jla vs marvel supermen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
jla roster-1superman 2 green lantern(hal) 3 wonderwoman 4 martian 5 flash 6 aquaman vs marvel supermen 1sentry 2 hyperion 3 gladiator 4 count neferia 5 quasar 6 wonderman

JOE NUNEZ
i think maybe the marvel team is to powerfull.

Murda Mase
JLA wins.

Khellendros
JLA takes it, but just barely. The deciding factor is the TP users.

Fanboy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t388910.html did anyone see this yet?

JOE NUNEZ
can someone explain how the league wins cuz i just dont see it.....

Juntai
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
can someone explain how the league wins cuz i just dont see it..... You never do.
You thought Hulk could beat Flash.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
You never do.
You thought Hulk could beat Flash.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

JOE NUNEZ
hey are u guys stalking me?

JOE NUNEZ
ok flash is going down in my new post !!!!!!!!! mad laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Juntai
Originally posted by jrodslam
laughing laughing laughing laughing I'm serious, this guy trolls around the board, for example; he'd go into a Superman vs Gladiator thread and go "Galactus and 5 of his heralds would make short work of Superman!"
Then the other half of the time, he'll be arguing for what should be, power for power, a landslide victory over the character he's arguing for.
And then provide no excuse, scans, or a shred of evidence on how they can win, other than the fact they're marvel characters and "cooler".

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
I'm serious, this guy trolls around the board, for example; he'd go into a Superman vs Gladiator thread and go "Galactus and 5 of his heralds would make short work of Superman!"
Then the other half of the time, he'll be arguing for what should be, power for power, a landslide victory over the character he's arguing for.
And then provide no excuse, scans, or a shred of evidence on how they can win, other than the fact they're marvel characters and "cooler".

Say it aint so. sad

JOE NUNEZ
show proof ive never gone on a superman/gladiator tread so do your research before making a fool out of your self....so prove me wrong show me the thread were i made those coments cuz if you cant shut the fu-k up -itch

JOE NUNEZ
dc fans always making fools out of them selves i declare war on all dc fans ......... evil face

JOE NUNEZ
hey juntai people like you bring dcs creadibilty down....

Khellendros
can someone explain how the league wins cuz i just dont see it.....
I think I explained it very well. You have two telepaths on one team and none on the other. The side with telepathy wins.

JOE NUNEZ
good explanation im almost convinced... reading

JOE NUNEZ
doing some dc research........

Khellendros
good explanation im almost convinced... reading
And yet you present no counter argument...

JOE NUNEZ
im bias just want to know who would win and if the jla are really that good.......

JOE NUNEZ
think the jla might be the best team, even thou trow in thor and blackbolt to the defenders and thats it for jla.....

Murda Mase
Sentry is a telepath possibly on X's level, but they have'nt gone into detail yet on those powers.....actually Sentry's powers are pretty vague right now thats why its hard to judge him in a fight.

He did beat Galactus though.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Sentry is a telepath possibly on X's level, but they have'nt gone into detail yet on those powers.....actually Sentry's powers are pretty vague right now thats why its hard to judge him in a fight.

He did beat Galactus though.
No, he was stated to have psionic powers. Psionic can mean anything from telekinesis to pyrokinesis to empathy. And he didn't beat Galactus. An offhand comment was made that he stalemated Galactus.

Murda Mase
Well he did implant memories in Paul Jenkins and calmed the Hulk plus Emma Frost seemed to think he was too in the New Avengers Sentry arc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.