Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Mercenary
Why is everyone getting so caught up With race?? UBH, you seem to be talking in German, talk how I can understand what you're saying, And even Dim, you are not a slave master, nor a slave.

Dim
I like the fact that UBH feels free to speak German...it makes me learn something...and drives me crazy smile
I know I'm not a slave master or a slave Merc. The point I was trying and obviously failed to make was that I understood UBH's sensitivity to the comments that I made. I don't like people holding me accountable for my ancestors actions anymore than UBH wants to be held accountable for Hitler's...Jeesh...I wish I'd never brought it up. I didn't mean to make anyone upset. sad

Jedi Mercenary
Thanks for clearing that one up in a single post. wink

UnknownBountyHunter
Actually I have to kind of go against most of her comments, as you never know who would look at this. Insulting the government in any way, shape, or form is as bad as adultery and is punishable by large fees, jail time, and possibly death. Anyways, their is no racism at all. Anyways, this post is now closed.

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
wtf is this topic about

nekon
boonta eve was gud race

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi'
wtf is this topic about

You bumped a thread about what language people speak that is six
years old? What the f**k?

What's the word Bob?

http://images.thatimagesite.com/core/567/567_image.jpg

PVS
it gives the illusion that this forum still functions.

overlord
Originally posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi'
wtf is this topic about Ik heb geen flauw idee, misschien ben jij een mafkees om dit topic omhoog te halen?

Captain REX
I think Obi-Wan Kenobi had his account hacked or a friend is using it.

overlord
Yeah, he seems to act an aweful lot like Nekon who is Stinger78, Big_gay_al and other shit. It's always the same guy who creates moron threads in this single forum.

Oh wait, he always acted like that: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=373623

PVS
that waste of chromosomes is STILL trolling the forum??? eek!

NICE FRIKIN LIFE LOSER!!!! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing out loud

overlord
Yeah, nobody notices him because there are only a few who are regulars to this forum and he falls precisely in place at the OTF because they're all nuts there.

Actually, every full moon, he and his friend make a thread where they speak illiterate nonsense to each other. Assuming it isn't him with another computer or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.