classic Juggernaut vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
who wins? when doomsday and superman fight the wave of their hits broke the windows. when rogue hit juggernaut whit somemuch power that the wave of her fist broke the windws nothing happened juggernaut then he hit her with a backslash she flied over a muntain

Tshern
They would stalemate. Juggernaut has no means of defeating Doomsday and vice versa.

Mider
if they fight long enough theoreticarlly doomsday may find a way to beat him since he found a way to beat an energy being.

juggernaut66666
but juggernaut powers are from magick doomsday has nothing to do with magick

Mider
neither did onslaughts but we know what happend in there encounters do we not?

juggernaut66666
that was fake fight the gem was never inside his chest

Mider
how can it be a fake fight?

juggernaut66666
sorry not fake fight but screwd up fight

juggernaut66666
I could imagine Doomsday finding the ruby of cyttorak becoming doomernaut evil face evil face

Betageuze
I hate those little Juggernaut Fans, who think... this guy cannot beaten by ANYBODY...... damn... what do you really think ???

Juggernaut was put down with one clear punch by Superman.......

and this same Superman... only won against Hulk... because he is the bigger name in the business...

Spiderman can outsmart and .. DEFEAT .. the Classic Juggernaut

Hulk... Savage or Mindless or War ... can beat Classic or even 8th day or Trion

Gladiator .. destroyed Juggernaut

and i not really have to say... what a HULK KILLER HUMANOID could do .. to Juggernaut

so .. shut up ... all you incurable Juggy Fans outthere....

there a even bigger ones .. in the business

Hulk, Superman, Gladiator, Thor, HULK KILLER HUMANOID, Hercules, Spiderman, Kurse, Doomsday..... and the list goes one and on .. and on

Chaholdrudan
quote : /Betageuze/ I hate those little Juggernaut Fans, who think... this guy cannot beaten by ANYBODY...... damn... what do you really think ???

Juggernaut was put down with one clear punch by Superman.......

and this same Superman... only won against Hulk... because he is the bigger name in the business...

Spiderman can outsmart and .. DEFEAT .. the Classic Juggernaut

Hulk... Savage or Mindless or War ... can beat Classic or even 8th day or Trion

Gladiator .. destroyed Juggernaut

and i not really have to say... what a HULK KILLER HUMANOID could do .. to Juggernaut

so .. shut up ... all you incurable Juggy Fans outthere....

there a even bigger ones .. in the business

Hulk, Superman, Gladiator, Thor, HULK KILLER HUMANOID, Hercules, Spiderman, Kurse, Doomsday..... and the list goes one and on .. and on
\
\ ..dude u suck

juggernaut66666
betgauze you dumbass juggernaut almost killed savage hulk two times and they only fought two times war hulk beat juggernaut but he was empowered by celestials beings above galactus and the superman juggernaut fight was marvel vs dc which is fan voted in that case venom beat the crap out of superman in marvel vs dc and juggernaut had beaten thor to unconsiusness i think u don't know much about comics

Betageuze
all what you guys have to do... is.. to ACCEPT that a fully enraged Mindless Hulk CANNOT be beaten by a Juggernaut.

Mindless one.... is the most powerful human being.... his physical strength has no limits..... he is awesome

i would doubt, that Kurse could survive an encounter with him.. and Kurse is 4times Thor strength (Juggernaut would not survive a clash with Kurse)

i even believe.. that a fully powered Abomination would have a very very good chance to defeat the Juggernaut

dont make the mistake to compare Juggernaut with the Mindless Hulk..... only a few guys are in the same league than Mindless Hulk

Mindless Hulk has fought stronger guys than Classic (or stronger versions of) Juggernaut:

Hercules
Thor
Gladiator
Fantastic Four
HULK KILLER HUMANOID
Galaxy Master
Abomination (fully powered)

juggernaut66666
betgauze you dumbass juggernaut almost killed savage hulk two times and they only fought two times war hulk beat juggernaut but he was empowered by celestials beings above galactus and the superman juggernaut fight was marvel vs dc which is fan voted in that case venom beat the crap out of superman in marvel vs dc and juggernaut had beaten thor to unconsiusness i think u don't know much about comicsyou idiot even thor beat the crap out of gladiator thor was beaten by juggernaut to unconsiussness he tok down the thing with 3 punches you are trying to be smart but it won't work cause you are not

Betageuze
yes you are right... it seems .. you dont know very much about comics

i read Marvel since the seventies..... i know.... what is going on....

Classic Juggernaut is fully overrated... there are a few dumb Juggy fans outthere.. who think... that "his" guy is UNBEATABLE .. under normal circumstances

you have to accept... that in comics... that here more things are counts.... than only stats....

Hulk has experience... experience... experience

thats why Fantastic Fours Thing mostly looks very good in a fight against Hulk.... of course he never won

YOU HAVE NO IDEA .. ABOUT COMICS !

Betageuze
WHAT OPINION CAN I HAVE ABOUT A GUY ... WHO WEARS THE NAME OF ... "his HERO".... IN HIS NICKNAME...

a bit prejudiced .. dont you ??

juggernaut66666
i never said he is unbeatable can't but i have almost all juggernaut comics except maybe 5or 6 so i think i know him better than you

Betageuze
read it on my lips humanoid.....

JUGGERNAUT CAN NOT BEAT MINDLESS HULK

the one he beat the Hulk .. was when he tried it in streeth clothes... and here he has the advantage because of the suprise effect.....

in an one on one.... ... same requirements for both..... Mindless Hulk not only beat him.... he would DESTROY the Juggernaut.... once and for all

Mindless Hulk is TOO much physical power for him...

juggernaut66666
i agree with that i never said that he can betat mindless hulk i said trin can beta him wwho is a god above skyfaher

juggernaut66666
and he can't destroy him because his durability and ability to dn't feel pain is even above galactuses level

Mider
hay what comics was he trion juggernaut and how many eight day juggernaut comics are there? im asking this to the juggernaut fan and yeah i like juggernaut too but i know he can be defeated by other uber guys but ive never seen anyone who could actually hurt him sepf onslought.

juggernaut66666
i can send yu the comic just give me your msn ok mine is [email protected]

Betageuze
Fantastic Four have beaten Galactus... right ?

Doomsday has murdered Superman... so in hell... how would Juggernaut stands a chance against him ?

newjak86
Originally posted by Betageuze
Fantastic Four have beaten Galactus... right ?

Doomsday has murdered Superman... so in hell... how would Juggernaut stands a chance against him ? Um....yeah FF have kinda beat Glalactus no dispoutes if Galactus wanted to he could vaporize all the heros on the planet pretty much unless he is really hungry which is the state he is mostly in when he goes to earth.

juggernaut66666
when did fantasic four beat galactus?

newjak86
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
when did fantasic four beat galactus? They've driven him off before or helped to do it but they could never take on Big G without a plot device.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.