Wolverine vs The Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
How dose Wolverine fair vs the Sinister Six. This is not a guanlet.
Can he get the Majority over any of them..one on one.

No prep. Who wins ?

Fight 1. Shocker .....Fight takes place in Central park.

Fight 2. Green Gobiln ....Fight starts out on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Fight 3. Scorpion ....Fight starts out in Chinatown , NYC.

Fight 4. Sandman ......Fight starts out inside of the Holland Tunnel in NYC. Right In the Middle of it.

Fight 5. Lizard .......Fight starts off on Time square.

Fight 6. Venom ....Fight starts off at the Statue of Liberty .

Can Wolverine make Spidy proud.

Black Adam
I really don't see How he can beat the Goblin. But if he somehow manages to get passed him

Sandman suffocates him to death.

VENOMfan
IMO the only one he should have a chance with is the Lizard. Cyclops can beat him so can shocker. give that guy respect he deserves it!

Black Adam
Originally posted by VENOMfan
IMO the only one he should have a chance with is the Lizard. Cyclops can beat him so can shocker. give that guy respect he deserves it!

Cyclops isn't in this match.

VENOMfan
Not meaning Cyclops deserves respect...if thats what it seemed like.

>Shocker< never gets respect, his ultimate counter part is just sickening in that regard. he is a classic villian that just becuase he looks dumb people immediatley disregard his abilities. Im actually rather amazed that with Wolverines ridiculous fan base some one hasnt posted him being able to manhandle every member.

Black Adam

>Shocker< never gets respect, his ultimate counter part is just sickening in that regard. he is a classic villian that just becuase he looks dumb people immediatley disregard his abilities. Im actually rather amazed that with Wolverines ridiculous fan base some one hasnt posted him being able to manhandle every member.

My bad.

The reason no one has responded saying he can beat everyone is I guess most of the hard core fanboys have left or have been banned(may Wolverine8888 rest in peace)

Marcus4600
I don't think Wolvie would manhandle every member by any means. No prep, he's done by 5, and if not then, Venom could definately beat him. The thing about Wolvie that you have to keep in mind is that he is possibly the most resourceful fighter in the Marvel universe. He could definately do the whole six in, but it would by no means be easy, and there would be no manhandling.

nathan summers
Logan is a trained weapon with over 50+ years of experience in espionage, hand to hand combat, etc. I think he wouldn't have too much trouble with the Sinister Six considering the amount of training and conditioning he's gone through. If he took them individually, he'd wrap'em up. All together? He'd take out maybe 3 to 4 of them before he went down. Venom would most certainly take him down.

VENOMfan
understandable, but for the sake of time I will focus on sandman how can wolverine injure a guy like this?

http://members.aol.com/thefightingfury/whoclix/sandman.gif

Black Adam
understandable, but for the sake of time I will focus on sandman how can wolverine injure a guy like this?

http://members.aol.com/thefightingfury/whoclix/sandman.gif

He can't Unless he has prep and brings a vacuum cleaner. Lamest weakness ever!!

If he doesn't have prep he gets crushed and slammed and then suffocated to death.

Marcus4600
Venom bit a chunk out of Sandman and killed him. I think Wolvie can take him.

JOE NUNEZ
dont forget scorpian is a class 15 and is as fast as spiderman plus the sting factor,venom can defeat him to ,and goblin could beat him with long range attacks.........

JOE NUNEZ
shocker is a punk ive never seen him win a fight he is marvels number one punching bag.......

JOE NUNEZ
o i forgot sandman ,overkill sandman wins easily

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I believe he used some kind of poison that he only had for that fight.

Scoobless

well you're wrong on two counts

1) Sandman isn't dead

2) Wolverine couldn't do a thing to him

Ex11B
And here I was hoping it would be all 6 at once...DAMM

Pepito
Green Goblin could beat him but if he doesn't then Sandman will.

willRules

Nope, if wolverine tried that tactic he would just get suffocated by lots of sand laughing out loud

TheKahn
I'd say Wolverine loses to Goblin, Sandman, and Venom. He should take the rest.
Goblin can stay out of his range with his glider and use his range attacks to get the k.o.
Sandman and Venom should be able to suffocate him.

Shocker and Scorpion are idiots. Wolverine is durible and experienced enough to take them down.
Lizard is similar to the type of villians wolverine usually faces so I'd give Wolvie the edge.

Lord-of-Dreams
Sandman destroys Logan, along with Venom and Goblin. Shocker... ahh, shocker... I could probly take him lol

JOE NUNEZ
without his weapons hes nothing even with them hes so slow and cant fight if his life depended on it.....daredevil owned him in a fight.....

inamilist
goblin beats him easily

whats he going to do, yell him out of the air?

Lord-of-Dreams
Acalee, u ghobblon FB!!! **** WOLVERINE!!! jmps ower ******* bildings f he wint 2!! ****

Wally West
I think Wolverine gets the majority against Shocker, Lizard, and Scorpion.

steverules
Doc ock could just keep hitting wolverine with his tentacles and then rip his intestines out and keep doing so over and over. Even spidey has trouble dodging Doc Ocks tentacles and he has his spider sence, wolverine has nothing!

marvelprince
Wolverine takes down Shocker(who doesn't), Lizard and Scorpion(only cause Gargan is an idiot) but then he goes down. Goblin takes him out from the air, Sandman is impervious to anything Wolverine has and could just suffocate him and Venom just tears him a new one.

3/6 aint bad though for the runt. Spidey gives him a well deserved pat on the back for his efforts smile

inamilist
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Acalee, u ghobblon FB!!! **** WOLVERINE!!! jmps ower ******* bildings f he wint 2!! ****

well

that actually convinces me

wolverine 10/10 vs the green goblin

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Marcellus

Actually, Shockers kind of a joke now. In Ultimate that's his role. It's not that he looks stupid, but that his power is right in front of him and only if he makes an obvious gesture. Cyclops can keep his hand on his visor, but that only means he plans to shoot. Not how hard or when.

Besides, When was the last time 616 Shocker was a threat to ANYONE?

willRules
Why does everyone think logan can take Lizard? Spidey can barely beat lizard and spidey by far outclasses Logan in every physical aspect (except for healing) I cannot see logan beating Lizard. the only person logan can beat on that list is shocker IMO.....................

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Actually, Shockers kind of a joke now. In Ultimate that's his role. It's not that he looks stupid, but that his power is right in front of him and only if he makes an obvious gesture. Cyclops can keep his hand on his visor, but that only means he plans to shoot. Not how hard or when.

He leveled an entire building once. With his upgraded blasters.

Black Adam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He leveled an entire building once. With his upgraded blasters.

were that in the Peter parker series around a few years ago? I remember he was a real threat back then.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by willRules
Why does everyone think logan can take Lizard? Spidey can barely beat lizard and spidey by far outclasses Logan in every physical aspect (except for healing) I cannot see logan beating Lizard. the only person logan can beat on that list is shocker IMO.....................

Well... Wolverine does seem to have those jabby thingys... what do you call them again... Well, he has those and his fighting skills... oh... yeah, I see your point...
Well, Logan probably loses to 4/6 guys... sad

outarddwarf
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
shocker is a punk ive never seen him win a fight he is marvels number one punching bag.......
one word...

Rhino!

Marcellus
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

I belive that since his creation shocker has fought spiderman one on one about five or so times and he has won at least three of those. Im not counting breif off panel or times Spidey has just pwned him.

a 3 to five ratio isnt bad for a guy with rather straightforward abilities, check the apperance list for more info

fightshttp://www.spiderfan.org/characters/shocker.html

and yes Ult shocker completley blows

Black Adam
smile

capt it up
Originally posted by steverules
Doc ock could just keep hitting wolverine with his tentacles and then rip his intestines out and keep doing so over and over. Even spidey has trouble dodging Doc Ocks tentacles and he has his spider sence, wolverine has nothing!
hyper senses

DraconaInVolata
Not really precognative. However, he does have that espionage training in his pocket, but Ock isn't in this.

capt it up
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
Not really precognative. However, he does have that espionage training in his pocket, but Ock isn't in this.
tru there not spider sense but they can work a lot like it

samishe
Originally posted by capt it up
tru there not spider sense but they can work a lot like it

Wolverine does have very good reflexes and he's fast. But i doubt that it would be enough to dodge four Ock's tantacles.

capt it up
Originally posted by samishe
Wolverine does have very good reflexes and he's fast. But i doubt that it would be enough to dodge four Ock's tantacles.
he would not even need to dodge them all he can simple cut them. also
omga red is like doc ock on steriods

inamilist
Originally posted by capt it up
he would not even need to dodge them all he can simple cut them. also
omga red is like doc ock on steriods

doc ocs tentacles are like omega red's on steroids

juggernaut66666
dock ocks tantecles are adamantium

capt it up
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
dock ocks tantecles are adamantium
actauly there not at one time they were an alloy of adamtium no were near as strong though

capt it up
Originally posted by inamilist
doc ocs tentacles are like omega red's on steroids
no true there bigger yes. but see there not ad durable, nor are they being used by a man with amazaing trainging and experienc ein there use and in fighting in geral. nor does doc ock have his durability, or healign factor , or death spores, or reflexes or agility.

soleran30
I could care less about The Doc cuz Sandman will end it period

namorsubby
logan stops after he guts shocker

Sin I AM
anyone ever notice how defensive battlehammer gets in regards to wolverine characters, it hilarious!!!

anyway

sandman is the end all here

psycho gundam
can't see him beating sandman.

and sin, is there a nip slip on your sig there? the morrigan pic on the right.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by It's Faceman
lol ok here's a thought. Shocker vs Rhino

grimify
Originally posted by Sin I AM
anyone ever notice how defensive battlehammer gets in regards to wolverine characters, it hilarious!!!

battlehammer? defensive about wolverine? never...you are imagining things.

Wild Shadow
shocker goes down to logan every time 10/10

goblin wins 8/10 due to situation BFR and loses the other two due to a brain fart and tries to swoop in for an attack impalement.

scorpion loses every time 10/10

sandman wins every time 10/10 unless he is allowed to use a fire hydrant.

lizard loses about 7/10x but gives it one hell of a shot in a down and dirty claw city rumble.

venom wins 7/10x other three is logan at his best in berserker rages and getting lucky cuts rips and an unlikely head impalement that the symbiote cant keep up with the damage and spreading out the symbiote wounds that eddie cant heal from.

StiltmanFTW
Gargan Venom would lose every single time laughing out loud

redhotrash
I would think Scorpion vs Wolverine would be a pretty damn cool brawl personally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.