Exodus vs. The New Avengers and Astonishing X-Men... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Exodus (at his Bloodties level)

vs.

Captain America
Iron Man
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Luke Cage
Ronin

Cyclops
Emma Frost
Wolverine
Colossus
Beast
Shadowcat

And for the hell of it (separate fight)... Exodus vs. Sentry?

Darth Macabre
The teams I believe he can handle rather easily.

Sentry on the other hand, good fight but in the end he loses.

phase
Exodus' powers as I know them are superhuman strength, speed, NEAR-invulnerability, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation pulse, pyroplasmic blasts, psionic force beams and flight. I know once he was able to prevent cyclops emma frost crystal and jean grey from doing anything at one time, but this was him at his most powerful. Here, I think if each of the avengers and x-men goes against him they cud take him...

His strentgh being used to fend off Colossus and Luke Cage
His telepathy being used to fend off Emma's TP
If he teleports he avoids physical combat for a while, but seeing as he wud run our of energy soon, as emma cud still be TPing him
His speed has the same effect as the teleportation but can be riviled by the spiders
His pyroplasmic and psionic blasts and beams could be cancelled out by iron man figuring out and sending out the reverse wave pattern.
Meanwhile if he was flying he wud be tiring from avoid projectiles from cyclops and captain america.
Finally, his TK, this power relies on two things the mutant's natural potential and CONCENTRATION. doing all this it would be hard for him to use TK to stop all the rest:-
Ronin
Wolverine
Beast
Shadowcat
and the others not using TP, or enganged in h2h.
Finally, for the kill, I am sure wolverine's adamantium mite b able to do the trick (especially if there r 2 of them!) and ive seeen nothing withstand the electrostatic repulsion resulting from shadowcat's phase.
So, all using their power against his same power, we make sure he's distracted so someone (shadowcat) cud slip in2 the ground unnoticed while he's busy trying to concentrate to TK evry1, and then the ground phase and its all over.

Between him and sentry, sentry wud take it he has the same and more powers than Exodus, and so i think Exodus is exodussed out in both of these fights!

DarkCrawler
Or,

he just will telekinetically snap the necks of all members that have human durability in opposite team. His telekinetic shields will deflect all the projectiles fired at him. He could take out Captain America, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Ronin, Iron Man, Cyclops and Beast in matter of seconds.

Damn, telekinesis is underrated.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by phase
Exodus' powers as I know them are superhuman strength, speed, NEAR-invulnerability, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation pulse, pyroplasmic blasts, psionic force beams and flight. I know once he was able to prevent cyclops emma frost crystal and jean grey from doing anything at one time, but this was him at his most powerful. Here, I think if each of the avengers and x-men goes against him they cud take him...

His strentgh being used to fend off Colossus and Luke Cage
His telepathy being used to fend off Emma's TP
If he teleports he avoids physical combat for a while, but seeing as he wud run our of energy soon, as emma cud still be TPing him
His speed has the same effect as the teleportation but can be riviled by the spiders
His pyroplasmic and psionic blasts and beams could be cancelled out by iron man figuring out and sending out the reverse wave pattern.
Meanwhile if he was flying he wud be tiring from avoid projectiles from cyclops and captain america.
Finally, his TK, this power relies on two things the mutant's natural potential and CONCENTRATION. doing all this it would be hard for him to use TK to stop all the rest:-
Ronin
Wolverine
Beast
Shadowcat
and the others not using TP, or enganged in h2h.
Finally, for the kill, I am sure wolverine's adamantium mite b able to do the trick (especially if there r 2 of them!) and ive seeen nothing withstand the electrostatic repulsion resulting from shadowcat's phase.
So, all using their power against his same power, we make sure he's distracted so someone (shadowcat) cud slip in2 the ground unnoticed while he's busy trying to concentrate to TK evry1, and then the ground phase and its all over.

Between him and sentry, sentry wud take it he has the same and more powers than Exodus, and so i think Exodus is exodussed out in both of these fights!

He'll just use Emma's TP as food.

phase
He's really tht gd to keep that all up against 13 people all with differnt aspects that he don't know about, and how about the ground slip theory huh?

Darth Macabre
He's really tht gd to keep that all up against 13 people all with differnt aspects that he don't know about, and how about the ground slip theory huh?

Exodus puts a force field around most of them. He also prevents any of them from using their powers. If any get out, he simply beats them down.

Exodus took down Sersi. ( I know, I know, he left the fight after knocking her down, but still.)

Lucid Lui
Exodus' powers as I know them are superhuman strength, speed, NEAR-invulnerability, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation pulse, pyroplasmic blasts, psionic force beams and flight. I know once he was able to prevent cyclops emma frost crystal and jean grey from doing anything at one time, but this was him at his most powerful. It was the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver not Cyclops and Emma Frost.

And at the same time as he did that he wasl also a) taking the Genoshan mutates' hatred of humans and amplifying it, making them fight more b) crushing all of Genosha under a force field c) trapping Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Crystal and Jean Grey in another force field, while d) preventing them from moving or using their powers e) protecting himself from all attacks and f) putting a beating on the X-Men AND the Avengers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.