't f***in' around. Ill say this: Don't you have a sense of humour, i was f***in' with you with the 50 vaca thing. But that's just in case.

Alpha Centauri
Yes. My mistake. I meant "can" but I in no way countered. I merely stated what you meant and what you could've meant by saying anyone can sell crack.

Anyone can sell crack, fact.

And I'm telling you, you can be a punk in the crack game. It's a fact that if you're soft, you won't last and an opinion that practically anyone can sell crack. It's not as easy as buying and selling. That's not all there is to it. There're dozens of things you must and will face in the game that require being smart and strong. And that's not including the risks.

It is a fact that anyone can buy or sell crack though. Anyone can choose to be in the "crack game". They might not last long, but anyone can choose to be in it, this is a fact.

And how do you know 50 isn't a smart businessman. Do you hang out with him? What, you don't think he's capable? I wonder why...A dude comes up out the hood and low expectations are assumed upon.

Don't be a damn hypocrite. You're assuming why I said it.

He's not a smart business man, he has dumb clients.

See, that's why heads don't even try to better themselves cause there's always The Man saying your not smart or you're a stupid business man.. 50 does have other ventures going on. How do you know how wack of a businessman he is.

Don't play the race card with me.

If you teach at a school for idiots and do great, you're not madly intelligent, you're working with idiots who don't know anything. Same with 50, he's not smart. He's just smartER than the idiots who buy his records.

And he's stupid because his stupid fans buy his s***? That's foul, lol. And uncalled for. I'm sure we we're young fans of a product or toy we wanted badly. Or maybe a CD you couldn't wait for that you thought was nice and I thought was lame. Should that make you stupid in my eyes? Because the music that you purchased of you own liking, was lame to me? C'mon, AC.

It's not about musical taste, in the context I said it.

You claim he is a smart business man (I'll say this one more time) right? Why? LOOK at his fanbase, don't be so chicken sh*t as to deny that it's because he's working with TRL fans, who are idiots.

And 50 has many millions. OK, there's a possibility that maybe his money might not see centuries but a few generations from now. And if the money was invested properly, then yes centuries.

Not centuries, realistically anyway. This is irrelevant.

50cent posters, eh. lol. It was a joke. What does my telling you, in obvious humor, what 50 will do on vaca, with my being a fan and having his pics hung up. I didn't get that but I hope you get this: I'm no fan of 50, to make it clear.

The way you speak about him just puts you across as being some enamoured admirer of his non-existent "business savvy" and fame. It's kinda sad.

I know your wit, AC. And I know you we're being sarcastic when you wrote that. I found it pretty funny actually. But in the case that I'm wrong in my assumption and you weren't f***in' around. Ill say this: Don't you have a sense of humour, i was f***in' with you with the 50 vaca thing. But that's just in case.

I know you obviously don't have posters from what you've said, but that's the IMPRESSION you give off.

-AC

FistOfThe North
So all his TRL fans are idiots for buying his music and I come across as a chicken sh*t hypocrite admirer cause it seems to you that i'm on his side.

haha, you could never keep it civil, hu AC. You get too emotional and forget that this is a forum where there are such things as a difference of opinion. Has your God complex heard of it. I wondered why #16 wrote (no AC) on his title.

wow. just.

Yo. We just disagree, man. and that's it. And as much as you hate people that disagree with you, I think the total opposite of what you think without caring 1 bit about what you think of me and about it, homie.

You think of 50 one way and i think of him in another way. Either way i'm done.

Alpha Centauri
I never said you are one, I said you come across as one. There's a big difference.

Civil? Every debate I have is civil. I don't dislike you, this is nothing personal to me. If YOU are taking it personally, then I pity you, but that doesn't mean I am buddy. It's nothing but a small thing to me.

Ironically, the only people who have ever referred to me as a God or thinking I am a God, are others. I've never once said it about myself, nor do I think it. So thank you for having that opinion of me, I'm flattered.

Opinions and facts run equally on a discussion board. Just the way it goes.

It's an open discussion board, you're going to meet posters that don't agree with you. If you have such a problem that you're going to resort to titles such as "No AC" then you should go find a forum where everyone agrees. Discussion forum means discussion. Check your ability to do so at the door.

You said it's not good to assume, there you go making an assumption. Such a damn hypocrite.

I don't care if people disagree with me, it's the nature of life, I accept that on a discussion board not everyone will agree. It just so happens that I know my shit, if you don't like discussions, don't come here. I don't care if you agree or not, just don't complain.

-AC

Ya Krunk'd Floo
There's so much comedy in this thread that it's hard to choose one specific quote to highlight this summation. However, it would take something pretty hysterical to beat this gem:

It takes a certain amount of testicular fortitude to know and face the risks that come with the game, which is a very high stakes game at that. You'd have to be a G to be able to grab the bull by the horns, so to speak. And do you think if 50 lost all his millions, he won't get back in the game? He'd get back in in microsec. Why? cause he knows he can do it cause he's a G. And above all he's been there already.

50 Cent is in my hood next week. I'm thinking of buying a ticket so I can use the experience as a case-study to further my research on 'De-evolution: Investigating the Exception that Proves the Rule'.

Quiero Mota
Nope

'nuff said

Nothing ballsy about it? If your idea of drug peddling is selling special brownies at school, then yes, your right. Doing it on the streets and on the international level is some real risky shit though, homes.

-hh-
'nuff said

Nothing ballsy about it? If your idea of drug peddling is selling special brownies at school, then yes, your right. Doing it on the streets and on the international level is some real risky shit though, homes. risky and stupid. no point in selling drugs.

Alpha Centauri
'nuff said

Nothing ballsy about it? If your idea of drug peddling is selling special brownies at school, then yes, your right. Doing it on the streets and on the international level is some real risky shit though, homes.

Risky, not ballsy.

If you believe selling drugs on the street is a manly, ballsy job, then you are a despicable human being.

-AC

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
There's so much comedy in this thread that it's hard to choose one specific quote to highlight this summation. However, it would take something pretty hysterical to beat this gem:

50 Cent is in my hood next week. I'm thinking of buying a ticket so I can use the experience as a case-study to further my research on 'De-evolution: Investigating the Exception that Proves the Rule'.

You wouldn't understand cause you're not from the streets anyway so, with your little smart jokes, bookworm. Who the f**** says "summation", "he is in my hood next week", "further my research", "De-evolution", "case study", in the ghetto. Nobody. F*** all that. I'm tired of heads who act like they know about being on the block just from watchin' MTV and come on here on some 'ol smarty pants s***. Talkin mad s***, lol. They do it here cause they can get away wit it here.

And AC, don't be a punk, call me out instead of indirectly doin' it.

Alpha Centauri
You wouldn't understand cause you're not from the streets anyway so, with your little smart jokes, bookworm. Who the f**** says "summation", "he is in my hood next week", "further my research", "De-evolution", "case study", in the ghetto. Nobody. F*** all that. I'm tired of heads who act like they know about being on the block just from watchin' MTV and come on here on some 'ol smarty pants s***. Talkin mad s***, lol. They do it here cause they can get away wit it here.

And AC, don't be a punk, call me out instead of indirectly doin' it.

Oh dear, the worst thing you could have done was attempt to call him out on being smart and not being from "the streets" as negatives. Way to invalidate your argument. It's not cool to be dumb and it's not cool to be a "criminal". I don't understand when it became cool and manly to sell crack and talk like a windowlicker. Grow the hell up. Also, stop being such a damn hypocrite. You talk about cats who think they know "the block" from watching MTV, you are the one who is claiming 50 to be gangsta and some kind of idol. Off the back of what? TV.

As for calling you out, on what? Haha, on what grounds are you any opponent for me? Why are you taking this so seriously? Stop being such a drama queen. Just because you're sitting at your computer getting angry doesn't mean everyone else is. I suggest anger management, you've got issues.

-AC

FistOfThe North
Oh dear, the worst thing you could have done was attempt to call him out on being smart and not being from "the streets" as negatives. Way to invalidate your argument. It's not cool to be dumb and it's not cool to be a "criminal". I don't understand when it became cool and manly to sell crack and talk like a windowlicker. Grow the hell up.

As for calling you out, on what? Haha, on what grounds are you any opponent for me? Why are you taking this so seriously? Stop being such a drama queen. Just because you're sitting at your computer getting angry doesn't mean everyone else is. I suggest anger management, you've got issues.

-AC

F*** the worst thing. I'm just sayin it like it is. Because the word "summation" is used, it means you're smart? Wtf are you talkin about, your in another galaxy. and wtf is widowlicker..

I never said it was cool to sell crack. Didn't you read when I said criminalities aren't cool, when i brought up the murder rate in my city and how it got to me.

And the post before krunk foo whatever his name is, was an indirect shot at me. The inspiration from that post came from our earlier s***. And i'm no lookin for s*** from nobody in here. im in here by myself with no allies. It's just me, kid.

Kinda s*** is this, just because im getting angry doesn't mean everyone else is..f*** everybody, dude..everyone could be happy for all i care.

Alpha Centauri
F*** the worst thing. I'm just sayin it like it is. Because the word "summation" is used, it means you're smart? Wtf are you talkin about, your in another galaxy. and wtf is widowlicker..

Because he didn't use slang you cited some of his wording and called him a bookworm. Here's a deal: You be street literate and we'll be actually literate, see who gets further.

You: "Who the f**** says "summation", "he is in my hood next week", "further my research", "De-evolution", "case study", in the ghetto. Nobody. F*** all that."

This is precisely the mentality that keeps people in the ghetto. Thinking intelligence is "uncool" and therefore making nothing of yourself.

I never said it was cool to sell crack. Didn't you read when I said criminalities aren't cool, when i brought up the murder rate in my city and how it got to me.

Then there you go, if you don't believe it's cool to sell crack, my comment doesn't apply to you. It applies to those who believe that. Read my posts.

And the post before krunk foo whatever his name is, was an indirect shot at me. The inspiration from that post came from our earlier s***. And i'm no lookin for s*** from nobody in here. im in here by myself with no allies. It's just me, kid.

Nope, that's you being presumptuous and looking for any excuse to TRY and have a pop at me.

Do you believe selling crack is cool and criminal activity is? No, so then it doesn't apply to you does it? No. Why? Because I said IF you believe that then you are stupid. You don't so the survey says...? Yes, exactly.

Kinda s*** is this, just because im getting angry doesn't mean everyone else is..f*** everybody, dude..everyone could be happy for all i care.

Haha, calm it. Breathe, make ocean noises.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
Not AC in another argument roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
No, he just thinks (convinced himself) that I made an indirect attack on him, when reading the previous posts clearly shows I didn't. No more or less.

Moreover, there's two people in this, why is in an "AC" argument? Takes two to tango. Either way, he can either accept I didn't aim it at him or not. No skin off my back.

-AC

FistOfThe North
No, he just thinks (convinced himself) that I made an indirect attack on him, when reading the previous posts clearly shows I didn't. No more or less.

Moreover, there's two people in this, why is in an "AC" argument? Takes two to tango. Either way, he can either accept I didn't aim it at him or not. No skin off my back.

-AC

lol yo. What are you talking about.. You aimed at me. When you said: "If you believe selling drugs on the street is a manly, ballsy job, then you are a despicable human being." you were referring to me among others who thought the same thing.

I was the only one on this thread to mention that it took testicular fortitude (Ballsy to you) to be in the game in order to face whatever happens. I mentioned the ballsy thing, according to you. And then you suckered me with the "despicable" quote. And that's it. I'm not riffin' about the insult, i'm not taking this s*** personally in no way, baby. i'm talking about it's indirectness. Don't do that. If you got something you wanna direct at me then do that. F*** the subtleties. Chicks use that method.

Your claim is unacceptable.

Alpha Centauri
lol yo. What are you talking about.. You aimed at me. When you said: "If you believe selling drugs on the street is a manly, ballsy job, then you are a despicable human being." you were referring to me among others who thought the same thing.

Resorting to telling me what I meant? Weakest playground retort in the book, do better. Second, you don't think it's cool do you? No, so that doesn't apply to you. You are taking my post out of context to aid yourself because you've got nothing left to say, and I'm disappointed in you.

I was the only one on this thread to mention that it took testicular fortitude (Ballsy to you) to be in the game in order to face whatever happens. I mentioned the ballsy thing, according to you. And then you suckered me with the "despicable" quote. And that's it. I'm not riffin' about the insult, i'm not taking this s*** personally in no way, baby. i'm talking about it's indirectness. Don't do that. If you got something you wanna direct at me then do that. F*** the subtleties. Chicks use that method.

Your claim is unacceptable.

I suckered you in? You chose to take exception, I don't have any control over you do I? I would assume that no, I do not. Don't make a choice to react and then blame me for your reaction, buddy. Cowardly and not very bright.

If I've got something I want to say to you, you know for a fact I would do it and don't deny that you believe I wouldn't. I do it to everyone else if I have a problem, you think you're an exception? No. So accept that I didn't aim it at you specifically (I quoted Quiero) or be quiet. I note the fact you dodged my other post, wise, because I've more or less closed this case that was needlessly opened.

Now, if you wish to deal with me again, I will reply straight to your PM box, you can have the last word.

-AC

FistOfThe North
,Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Resorting to telling me what I meant? Weakest playground retort in the book, do better. Second, you don't think it's cool do you? No, so that doesn't apply to you. You are taking my post out of context to aid yourself because you've got nothing left to say, and I'm disappointed in you.

I suckered you in? You chose to take exception, I don't have any control over you do I? I would assume that no, I do not. Don't make a choice to react and then blame me for your reaction, buddy. Cowardly and not very bright.

If I've got something I want to say to you, you know for a fact I would do it and don't deny that you believe I wouldn't. I do it to everyone else if I have a problem, you think you're an exception? No. So accept that I didn't aim it at you specifically (I quoted Quiero) or be quiet. I note the fact you dodged my other post, wise, because I've more or less closed this case that was needlessly opened.

Now, if you wish to deal with me again, I will reply straight to your PM box, you can have the last word.

-AC

You be quiet, fool. wooow, this dude. lol, yo. "What are you talkin about" is a refrain I always use. F*** the weak retort s**t. And you're right. I've got nothing left to say on this irrelevant matter cause unlike you, i don't favor counterproductivity. We've digressed into this BS no thanks to you. and haha, you think i give a f*** if you're disappointed in me or not? That's the funniest thing i've heard today. I literally chuckled when I read that. You could feel like s*** because of me for all i care. lol you're a real funny guy, you know that?

Maybe you can't understand me but I said "you suckered me with the "despicable" quote", as in sucker punched me, an indirect attack, but whatever. so the smack you wrote on that paragraph after your misinterpreted quote was invalid to me.

And wait wait wait, what other post did I dodge.? Yo, if i did miss it, then that's what it was, but i didn't dodge anything. Can you tell me what post it was ?

And nah, nah, you can have the last word. Take it. I'm thru with you on this matter, AC. Have at it, i don't care. I'm just saying if I see my name on anyone's post, could be anyone, i'm gonna reply,. that's it.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
What was that I said about it being hard to top the hilarity of that last quote? It seems I was wrong. Once again, Jenny From The Block, aka FistUpMyAss has done it again:

Yo, lisen' up yo. Jus' cos I ain't be playin' in da gutter don' mean I ain't street, aight. I be rollin' wid dem other bruthas from other mothers and dem bizches dat got cribs on da other side of town, ya hear? We be blowin' out clouds of China White as we dipping dem girls in Crystal 'fore smokin' dere asses, ya hear? So, don't be playin' me like sum punk, yo. I be workin' on another level dan 50 and dose catz that shimy-shine ma bootz. Still street, jus' got cleaner feet. Peas.

DiamondBullets
I bought you a gift, Bullets. It's called a sarcasm detector.

-AC

Cool! big grin...........................how does it work? confused

FistOfThe North
What was that I said about it being hard to top the hilarity of that last quote? It seems I was wrong. Once again, Jenny From The Block, aka FistUpMyAss has done it again:

Yo, lisen' up yo. Jus' cos I ain't be playin' in da gutter don' mean I ain't street, aight. I be rollin' wid dem other bruthas from other mothers and dem bizches dat got cribs on da other side of town, ya hear? We be blowin' out clouds of China White as we dipping dem girls in Crystal 'fore smokin' dere asses, ya hear? So, don't be playin' me like sum punk, yo. I be workin' on another level dan 50 and dose catz that shimy-shine ma bootz. Still street, jus' got cleaner feet. Peas.

lmao yo....what ???

Listen, Ya Punk'd ass foo, you sound like a pimp from the suburbs with down sydrome.

lol @ "Yo, lisen' up yo. jus cause i be playin in da gutter."

haha, I swear man..

JacopeX
Originally posted by #16
chea

as for me i was a fan back in the "power of the dollar" days...

when 21 questions came out i lost some respect but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt...

when he had beef with with joe and kiss for doing a track with ja i officially revoked my status as a fan

when i heard that wack ass candy shop, i refuse to hear anything that has the name 50 in it....

and when he cooperated with the feds about Murder Inc.'s bussiness, i officially became a card-carrying, t-shirt wearing full-fledged 50 cent hater-4-life evil face evil face evil face

your turn Well i liked him at first when he came out wit Get rich or die tryin but when he came out wit candy shop, i hated him

Ya Krunk'd Floo
lmao yo....what ???

Listen, Ya Punk'd ass foo, you sound like a pimp from the suburbs with down sydrome.

lol @ "Yo, lisen' up yo. jus cause i be playin in da gutter."

haha, I swear man..

Commiserations, Fisty. If yo askin to roll in ma crew, yo gotta gradu-makate from
kindergarten first. I only be accepting catz dat can tag dere own name and count to 10. We gots to have standards, ye hear. Otherwise, I lose all track of dee snow we hawkin'. S'like dat. Wurd.

-hh-
Commiserations, Fisty. If yo askin to roll in ma crew, yo gotta gradu-makate from
kindergarten first. I only be accepting catz dat can tag dere own name and count to 10. We gots to have standards, ye hear. Otherwise, I lose all track of dee snow we hawkin'. S'like dat. Wurd. on the down low suckka

how can i be a parcel in your crew

no expression

koolruningz
kindergarten first. I only be accepting catz dat can tag dere own name and count to 10. We gots to have standards, ye hear. Otherwise, I lose all track of dee snow we hawkin'. S'like dat. Wurd.

Does anyone remember that crazy dude Ou Be Lo that used to post shit written like this? What ever happened to him?
smokin'

Phat J
wow, i cant believe i just read a whole page of that. what a waste of time.

id say something but i dont wanna get in a 3 page argument.

^roflroflroflroflrofl

you stupid for that, cornball. rolling on floor laughing

Inspectah Deck

laughing out loud

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Achooooooooo. Bless ma ass.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
kool an' hh, yo in da crew already, yo. Dis iz all based on da fact dat we know the 50 Cent dude is wack. Yea, it's like dat. Rat. A-tat. Tat. Tut. Tot. La. La. Shmm. Mo. La, la, la. Sing for me...La, la, la. Lee, lee, leeeeeeeeeee. Love will shooooooow the wayyyyyy, let its lovvvvvvvvvve guide your hearrrrrrrrrrt. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Makedde
I am actually starting to like 50 Cent...

-hh-
Originally posted by Makedde
I am actually starting to like 50 Cent... get out

cool_dudes_rule
well, i never really liked him either, way to overrated i think.

Aj333
I don't like him at all, not because of any hatred from the actually flow and beat of the music which is good for dancing but because of the lyrics and lifestyle, which condone cruelty to women, treating women like objects,spending beyond your means, guns, gang violence and drugs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.