Classic Juggernaut vs. Daredevil, T'Challa and Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
this Trio ... against an awesome powerhouse.... the Classic Juggernaut

i mean... of course.... Juggs here has the power advantage

but speed... goes with the trio....

Spiderman... has batteled even more powerful individuals.... like the Hulk... by himself

so ... who will win ?

Black Panther is very quick... very intelligent.... and DD too (even i think.. that DD here not counts)

newjak86
Juggernaut wins hands down

Betageuze
sorry newjak86... one more "Juggy-kiddy" smile

Spiderman has beaten the Firelord........ it took Thor and Hercules to stalemate Firelord

DD and T'Challa are way much quicker......

i dont really know who wins this...

but would not so easy for Juggernaut as you think...

they would have a plan

Spiderman has fought the Hulk... and Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut

juggernaut66666
you see you are making fun of your self

Betageuze
Hulks IS stronger than Juggernaut .. that are the facts !

newjak86
Originally posted by Betageuze

Spiderman has beaten the Firelord........ it took Thor and Hercules to stalemate Firelord

they would have a plan

Spiderman has fought the Hulk... and Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut Yes Spiderman has fought the Hulk and Spiderman has tried to fight Juggernaut and was ineffective against him. In one fight it took a big plot device for Spiderman to come out alive.
If I recall Spiderman once said to a kid about Juggs it is better to give him what he wants becuase well he basically admits he can't beat Juggs. wink

juggernaut66666
in hulk 172 a hulk buster says that jugernaut is srtronger than hulk im only tellin facts

Betageuze
newjak86:

you know the Mindless Hulk??

dont would you say.... than IF .. a Marvel one... can do the....unbelievable.. one... than it ONLY could be ... the Hulk

i mean .. this guy.... had trouble his whole live..... has to fight... his whole life

all against him

Juggernaut is for the Hulk...an opponent than many many others

Mindless Hulk...... CAN .... take on gods.......

Mindless Hulk.... has fought .. and beaten .... forces... which can destroy whole galaxys.....

for me: Mindless Hulk would win .. against Trion Juggernaut...... against a 8th day Juggernaut.... and against Current or Classic Juggernaut

my opinion !

newjak86
newjak86:

you know the Mindless Hulk??

dont would you say.... than IF .. a Marvel one... can do the....unbelievable.. one... than it ONLY could be ... the Hulk

i mean .. this guy.... had trouble his whole live..... has to fight... his whole life

all against him

Juggernaut is for the Hulk...an opponent than many many others

Mindless Hulk...... CAN .... take on gods.......

Mindless Hulk.... has fought .. and beaten .... forces... which can destroy whole galaxys.....

for me: Mindless Hulk would win .. against Trion Juggernaut...... against a 8th day Juggernaut.... and against Current or Classic Juggernaut

my opinion ! Juggernaut once fought a guy that imprisioned Eternity and Strange.
Shrunk him down to grappling size and fought him H2H and this was classic.
Yeah I'm sure Mindless Hulk is in another league than Nightmare right.
Sorry but pyhsical might doesn't doesn't equate to overall power level needed to do something Juggs no pyhsical being unless possessing a power level high enough can negate Jugg's powers

juggernaut66666
Mindless Hulk.... has fought .. and beaten .... forces... which can destroy whole galaxys.....for example who?

Betageuze
the Galaxy Master.. and his herold... a fully powered Abomination..... for example

you great "comic-expert"......

juggernaut66666
fully powered abmination destroying galaxiesbig grinbig grinD

Betageuze
you are dumb juggernaut66666 .....

i mean the Galaxy Master.......
he .. at some time... has an herold... called the Abomination.....

but i think... you never heard from the Abomination

and of course never heard ... the Galaxy Master

Darth Kal-El
this Trio ... against an awesome powerhouse.... the Classic Juggernaut

i mean... of course.... Juggs here has the power advantage

but speed... goes with the trio....

Spiderman... has batteled even more powerful individuals.... like the Hulk... by himself

so ... who will win ?

Black Panther is very quick... very intelligent.... and DD too (even i think.. that DD here not counts) What the **** are those three going to do to Juggernaut?

juggernaut66666
he just wants to decrease the respect of juggy

Rewmac
Come on...This is too one sided...Juggernaut doesn't even have to use more than 5-10% of his strnght against these guys....Oooh my God...

Tshern
There's something wrong with you Betageuze. You just have to believe, that Juggernaut cannot be defeated without telepathy. Or anyone on Earth can't.

TheKahn
To all the Juggernaut fans out there:
Classic Juggernaut is practically invulnerable and one of the strongest beings in the Marvel Universe. So STOP putting him against a hand full of street-level characters mad . He wins everytime without some type of plot device.

newjak86
Originally posted by TheKahn
To all the Juggernaut fans out there:
Classic Juggernaut is practically invulnerable and one of the strongest beings in the Marvel Universe. So STOP putting him against a hand full of street-level characters mad . He wins everytime without some type of plot device. It wasn't a juggy fan that made this it was Betageuze trying to downgrade the character.
Make him seem weaker I don't know why really.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
in hulk 172 a hulk buster says that jugernaut is srtronger than hulk im only tellin facts

He doesn't acctually say that Juggernaut is stronger than the Hulk, he says that the juggernaut looks stronger than the hulk. Since the hulk buster has no data on juggernaut (who was in another dimension when they summoned him from it) that comment was opinion based and not factually based.

inamilist
again, people dont understand juggs powers, he is either pittd against people who have no chance of ever hurting him, like this fight, or people 7000x his power level, like superman

there is no way these three hurt him, all juggs does is waits till they are tired enough to hit them, once?

the only way i see these 3 living is if they use their "speed and smarts" to get the hell outa there

srankmissingnin

they would have a plan

Spiderman has fought the Hulk... and Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut

You take think that Spider-man beating Firelord is a credible and realistic feat? We have a rule named after it to ignore bullshit feats like that for god's sake! You just threw your credibility out the window Buddy...

MuffinmanMike
See, here's how Spidey took out Firelord:
Stayed one step ahead.
Firelord didn't really wanna incinerate an entire city for ONE guy.
Firelord was unfamiliar with Spidey, and thus didn't know Spidey taunts people to make up for his own fear, thus pissing Firelord off that a mere mortal would be so brash.
Someone lost a bet.

Here's how Spidey beats the Hulk:
Stays the hell away.
Doesn't taunt him, but tries to keep him calm.
Makes him revert to Bruce Banner.

As for these 3 vs Juggernaut? Mismatch. Juggernauts considered an unstoppable force. Nothing they could do save for taking the helmet off and maybe a psionic attack from a device whipped up by somebody.

CURRENT Juggernaut would beat them, but at least it'd be less of a "terrible terrible mismatch" and more of a "Well they've got a slim chance".

Rewmac
Too many jokes kids...Jugg is not my fav. but come on...Put him up to challange...

spideycarnage
these three guys are fast very agile, and clever, how can juggy beat some one that he cant hit?? but on the other hand how are these guys hurt some one that can't be hurt?? my head hurts!

oh yeah hulk is better than Juggy!

outarddwarf
no matter what he will outlast them, as my friend zack always says:

"They have to sleep sometime" death evil face

That will be their damnation!

Tron

Still doesn't change the fact that with all his might, Spider-Man did absolutely nothing against Juggernaut. Without serious prep, they go down extremely hard, while Spidey says "Screw this!" and walks off for once.

inamilist
Originally posted by Tron
Spidey says "Screw this!" and walks off for once.

cosign

brainchild81
They pound on Juggs w/no effect until they get tired and he snaps them like dental floss. Juggs wins easily.

outarddwarf

hulk has never been said to be stronger than juggernaut straight out. Every time they fight it seems about even in strength no one throwing the other around or generally overpowering the other for long periods and the only reason you think this is because you are mad at yourself for the inability to form a rational sentence .. that 'IS A' fact.

LordFear
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You take think that Spider-man beating Firelord is a credible and realistic feat? We have a rule named after it to ignore bullshit feats like that for god's sake! You just threw your credibility out the window Buddy...

Yes of course. THANK YOU
MY GOD MAN!!!
To sit here and read people believing in Firelord getting beat by Spidey?
I mean let's just use our brains here for a minute, does this make sense to you? A titan? Firelord as I understand is Thanos's brother isn't he?
A herald? damn this is bullshit

outarddwarf
isn't there a rule agenst spiderman beating firelord in the read me again?

roughrider
WTF with this thread?
There's nothing these three can do to defeat him. NOTHING.
(unless there's a secret payoff, re Spidey vs Firelord wink )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.