The Tick vs Spiderman in a battle of Bad Jokes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcus4600
I had to say it. Discuss, please. This could get interesting.

Black Adam
Spider-man loses. Since his joke are actually funny.

Meh Tick wins

Black Adam
Has the tick actually ever made a joke before. Most of his sayings are actually things he means and is serious about.

nathan summers
Deadpool would interrupt, tell Parker how hot Aunt May was then he'd break the fourth wall and make jokes that the Tick's animated show sucked as did his action figures.

Marcus4600
ROFL!

Tron
Originally posted by nathan summers
Deadpool would interrupt, tell Parker how hot Aunt May was then he'd break the fourth wall and make jokes that the Tick's animated show sucked as did his action figures.

Deadpool would give him props for his battlecry though.wink

Marcus4600
SPOOOOON!

DigiMark007
Best (verbal) fight ever. These two need to freaking team up. Then I could cry for joy and call my life complete.

roughrider
Tick is an amusing loony, but Spider Man wrote the book on wisecracks. Only Deadpool currently better in verbal banter.

spideycarnage
I would Pay to see this match. oh yeah tick wins lol

Thorin
dont know, peters funny but tick is a dumb-ass, i say tick, only because he gets saved by arthur all the time. and peter hardly needs rescueing.

tick needs a win somewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.