Phyla-Vell vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Fight takes place on the surface of the moon

who wins?

soleran30
please help me out here Phyla-Vell?

GODSCRIBE
what's the confusion about?

TheKahn
Originally posted by soleran30
please help me out here Phyla-Vell?

Sister of Genis-Vell
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyla-Vell

GODSCRIBE
Here's a better page

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/phylacaptainmarvel.htm

soleran30
energy manipulators are VERY hard to beat................if she is even remotly close to genis in power then I give it to phyla seeing as strength and speed I don't think would be the ultimate deciding factors.

Thanks for the pages there guys!

GODSCRIBE
Genis-Vell can fly at warp speed, so Im assuming Phyla can as well.

GODSCRIBE
bump

leonheartmm
even though phylla isnt as close to genis/photon, in power, she still makes mince meat of wonderwoman.

DigiMark007
I dunno...she can only absorb energy, right? Wouldn't a good beat-down from WW do her in.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I dunno...she can only absorb energy, right? Wouldn't a good beat-down from WW do her in.

She absorbs all forms of energy directed at her. Shes like Bishop but on a cosmic scale. She can also absorb ambient cosmic energy..i dont know if she can absorb the kinetic energy from punches though...

But she also fires energy blasts. She lifts about 10 tons but thats nothing to WW so shed be stupid to fight WW h2h. She also has cosmic awareness..

that about sums it.

AbelAnderson
Bump and Wonder Woman.

iceman24567
What was the point of bumping a 10 year old thread that Wonder Woman obviously wins in?

"Id"
Phayla catches a beat down from Wondy.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by iceman24567
What was the point of bumping a 10 year old thread that Wonder Woman obviously wins in?

The ways of socks are mysterious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.