Pitt vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
What happens...they fight in NYC...bloodlust is on...pitt needs respect on this thread even though he only had like twenty or so issues they were awesome and he even fough hulk...i think pitt can win this...

jgiant
Damnit no one has an opionion

jgiant
Common someone...

jgiant
Hello...common pitt is awesome...he would kick things ass...

spideycarnage
pitt wins

jgiant
sweet...thanx for stopin by...no one else...

Spawnrules
pitt 8/10

soleran30
Pitt would eat Thing's heart! It wouldn't matter how much heart he has lol !

jgiant
Yeah pitt would kick things ass...

Mider
and pitt is?

jgiant
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t390941.html

Mider
yeah pitt wins

jgiant
thumb up Originally posted by Mider
yeah pitt wins

Tony Stark
Pitt is a pansie...

THING wins

Ben would make a more than slightly humorous Brad and Angilina and Jen joke, then pummel Pitt because he didn't get it and Ben gets upset because he was wasting his good material on a nothing character...

THING 10/10

jgiant
The only reason why you say that is because pitt had a short lived career...he would have handed thing his ass and you know it...pitt was handing hulk his ass...pitt/darkness crossover is coming out soon if not already...pitt might be back and you will see how much of a beast he is...

leonidas
pitt wins. he went h2h against supreme and hulk and neither was convincingly shown to be stronger than he was -- especially surpising was his showing against supreme who was an awesomely powerful character.

jgiant
Pitt is insane...

leonidas
then maybe you should get a pitt sig and lose the ^%$##@ punisher . . .

big grin

jgiant
Never...punisher is the man...he will always be number one along with hulk...then comes pitt...

leonidas
ah well, hulk and pitt are cool . . .

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jgiant
The only reason why you say that is because pitt had a short lived career...he would have handed thing his ass and you know it...pitt was handing hulk his ass...pitt/darkness crossover is coming out soon if not already...pitt might be back and you will see how much of a beast he is...

I'm not sure why you say that The THING has beaten The HULK before... Although most of the time he just holds his own 70% or gets beaten 25% by him... When there is an actual final blow being dealt by someone.

Pitt wasn't kicking The HULK's ass when they fought he also was holding his own for sometime... You have to admit they where trying to give him a good showing to gain some more readers for him... But nonetheless he went away.

He never did anything that made me go ooooohhhhh WOW...

WolviHULK= Pitt

BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...

The THING wins 7.5/10

cool

jgiant
Originally posted by Tony Stark
I'm not sure why you say that The THING has beaten The HULK before... Although most of the time he just holds his own 70% or gets beaten 25% by him... When there is an actual final blow being dealt by someone.

Pitt wasn't kicking The HULK's ass when they fought he also was holding his own for sometime... You have to admit they where trying to give him a good showing to gain some more readers for him... But nonetheless he went away.

He never did anything that made me go ooooohhhhh WOW...

WolviHULK= Pitt

BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...

The THING wins 7.5/10

cool thing doesn't have the stamina or durability or strength to hang with these guys thats why he loses...

Comicbook_kid
This would be a damn good fight, but c'mon think about it...How many times has the Thing gotten his rocky orange @$$ handed to him by the Hulk now...I lost count after about 50, and Pitt has fought the Hulk once and stalemated him. So, anyone that can go toe to toe with the Hulk can more than likely take The Thing...Ol Ben would give it a good try and would hold his own for a little while, but Pitt thrives off of pain; his brain responds to it as a stimulant instead of a deterrant. So, the more pain the Thing inflicted on Pitt, the harder Pitt fights and the stronger he gets...so eventually Pitt is going to kick his rocky hide and become an honorary member of the Yancy Street Gang!!!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
This would be a damn good fight, but c'mon think about it...How many times has the Thing gotten his rocky orange @$$ handed to him by the Hulk now...I lost count after about 50, and Pitt has fought the Hulk once and stalemated him. So, anyone that can go toe to toe with the Hulk can more than likely take The Thing...Ol Ben would give it a good try and would hold his own for a little while, but Pitt thrives off of pain; his brain responds to it as a stimulant instead of a deterrant. So, the more pain the Thing inflicted on Pitt, the harder Pitt fights and the stronger he gets...so eventually Pitt is going to kick his rocky hide and become an honorary member of the Yancy Street Gang!!!

Not even close to 50 BTW... He has stalemated him more than he's done anything against The HULK...

Pitt can still have his lights turned out... Right...?

Just because the pain doesn't really bother him doesn't mean that he can't get KO'd or DIE...

He doesn't get any stronger like The HULK... Ben has fought with The HULK for days in the past with him getting stronger all the time.

And was still able to stalemate him...

Because Ben has fought The HULK more than anyone else has and hasn't won many... People think that he automatically lost all the other fights... Like i said he has stalemated him more than anything... Granted HULK has beaten Ben more than Ben has beaten him probably at 5 to 1 clip... Doesn't mean thats all Ben did was lose against him.

Pitt has nowhere the fighting skills, nowhere near the fortitude, nowhere near the experiance... And is probably close in strength...

Ben has too much in his favor against Pitt...

Ben wins most of the fights logic dictates that is the truth...

Like it or not.

jgiant
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Not even close to 50 BTW... He has stalemated him more than he's done anything against The HULK...

Pitt can still have his lights turned out... Right...?

Just because the pain doesn't really bother him doesn't mean that he can't get KO'd or DIE...

He doesn't get any stronger like The HULK... Ben has fought with The HULK for days in the past with him getting stronger all the time.

And was still able to stalemate him...

Because Ben has fought The HULK more than anyone else has and hasn't won many... People think that he automatically lost all the other fights... Like i said he has stalemated him more than anything... Granted HULK has beaten Ben more than Ben has beaten him probably at 5 to 1 clip... Doesn't mean thats all Ben did was lose against him.

Pitt has nowhere the fighting skills, nowhere near the fortitude, nowhere near the experiance... And is probably close in strength...

Ben has too much in his favor against Pitt...

Ben wins most of the fights logic dictates that is the truth...

Like it or not. Pitt is trained to be a warrior...he survived in creed dumping ground and fought off fangbacks...creeds greatest preadator...he might not be as experienced as ben but he is pretty damn close...pitt has more durability and stamina and verosity...he is probably the same strength if not stronger...that is what will win him this fight...

NinjaJJ
I voted Pitt.

jgiant
Originally posted by NinjaJJ
I voted Pitt. thumb up

ThePittman

leonidas
wouldn't necesarily be easy, but again, looking at the supreme battle, that tells me pitt is in the 'ridiculously' high strength category. that and his pure vicisousness means ben is outta his league.

in the forum.

in a comic, it might be different . . . isn't it always?

ThePittman
Originally posted by leonidas
wouldn't necesarily be easy, but again, looking at the supreme battle, that tells me pitt is in the 'ridiculously' high strength category. that and his pure vicisousness means ben is outta his league.

in the forum.

in a comic, it might be different . . . isn't it always? Agreed, in the comic it would come down to the Pitt Vs. Hulk fight and no real victor.

Soljer
There was no need to bump the same thread every twenty minutes.

That said; Pitt pulverizes him.

Rick/Genis
Pitt couldn't even beat the Maxx during their fight roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
Pitt.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Pitt couldn't even beat the Maxx during their fight roll eyes (sarcastic) With Maxx, how do you know they even fought and it wasn't in his head laughing

jasonk3
Pitt

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by ThePittman
With Maxx, how do you know they even fought and it wasn't in his head laughing

IT JUST WASN'T mad

LordFear
Pitt wins

Reaper777
Pitt wins...12/10

golem370
Stalemate.

jgiant
Pitt wins. How does Thing win.

ThePittman
Originally posted by golem370
Stalemate. Only if Reed helps him with some cool gadget.

endrict
Pitt 10/10

Reaper777
Originally posted by ThePittman
Only if Reed helps him with some cool gadget.

Yeah, that might help a little, maybe...

golem370
Thing is tough with experience and is pretty strong to say that Pitt wins without debate is silly. Thing fought Hulk Gray Hulk Namor Wonder Man Colossus Thor Annihilus Blastaar and Super Skrull even Ronan the Accuser. He not going down without a damn good fight. Pitt is in for a battle.

jgiant
Yeah but he isn't going to ko Pitt. He might give him a few brusies.

Wolverine2006
Pitt would anihilate the Thing....I don't even see how the Hulk could have stalemated Pitt. Pitt feeds off of agression and fights harder the more pain he gets...Pitt would win this 10/10 via tearing the Thing's head off.

Reaper777
yeah, thing might get in a few good punches in the begining, but then he'll get pissed because he isnt doing any real damage, Pitt feeds off of his anger...GameOver!

ThePittman
Pitt would have a new rock collection stick out tongue

LordFear
Pitt will eventually rock Ben's world!!!

golem370
Gladiator beat the snot out of Thing k.o'ed him after a running punch and a toss from the street to the top of the Baxter building but he had the marbles to get up tackle Gladiator out of the building to stop him from hurting Franklin then got dropped all the way to the street and had a city bus slammed on top of him which only kept him down for a few minutes. He might not win but he isn't losing with out a very good fight

CaptainStoic
Gladiator beat the snot out of Thing k.o'ed him after a running punch and a toss from the street to the top of the Baxter building but he had the marbles to get up tackle Gladiator out of the building to stop him from hurting Franklin then got dropped all the way to the street and had a city bus slammed on top of him which only kept him down for a few minutes. He might not win but he isn't losing with out a very good fight

One hit is all it will take, Pitt tunnels through solid rock as fast as a person walks up the street, Ben's performance against Gladiator was pure CIS. Gladiator destroyed a small planet... so let's think about this for a second, if he could do this with his fists he was:

A. Pulling his punches or
B. Pulling his punches oh that's right I said that already.

All the same Captain Curtis could probably beat up Ben, and Pitt used him as a plaything.

Pitt 10/10 with teh ease.

golem370
I am sorry but not easy by a long shot

CaptainStoic
I am sorry but not easy by a long shot

Not to be condescending but do you know who Pitt is? Anyone able to drop Supreme with Thor's hammer is going through Ben Grimm like a knife through "Scrib Jelly" <----- (Elder Scrolls pun).

golem370
yes I do and no he's not imo

CaptainStoic
yes I do and no he's not imo

To the death who would die Pitt or Thing?

golem370
Thing but not the point I am trying to make he would win but he going to work for it.

Da Pittman
Thing would get in one or two good hits until Pitt's claws ripped him to rubble.

Troop
Pitt wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.