Defenders All Stars Vs Avengers All Stars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
DEFENDERS 1docter strange 2 silver surfer 3 namor 4 hulk 5 nighthawk 6 valkerie 7 luke cage VS AVENGERS 1 thor 2 ironman 3 captain america 4 hercules 5 vision 6 giant man 7 quasar 8 black panther 9 wasp

Murda Mase
lol you put wasp as a all star instead of wanda?

JOE NUNEZ
yeah reason being wasp is a pure avenger were wanda has ties to x-men besides since i posted more avengers i wanted to keep it sorta fair ........sorry about that if you want you could comment on the battle with wanda instead of wasp ..........

jrodslam
Avengers need a magic user imo. Unless Sentry can take out Strange before Surfer gets to him.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by jrodslam
Avengers need a magic user imo. Unless Sentry can take out Strange before Surfer gets to him. That'd be just like Sentry wouldn't it? Butting in on fights he's not even a part of. stick out tongue

jrodslam
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
That'd be just like Sentry wouldn't it? Butting in on fights he's not even a part of. stick out tongue

Oooooooooooooops!

Didnt see that he wasnt included. Defenders win easily.

JOE NUNEZ
i didnt include sentry cause hes a rookie........plus i still need to see more about him before i could post his name .........

The Ion
Defenders. The Strange/Surfer combo (Magic/Power Cosmic) is almost unbeatable.

JOE NUNEZ
hey that supergirl pic looks badd ass.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.