Classic Juggernaut vs. Captain America, Thing, Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who wins this encounter

Ben is a powerhouse
Cap has his shield
Spidey is strong and has his net

is this enough to beat the Classic Juggs ?

juggernaut66666
you are making very idiotic threads u know? juggernaut has already handled thing with 3 punches others can't do anything

Betageuze
everybody knows that beating Thing in 3 punches ... was bad written...

Spiderman has beaten Galactus Herold... firelord... ok ... now you could say this was also bad written

Thing has given Hulk very good fights
Captain America has his shield
and Spiderman his speed

they have a good chance to overcome Juggernaut

juggernaut66666
thing was given hulk very god fights juggernaut almost killed the hulk twice and the trion juggernaut mindless hulk thread is also dumb trion juggernaut:being possesed by an evil god juggernaut grews80 feet tall becames so much powerfull that he is able to tear the fabric of time and space and crash dimensional walls so he just steps on hulk

samishe
They have a really good chance to defeat Juggy. I'm not saying they can knock him down, i know it's not possible. While Thing and Cap will be distracting him, spidey can find some way to outsmart him.

golem370
They would not have a chance in hell .

Tshern
They could outwit Juggernaut a billion times, but it still wouldn't help since they're unable to make physical damage whatsoever.

bakerboy
Spidey alone did beat classic juggernaut.

golem370
Tricked him

bakerboy
It doesnt matter. We are talking about who wins in a battle, not who is stronger. Spidey has prooved that can beat juggernaut in a battle.

who?-kid
Juggernaut kills them all.

bakerboy
He is too stupid. Spidey, cap and thing are much more intelligent. They will find a way to beat him.

who?-kid
Originally posted by bakerboy
He is too stupid. Spidey, cap and thing are much more intelligent. They will find a way to beat him.
How ?

bakerboy
Spidey did. Tricking him.

TheKahn
As much as I hate to admit it, Classic Juggy takes this. Cap and Spiderman would go down with one punch from either Ben or Juggy and Juggy can out last the Thing.

who?-kid
Originally posted by bakerboy
Spidey did. Tricking him.
I doubt there will be a nice crater with cement in the battle field, and I also doubt Juggernaut would be stupid enough to fall for that trick twice.

The trio have zero chance defeating Juggernaut. Unless with huge plot devices.

Black Adam
Juggy wins.

GODSCRIBE
Juggy wins.

godking
Spiderman lucked out against juggernaut did anyone actually read that comic.

No wet cement means that Spiderman would have been dead.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Betageuze
who wins this encounter

Ben is a powerhouse
Cap has his shield
Spidey is strong and has his net

is this enough to beat the Classic Juggs ? At this rate, golem makes better threads than you.

juggernaut66666
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

juggernaut66666
i can also make stupid threads but these are far above mine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.