Wolverine Vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Both regenerate tissue and wield sharp weapons.

Who will be the winner?

IcePunk
Finaly, an more or less even fight!! Yippie!!
But wouldnt you like to take away Dante's time stopping capability?
Anywho, I'm leaning towards Dante since he's the one carrying explosives and a rocket launcher and Ifrit... shifty

swedish_bum
Wolverine can not die of a bullet in the head smile but if he gets blown up i doubt that he survive

Black Adam
Originally posted by swedish_bum
Wolverine can not die of a bullet in the head smile but if he gets blown up i doubt that he survive

He would survive.

As for he would win? I have to give this to Dante.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Both regenerate tissue and wield sharp weapons.

Who will be the winner?

is this a strictly hand to hand combat match? if so, wolverine will have dante's head. If not, Dante will probably win.

Tha C-Master
Ha dante...

2D_MASTER
Would somebody please tell me whether this is a hand to hand fight? Or is dante allowed to use weapons other than his sword?

Whiteclipse
id have to vote for dante as well mostly cuz of his speed

Hoshi
Dante , it is not even a fair fight

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Would somebody please tell me whether this is a hand to hand fight? Or is dante allowed to use weapons other than his sword?

Dante is an excellent fighter play dmc 3.

samishe
Dante wins. He is too powerfull. But if they fight h2h Wolverine could win.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by samishe
Dante wins. He is too powerfull. But if they fight h2h Wolverine could win. dante would own wolvie in hand to hand combat he's an excellent fighter wink

samishe
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
dante would own wolvie in hand to hand combat he's an excellent fighter wink

Yeah he is but wolverine is an excelent fighter either. He've been training his skills in fighting and killing more than for half a century.

Blue nocturne
Yeah he is but wolverine is an excelent fighter either. He've been training his skills in fighting and killing more than for half a century.

So do most human fighters and dante is way stronger then them.

samishe
So do most human fighters and dante is way stronger then them.

Human fighters train more than half a century? May be but after 50 years of training they become old and weak, while Wolverine is in a perfect shape.
First of all Dante won't be able to KO Wolvie because of his regeneration abilities. Plus wolverine hits way hareder than average human. Because of the adamantium skeleton his punch is as hard as hit with metal stick.

Blue nocturne
Human fighters train more than half a century? May be but after 50 years of training they become old and weak, while Wolverine is in a perfect shape.
First of all Dante won't be able to KO Wolvie because of his regeneration abilities. Plus wolverine hits way hareder than average human. Because of the adamantium skeleton his punch is as hard as hit with metal stick.

Right I mean he's only a demon punching him roll eyes (sarcastic)

And humans do train for more then half a century the difference is that those humans train mostly everyday of there lives.

samishe
Right I mean he's only a demon punching him roll eyes (sarcastic)

And humans do train for more then half a century the difference is that those humans train mostly everyday of there lives.

That's what Wolvie does either. I mean train. And demon or not but healing factor saved Wolverine from much harder punches than Dante's. In h2h i'm with Wolverine.

Blue nocturne
That's what Wolvie does either. I mean train. And demon or not but healing factor saved Wolverine from much harder punches than Dante's. In h2h i'm with Wolverine.

He's healing factor isn't that spectacular I've seen a comic where he almost died maverick saved his life he got hurt so bad he alsmost died.

samishe
He's healing factor isn't that spectacular I've seen a comic where he almost died maverick saved his life he got hurt so bad he alsmost died.

It depends on what happened to him. From hard explosions he needs sometime to heal. From gun wounds he needs max few minutes. From punches he need only few second to heal. He took many Hulk's punches and it took him seconds to stand back and continue fighting.

Blue nocturne
It depends on what happened to him. From hard explosions he needs sometime to heal. From gun wounds he needs max few minutes. From punches he need only few second to heal. He took many Hulk's punches and it took him seconds to stand back and continue fighting.

strikes from the hand vary especially in ma some pierce, cut, or pound and it depends on the person.

samishe
strikes from the hand vary especially in ma some pierce, cut, or pound and it depends on the person.

In fact Wolverine doesn't care who hits him. He will stand back anyway. He can take slaps from Jean Gray as well as hits from Hulk.

About cuts, he once cut through his own brains with his claws. It took him only some minutes to heal.

Blue nocturne
Dante has supernatural strength and it increase with devil trigger mode there other ways to kill a human beside physical injury there's also shock and stress if dante hits wolverine with a killing blow then he's dead.

samishe
Dante has supernatural strength and it increase with devil trigger mode there other ways to kill a human beside physical injury there's also shock and stress if dante hits wolverine with a killing blow then he's dead.

Average human would die but not Wolverine.

Blue nocturne
So if he was to die he would come back to life?

samishe
So if he was to die he would come back to life?

I'd say that injures from which average human would die Wolverine could regenerat.
You can cut his throat. You can burn him. Hell Hulk once teared him apart. He didn't died.

Blue nocturne
Yet he almost died until maverick saved him in one occasion.

samishe
Yet he almost died until maverick saved him in one occasion.

I can't comment it till i know what happened to Wolvie then. May be i haven't read it or just don't remember.

dvampire
Dante wins.

Shin_Gouken
Wolverine is so dead it aint even fair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.