Batman vs. Demogoblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Batman is cruising through the city of Gotham, jumping from rooftop to roof top, when suddenly from nowhere a crazed being known as Demogoblin throws a 'ball' of hellfire at him. Stunned, the dark knight has to fight for his life, or succumb to the insane demon...

who wins?

grey fox
Batman.

Demo-goblin wont hurt children and bats is a ruthless bastard , he'd hold a baby in front of him before knocking out DG....

GODSCRIBE
lolol

brainchild81
laughing There might not be any babies around. If there aren't any babies handy, Batman loses.

GODSCRIBE
I know there are a couple babies that just chill on Gotham rooftops late at night.

grey fox
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing There might not be any babies around. If there aren't any babies handy, Batman loses.

So he grabs robin , we all know batman has a few kids hanging around the batcave......

brainchild81
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
I know there are a couple babies that just chill on Gotham rooftops late at night. True. They keep watch over the city when the Bat-family's not around.

GODSCRIBE
i bet.

LordFear
Originally posted by grey fox
Batman.

Demo-goblin wont hurt children and bats is a ruthless bastard , he'd hold a baby in front of him before knocking out DG....

Are we talking about Bruce Wayne?
Wayne doesn't hold babies, where the hell did u read that?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by LordFear
Are we talking about Bruce Wayne?
Wayne doesn't hold babies, where the hell did u read that?

Oh, who was it that couldn't detect sarcasm again?

ohhhhh, thats right....

LordFear
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Oh, who was it that couldn't detect sarcasm again?

ohhhhh, thats right....

Is that what you consider sarcasm?
To me he was stating a fact.
If you perceive sarcasm in that, you might wanna read up on what sarcasm IS. Good old Webster will surely enlighten you

GODSCRIBE
I'm 87487 years old.

There I've stated a fact.

Use that vacant space in your head more why don't ya..

Madvillain
burrrrrrrrrrn

Soljer
Originally posted by Madvillain
burrrrrrrrrrn

It's traditional to allow someone else to do that part.

darthgoober
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.